C-Mag

Re: Supply Chain Shortages and Inflation

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:34 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:21 am
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:11 am
A couple items
the supplier said it will take 30 weeks.
:shock:
Time for a run to habitat for humanity dude. You can find double-panes a lot of the time.
Just went to price and order sheeting for my addition. Floor, Wall and Roof sheeting I priced in December at $ 6000, I just got a quote for at over $ 14000.................. so I will be waiting to do my project.

Those type of price increases will kill the Construction Industry. Unsustainable. Oh well, I just freed up time in the Spring.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:59 am

Monster Housing bubble
https://thefederalist.com/2022/02/16/ke ... n-history/

The Federalist is predicting the 'Worst Real Estate Crash In History'. I believe it is possible. The globohomos have made things unafordable. Half a Million for an average house now. While the average wage is $50k a year. Even with low interest rates, it takes half your paycheck to pay for that. Max mortgage should be no more than 30% of your pay. Add in inflation costs of vehicles, fuel, food and utilities. It doesn't pencil out.

Let's have a huge crash, make realtors and government tax collectors cry.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:01 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:59 am
Monster Housing bubble

The Federalist is predicting the 'Worst Real Estate Crash In History'. I believe it is possible. The globohomos have made things unafordable. Half a Million for an average house now. While the average wage is $50k a year. Even with low interest rates, it takes half your paycheck to pay for that. Max mortgage should be no more than 30% of your pay. Add in inflation costs of vehicles, fuel, food and utilities. It doesn't pencil out.

Here is the thing, the US inflation is bad, wait till you see China come crying in a panic because their systems are going to be destroyed in response. China is already on task to implode. If the US does a course correction, I expect that to happen faster.
#NotOneRedCent

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:04 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:01 am
C-Mag wrote:
Monster Housing bubble

Here is the thing, the US inflation is bad, wait till you see China come crying in a panic because their systems are going to be destroyed in response. China is already on task to implode. If the US does a course correction, I expect that to happen faster.
Chinese debt makes US debt look reasonable.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:16 am

TheOneX wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:04 am
The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Monster Housing bubble

Yeah, it does, and where do most of our products come from? We are going to be in harder straights if we don't become a manufacturing country again.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:49 am

C-Mag wrote:
Monster Housing bubble

Wait until they try to bailout Blackrock. That’ll be one hell of a PR campaign.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:47 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:16 am
TheOneX wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:04 am
The Conservative wrote:

Yeah, it does, and where do most of our products come from? We are going to be in harder straights if we don't become a manufacturing country again.
:think: There was POTUS that was working on that……..oh that’s right he was kicked out because of an illegal election and we now have a potato as president that goes by the name Brandon.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:54 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:49 am
C-Mag wrote:
Monster Housing bubble

Wait until they try to bailout Blackrock. That’ll be one hell of a PR campaign.
Fuck Blackrock!

As for a housing collapse…..yeah it’s coming.
If you have not seen the movie “ The Big Short” I would suggest that you do. While it’s not apples to apples comparison with what’s going on in the housing market it sure in hell does rhyme. My house was worth about $190,000 three years ago. Now I could get $300,000 easily. The prices are nuts. Glad that I only owe about $80,000 on it.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:05 pm

PLATA O PLOMO

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:18 am

Recently received a letter from my insurance that my current brand of insulin will no longer be covered. They proved a list of a couple alternatives that would be covered. In short, I have to change insulin brands. Fine, no big deal. Until I filled my first prescription for the new brand.

My out of pocket cost went from $25 to $90.
I have the same job as 2021.
I have the same insurance as 2021.

FJB.

Now he's trying to sell caps on insulin prices as part of the bribe/blackmail to pass his build back bullshit plan that will bankrupt us even faster.

I can't find news on it yet 9big surprise) but i recall him rolling back a Trump order that was keeping these prices in check. Now he wants act like the hero by putting it back in his plan.

FJB.