Re: Dark Days Ahead

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:35 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:21 am
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:13 am
SilverEagle wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:34 am

WTF?! They are going to trigger a hot civil war. I really believe that they think they can get away with this because they stole the election. They are overreaching into the Lion’s cage.

I said that this is a new type of Democrat party, that they hold nothing of the same morals or ethics of the DNC that everyone seems to be fond of demonizing, that you've not seen anything like this before.

Why is this so hard to believe that this is what they want?
Oh goodie the I’m smarter than God guy shows up. Don’t you have more important things to do like making AR lowers out of Mithril in your basement instead of coming here to tell us how smart you think you are on every single post. Dude I try to defend you but you make it impossible so you are on your own.
Well perhaps you need to start realizing that those people who were screaming at the top of their lungs a few years ago were right, and perhaps you just need to accept that your "we must hold the moral high ground" is what put us into this bullshit situation we are in now.

There is a time to do "moral highground" but there is a time to take off the gloves, and we are well beyond taking off the gloves. You guys just don't realize it yet, we are on the mat and the ref turned their back while our opponent is kicking and punching us on the ground...

It's time to fight dirty, you want to put the hurt on the SOBs stop playing "I'm better because I won't stoop to that level" Show you are better by outmaneuvering them... fuck this... you want to prove you are better than me, smarter than me, etc... stop bitching about this and do something about it.

At least I am doing something by preparing to protect my family. What is your excuse for being blindsided?
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:48 am

TC, dude, you need to shut up.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:00 am

Remember guys, be happy warriors. Don't let this stuff get you down.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:37 am

Seems Parler was a honey trap all along. Co-founded by Rebekah Mercer of Cambridge Analytica. The ‘global election management’ company.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambridge_Analytica

And now all 70TB of posts are dumped to the internet. Well played deep state.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:44 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:37 am
Seems Parler was a honey trap all along. Co-founded by Rebekah Mercer of Cambridge Analytica. The ‘global election management’ company.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambridge_Analytica

And now all 70TB of posts are dumped to the internet. Well played deep state.
Wasn't that company in another hotbed of issues in the past somewhere before? Something about collecting data?
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:44 am

#NotOneRedCent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:45 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:44 am
Powell showed his true colors.

https://resistthemainstream.co/colin-po ... epublican/
Neo-Cons gonna Neo-Con.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:34 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:35 am
SilverEagle wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:13 am

I said that this is a new type of Democrat party, that they hold nothing of the same morals or ethics of the DNC that everyone seems to be fond of demonizing, that you've not seen anything like this before.

Why is this so hard to believe that this is what they want?
Oh goodie the I’m smarter than God guy shows up. Don’t you have more important things to do like making AR lowers out of Mithril in your basement instead of coming here to tell us how smart you think you are on every single post. Dude I try to defend you but you make it impossible so you are on your own.
Well perhaps you need to start realizing that those people who were screaming at the top of their lungs a few years ago were right, and perhaps you just need to accept that your "we must hold the moral high ground" is what put us into this bullshit situation we are in now.

There is a time to do "moral highground" but there is a time to take off the gloves, and we are well beyond taking off the gloves. You guys just don't realize it yet, we are on the mat and the ref turned their back while our opponent is kicking and punching us on the ground...

It's time to fight dirty, you want to put the hurt on the SOBs stop playing "I'm better because I won't stoop to that level" Show you are better by outmaneuvering them... fuck this... you want to prove you are better than me, smarter than me, etc... stop bitching about this and do something about it.

At least I am doing something by preparing to protect my family. What is your excuse for being blindsided?
Just because we don’t respond to every damn post you make doesn’t mean that we don’t agree or don’t already know whatever your saying at any given point. As for seeing this coming, hell most of us seen this coming since before Obama. As Martin said. Just STFU. Sounds like you’re dealing with self doubt issues bud and are always in desperate need of validation. Now if you don’t mind STFU and stop derailing threads. A lot of shit is going down and we would like to discuss those topics.
Last edited by SilverEagle on Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:35 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:48 am
TC, dude, you need to shut up.
+1
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:21 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:34 am
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:35 am
SilverEagle wrote:

Just because we don’t respond to every damn post you make doesn’t mean that we don’t agree or don’t already know whatever your saying at any given point. As for seeing this coming, hell most of us seen this coming since before Obama. As Martin said. Just STFU. Sounds like you’re dealing with self doubt issues bud and are always in desperate need of validation. Now if you don’t mind STFU and stop derailing threads. A lot of shit is going down and we would like to discuss those topics.
Then don't act like things are going to be the same, because if we sit on our asses we are not going to be seeing anything recognized as America as we knew it in the next 4 years onward.

Saying "we need to do this" great, you got a plan, now start moving on it, don't just be an armchair general anymore, if this is one of the last bastions of "freedom" lets use it.

Want me to shut up, then act... don't just talk... I'm tired of "smart people" doing nothing while the idiots of the US are the ones fucking things up.
#NotOneRedCent