How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

SuburbanFarmer

Re: How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:50 pm

Fife wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:Ba-da-bing!

See healthcare reform is simple if we took it out of the Market. (As everyone knows, I'm a Market guy except when it comes to Natural monopolies.)
What natural monopolies?
I think he's referring to a monopoly on information - which the medical system is rife with. There is no "market" when the consumers have no inkling of what's going on.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:45 pm

Fife wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:Ba-da-bing!

See healthcare reform is simple if we took it out of the Market. (As everyone knows, I'm a Market guy except when it comes to Natural monopolies.)
What natural monopolies?
You know, like, if you don't give me all your money I won't fix your son's eye, kind of monopoly.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:17 pm

syntax error

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:10 am

The old bag at least still has a sense of humor.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... it-passes/

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:23 pm

Guys, this health care proposal is fucking horrible. These fucking cuckservatives could hand power back to the democrats with this bullshit.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:52 pm

Some forms of government policy are built of political concrete. Once done, they cannot be renovated, added to or even destroyed without immense cost; for that reason, they tend to go on much as they always have, for good or for ill.

Those weren't morons laying the concrete, you know. GOPers were able to help with the concrete without actually pouring any with votes.

Not a single stick of dynamite is in sight among the "mainstream" GOP, as far as I can tell.

Republicans Should Kill Obamacare or Let It Die

. . . and for some more counter-programming -- If you believe there is a right to healthcare, you are a slaver (and a slave).

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:55 pm

Just let it collapse on its own, and be ready to move in with emergency stop-gap measures to move people into medicare when it happens.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:01 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Just let it collapse on its own, and be ready to move in with emergency stop-gap measures to move people into medicare when it happens.
That's what it looks like that we are in for. The HNIC at that time might have more in mind regarding "emergency stop-gap measures," however.

It's a legitimate question about whether it would be better to just rip off the bandaid right now. No dynamite in sight anyway.

I'm counting on some truly quantum leap in technology to save us. Safe bet?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:03 pm

Fife wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Just let it collapse on its own, and be ready to move in with emergency stop-gap measures to move people into medicare when it happens.
That's what it looks like that we are in for. The HNIC at that time might have more in mind regarding "emergency stop-gap measures," however.

It's a legitimate question about whether it would be better to just rip off the bandaid right now. No dynamite in sight anyway.

If they let it collapse, then the democrats won't be able to weasel out of responsibility for it. It was always going to collapse. They should have to answer for this shit.

Put all those people without insurance on medicare and get it done with.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:22 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fife wrote:

If they let it collapse, then the democrats won't be able to weasel out of responsibility for it. It was always going to collapse. They should have to answer for this shit.

Put all those people without insurance on medicare and get it done with.
Agreed. And then the rest of us.

Fuck "insurance" companies.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0