Another School Shooting

Speaker to Animals

Re: Another School Shooting

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:14 pm

Yeah. Nobody could have seen this coming. We should just hand over all our guns so the police can better protect us..

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:16 pm

Nor have I "hinted" at a damned thing. Stop trying to pathologize people when you cannot win the narrative.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:17 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Yeah. Nobody could have seen this coming. We should just hand over all our guns so the police can better protect us..

Even if they saw it coming, conspiracy isn't the most likely explanation for why it happened. Some people suck at their jobs, protip.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:20 pm

OMFG

Nobody has peddled a conspiracy theory here you pothead. Go detox.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:21 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:OMFG

"It's unbelievable", no it's not, some people just suck at their jobs, that is far from unbelievable.
*yip*

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:21 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Nor have I "hinted" at a damned thing. Stop trying to pathologize people when you cannot win the narrative.
Then, again, what is there to 'process?'

Would you prefer the cops start confiscating things from people who make off color comments on social media? Is the fact that they don't do that some sort of failure?

Do you think the deputies on the scene were under instructions not to try to stop the shooting?

What are you saying happened that doesn't fit 'my' narrative?

Or, just keep avoiding the difficult task of actually making a point. If my point were so fucking crazy, I would avoid making it as well.

Quit being a pussy and shifting the onus of the shit you are saying onto me 'pathologizing' you.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:22 pm

I’d file this under the “don’t attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence” rule, until we have further info.

Mainly because there might be 1000 other people in various law enforcement databases that look just as sketchy as this school shooter. Without knowing their follow up process, lack of process, or prioritization methods it’s difficult for me to charge law enforcement with willful neglect. This might just be a case of widespread neglect, with one psycho finally acting out. For all we know the Sheriff and FBI are ignoring hundreds of folks like this.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:23 pm

DBTrek wrote:I’d file this under the “don’t attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence” rule, until we have further info.
*yip*
*yip*

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:28 pm

DBTrek wrote:I’d file this under the “don’t attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence” rule, until we have further info.

Mainly because there might be 1000 other people in various law enforcement databases that look just as sketchy as this school shooter. Without knowing their follow up process, lack of process, or prioritization methods it’s difficult for me to charge law enforcement with willful neglect. This might just be a case of widespread neglect, with one psycho finally acting out. For all we know the Sheriff and FBI are ignoring hundreds of folks like this.
I think we should be thankful that we live in a society where the constabulary has the burden of making an air tight case against us before they start confiscating our possessions or arresting us.

But that is going to come with consequences.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:32 pm

StCapps wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:OMFG

"It's unbelievable", no it's not, some people just suck at their jobs, that is far from unbelievable.

I find it unbelievable that four deputies simultaneously chickened out. I have no idea what happened, but something is rotten here. I would submit to you that it is equally if not more likely the sheriff ordered them to standby. We already know the sheriff is covering his ass as much as he can.

Take four random deputy sheriffs from any county in the US and what do you think are the odds all four would run and hide against an 18 year old retard with a rifle?

Then you have the shooter telling everybody repeatedly that he plans to become a school shooter. That YouTube screenshot I posted was given to the FBI. They failed to contact Google to identify the user. It turns out the username was just his real name anyway, but the FBI closed the report stating they failed to identify the poster. Rotten.

Broward county sheriff's department was warned on at least three occasions that this kid was about to kill. They failed to do a damned thing about it. Rotten.

Tell me this: in your high as fuck opinion, do you believe the Broward county sheriff's department should have been surprised to learn this guy went on a killing spree? Should the FBI employees be surprised, who investigated his online threats be surprised that a man with the exact same username they claimed they could not identify?
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.