The Destroyer of All Western Values

DBTrek

Re: The Destroyer of All Western Values

Post by DBTrek » Wed May 31, 2017 3:38 pm

If only Canadian blather translated into paid NATO dues, we could finally stop dragging the weight of those deadbeats.
:twisted:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed May 31, 2017 3:42 pm

Smitty wrote:It's Roger Stone, he's the architect behind it all, he's been trying to get Trump to run for President for thirty years, Roger Stone had all this planned out, decades ago,
Just checked Roger Stone out on Wiki....

That's some crazy shit... A shit disturber of epic proportions.
In January 2008, Stone founded Citizens United Not Timid, an anti-Hillary Clinton 527 group with an intentionally obscene acronym.[53
:lol:
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed May 31, 2017 3:47 pm

Indeed, Roger Stone is the key, all this cray-cray shit you see in America today? Roger Stone invented it, he's the Original Ratfucker, right back to Watergate and beyond.

This is all Roger Stone's unholy war, Richard Nixon, both his martyr and messiah.

Not to say that Roger doesn't have an ideological basis behind it all, he does, but his agenda doesn't conflict with his Nixonian vengeance, they are in fact, complimentary.

I'm not bashing Roger by the way, I like him a lot, my kind of Right Wing Nutjob, to be sure. And just like Roger, I like Nixon too.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed May 31, 2017 4:00 pm

Truth is crazier than fiction...
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed May 31, 2017 4:10 pm

DrYouth wrote:Truth is crazier than fiction...
Well, it's no coincidence that the Democrats and associated liberal media enablers are falling back on their Watergate routine, because what Roger has essentially done, is brought Nixonian back to the beltway, baby, with a vengeance.

The problem the Democrats & Co have this time is; where's the Smoking Gun Tape? They're searching for it alright, desperately, but if they had it, they'd have run it by now, so they don't have it yet, they're trying to fabricate one, that's fo sho, but until they actually have it, they ain't got shit.

If there is one, I'd bet that the only one who has it, is Roger Stone, in his back pocket, just in case.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed May 31, 2017 4:41 pm

By the way, and this could just be Roger laying down spec fire into the bushes to see if he can incite some movement, but according to him, the deep state leaker is...

https://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/statu ... 53/video/1
Nec Aspera Terrent

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed May 31, 2017 4:44 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:By the way, and this could just be Roger laying down spec fire into the bushes to see if he can incite some movement, but according to him, the deep state leaker is...

https://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/statu ... 53/video/1
Any of Ivanka's people are suspect.

It's time for recriminations.

... oh wait, actually it's time for Game Two. :goteam: :drunk:

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed May 31, 2017 4:54 pm

Makes sense, it's not the Trumpsters, I don't think it's any of the military/ex-military, I think it's her, Fiona Hill, Chris Ford, Victoria Coates, and/or all of the above.

Yes, I know Coates is a RWNJ, but she's a Ted Cruzer; Canchurian suspect.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed May 31, 2017 5:43 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Indeed, Roger Stone is the key, all this cray-cray shit you see in America today? Roger Stone invented it, he's the Original Ratfucker, right back to Watergate and beyond.

This is all Roger Stone's unholy war, Richard Nixon, both his martyr and messiah.

Not to say that Roger doesn't have an ideological basis behind it all, he does, but his agenda doesn't conflict with his Nixonian vengeance, they are in fact, complimentary.

I'm not bashing Roger by the way, I like him a lot, my kind of Right Wing Nutjob, to be sure. And just like Roger, I like Nixon too.
What was your favorite aspect of Nixon's presidency? Were you a fan of his domestic policies? I'm pretty sure the EPA got founded during his presidency.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed May 31, 2017 5:51 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Indeed, Roger Stone is the key, all this cray-cray shit you see in America today? Roger Stone invented it, he's the Original Ratfucker, right back to Watergate and beyond.

What was your favorite aspect of Nixon's presidency? Were you a fan of his domestic policies? I'm pretty sure the EPA got founded during his presidency.
I don't give a shit about policy, that's all sausage making, I'm not democratic beyond a peaceful transfer of power, Nixon was just doing what he had to do in the context of the times, it's politics, man, in the current paradigm, Nixon would run against the EPA.

My favourite aspect of Nixon was the real guy, the guy behind the scenes, the guy on the tapes, the guy in between takes, when the cameras were off.
Nec Aspera Terrent