Another School Shooting

Speaker to Animals

Re: Another School Shooting

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:35 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
You mean, lets invent some sort of story that relies more on the information we don't have, than the information we do have.

Yeah, it is called a conspiracy theory. Knock yourselves out.

Invent what story exactly?

Are you saying it's fake news that four deputies just took cover and hid while all those kids were murdered inside the school??

WTF?
I am saying that whatever reason you imagine for that tragedy is, well, imaginary. That is a what a conspiracy theory is born from.

The fact that this happened isn't in dispute. It is all the 'This couldn't have just happened this way, *wink* *nudge*' nonsense.

But, I know I am not going to dislodge a conspiracy theory, so, as I said, knock yourselves out. It should be a real trip.

What reason do you imagine I imagined, genius?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:37 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Lol this on the other hand..

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... -shootings

Looks like he’s floating a trial balloon for confiscation. How deliciously ironic.
You can't help but signal how uninformed you are.
Just posted an article. You can take it up with Bloomberg, I guess.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:41 am

Invent what story exactly?

Are you saying it's fake news that four deputies just took cover and hid while all those kids were murdered inside the school??

WTF?
I am saying that whatever reason you imagine for that tragedy is, well, imaginary. That is a what a conspiracy theory is born from.

The fact that this happened isn't in dispute. It is all the 'This couldn't have just happened this way, *wink* *nudge*' nonsense.

But, I know I am not going to dislodge a conspiracy theory, so, as I said, knock yourselves out. It should be a real trip.

It is hard to say, specifically, with all the innuendo about 'I don't know what to make of it.'

What are you actually proposing? I would be curious to hear you spell out, in detail, exactly what you think is going on that is more likely than a failure of courage, or bad decision making from a group of deputies.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:54 am

It is hard to say, specifically, with all the innuendo about 'I don't know what to make of it.'

What are you actually proposing? I would be curious to hear you spell out, in detail, exactly what you think is going on that is more likely than a failure of courage, or bad decision making from a group of deputies.

It's a statement of fact. Innuendo. lmfao.

You just asked me a question right after quoting the answer: I don't know what to make of it.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:59 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Lol this on the other hand..

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... -shootings

Looks like he’s floating a trial balloon for confiscation. How deliciously ironic.
You can't help but signal how uninformed you are.
Just posted an article. You can take it up with Bloomberg, I guess.
Sure. We all believe you.

There's no way to talk about GRVOs without shining a light on the colossal failures of the FBI and police in this.

edit, GVRO
Last edited by Okeefenokee on Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:00 pm

Four armed deputies hid behind their vehicles instead of engaged. Let's process that.
Then what are we to process?

Again, innuendo.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:03 pm

Four armed deputies hid behind their vehicles instead of engaged. Let's process that.

Again, innuendo.

LMFAO

Whenever you faggots lose control of the narrative your next strategy is to pathologize your opposition. Fuck off. No innuendo. Your side is collapsing.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:09 pm

^^^This is why they ran back to Russia as soon as that story came out.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:09 pm

Wow you guys get weird when your narrative is fucked with.

Don’t know what a GRVO is, and StA is playing coy with an unknown theory.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:12 pm

Again, innuendo.

LMFAO

Whenever you faggots lose control of the narrative your next strategy is to pathologize your opposition. Fuck off. No innuendo. Your side is collapsing.
It is innuendo. You are hinting that there is something to process beyond the simple fact that four deputies hid instead of engaging. You can back pedal away from your innuendos when taken to task on them all you like.

This is a fun new talking point, though. Pathologize. I don't pathologize the pro-2nd team. In fact, I think they are right. Slowly chipping away at constitutional rights in the interest of safety is a terrible idea. I just find it alarming that, instead of just admitting that those rights are going to come with actual, real world consequences, they often try to pretend as if even acknowledging those dangers is some sort of faggotized 'narrative.'

So, you can fuck right off as well.
HAIL!

-Hwen