Bro, do you even vape?

TheReal_ND

Re: Bro, do you even vape?

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:35 pm

Yes. It's social justice.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:40 pm

We should tax the nicotine juice 1000% to pay for all the new bathrooms.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:47 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
what are you complaining about?
See your previous post. We can't even discuss something that's not hurting anyone other than ourselves without having to justify it to every fuck wad that comes along to virtue signal.
I'm going to be blunt.

"Not hurting anyone other than ourselves" you say? I say bullshit. It's also a cop out.

Many addictions take years to kill people, and if someone does not think seeing someone suffer multiple heat attacks, or lung cancer, or liver cancer, or AIDS, or fill in the blank, often involving extensive, intrusive medical care does not affect people, they are seriously deluded.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:47 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:We should tax the nicotine juice 1000% to pay for all the new bathrooms.
Fuck you.

Coincidentally I was just wondering how juice is so cheap. As far as I know it's not being synthesized artificially so it probably comes from plant stock, although maybe not tobacco exclusively. How the fuck is it so cheap? Are taxes really that fucking high on tobacco? It must take the equivalent of six carton of smokes to make one bottle of juice.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:48 pm

jbird4049 wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
what are you complaining about?
See your previous post. We can't even discuss something that's not hurting anyone other than ourselves without having to justify it to every fuck wad that comes along to virtue signal.
I'm going to be blunt.

"Not hurting anyone other than ourselves" you say? I say bullshit. It's also a cop out.

Many addictions take years to kill people, and if someone does not think seeing someone suffer multiple heat attacks, or lung cancer, or liver cancer, or AIDS, or fill in the blank, often involving extensive, intrusive medical care does not affect people, they are seriously deluded.
I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT THERE'S THE DOOR LEAVE

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:54 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:We should tax the nicotine juice 1000% to pay for all the new bathrooms.
Fuck you.

Coincidentally I was just wondering how juice is so cheap. As far as I know it's not being synthesized artificially so it probably comes from plant stock, although maybe not tobacco exclusively. How the fuck is it so cheap? Are taxes really that fucking high on tobacco? It must take the equivalent of six carton of smokes to make one bottle of juice.

That tax just got $10 higher..

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:03 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fuck you.

The tax is really high, around 85% in the UK.
But maybe lower quality tobacco is used to extract the nicotine which would be a lot cheaper.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:31 am

TheReal_ND wrote:I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT THERE'S THE DOOR LEAVE

You Sad Bro?
:violin:
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:46 pm

Lol no.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:34 pm

StCapps wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT THERE'S THE DOOR LEAVE

You Sad Bro?
:violin:

Holy shit the people running that kiosk are looking at punitive damages at the very least.