Women & Respect

Fife

Re: Women & Respect

Post by Fife » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:52 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote: A father's best chance in some cases is to simply flee the country and never look back.
Flee the country and never look back then, Alpha's, French Foreign Legion has a place for you, with a new identity and French passport too, Legio Patria Nostra!
How's the booze and women, in 2017?

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:53 pm

That's what one of my Alpha buddies did, he left everything, the ex-wife, the kids, never looked back, he's French now, living a new life in a new land, I heard through the rumor mill that after he went Foreign Legion and got his French citizenship, he re-upped as an officer in the French Army, and then went 1er RPIMA, qui ose gagner!
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:55 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:That's what one of my Alpha buddies did, he left everything, the ex-wife, the kids, never looked back, he's French now, living a new life in a new land, I heard through the rumor mill that after he went Foreign Legion and got his French citizenship, he re-upped as an officer in the French Army, and then went 1er RPIMA, qui ose gagner!

That's really great. Guys like that fill me with hope.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:01 pm

Fife wrote:How's the booze and women, in 2017?
Pretty good from where I'm sitting, I'm still totally hot for my wife, its been sixteen years and she's hotter than ever, and I got all the booze I need right here, my wife even got me a Lagavulin 16 for Christmas, can't beat Lagavulin 16 when it comes to booze, can't beat my wife when it comes to smoking hot women.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:04 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fife wrote:How's the booze and women, in 2017?
Pretty good from where I'm sitting, I'm still totally hot for my wife, its been sixteen years and she's hotter than ever, and I got all the booze I need right here, my wife even got me a Lagavulin 16 for Christmas, can't beat Lagavulin 16 when it comes to booze, can't beat my wife when it comes to smoking hot women.

LULZ, I know you're set, noob.

I was asking about the booze and broads in the French Foreign Legion in 2017, not freaking Ontario.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:09 pm

Fife wrote:LULZ, I know you're set, noob.

I was asking about the booze and broads in the French Foreign Legion in 2017, not freaking Ontario.
French Foreign Legion is what you make of it, you have to embrace the suck, but you dont have to be a monk, mind you, I think it's worth it to go all the way to 2 REP, if you're going to be Legion, go all the way, and if you're going to be on the prowl for booze and women, best to do so from Camp Raffalli, in Corsica.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:13 pm

This thread's not goin' all that great for women.

First the divorce initiations, now this.

:violin:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:22 pm

French Foreign Legion are busy fighting all the time. I doubt you can get as much tail there as simply enlisting in the USAF. When you enlist in the USAF, and they ask you to put down a list of where you might like to be stationed if they have openings, look for places near a USN base..

I don't know why, but the E-Club on navy bases are booming the day after the guys ship out. Weird, given how innocent women are, and how few single women must be on the base..

You should join the Foreign Legion because they are freaking awesome and will give you a fresh start and second chance no matter what if you are willing to make the sacrifices for France.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:30 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Most of them do. I see women doing it all the time. I think it might be evolutionary behavior, honestly.
Guys, if a woman says to you "I think we should start seeing other people," trust me, she has already cut a pony from the herd, and if she ain't ridin' him yet, she *has* pulled the saddle out of the barn.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:41 pm

George Carlin would have LOVED this thread. He could have made an entire routine out of it.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change