Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

clubgop

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by clubgop » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:52 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Oh lord yes! We're all fucking doomed without our sassy drugged up degenrate! Why did he have to advocate for pederasty? Quick! Find another "based," faggot!

You fuckers are such a joke.
When George Takei gets away with the same shit without a peep from left you have to know the game is afoot.

apeman

Post by apeman » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:53 pm

gross

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:55 pm

It's fucking revolting.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:58 pm

But there he is wanting you to eat his taco.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:01 pm

Proof positive 2016 was a failure of a year.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:04 pm

Perverts and Pedophiles are stars to the left. They love them. But you better be oin their political tribe, step off the political reservation and you will be scalped.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Dand

Post by Dand » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:08 pm

I don't know why it says "Pizza Hut spokesperson" with images of Taco Bell.

Takei is gross though and there is footage of him jerking some guy off during what looks like an interview.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:11 pm

Dand wrote:I don't know why it says "Pizza Hut spokesperson" with images of Taco Bell.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yum!_Brands :gay-rainbow: :gay-rainbow: :gay-rainbow: :gay-rainbowflag: :gay-umbrella: :gay-color: :gay-color:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:27 pm

Fife wrote:
Dand wrote:I don't know why it says "Pizza Hut spokesperson" with images of Taco Bell.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yum!_Brands :gay-rainbow: :gay-rainbow: :gay-rainbow: :gay-rainbowflag: :gay-umbrella: :gay-color: :gay-color:

PizzaGate II

:D
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:15 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Is the Jewish cemetery desecration unrelated? Anyone want to tell me how that's being done by the Left?
By enabling and excusing the islamist and being a Jew means nothing to an SJW like you. Just another white person. The left has Keith Ellison trying to call out Trump for not fighting antisemitism. You're a joke I am supposed to listen to a Muslim brotherhood supporter and Israel hater compared to a man with Jewish grandchildren?
I'd appreciate a coherent sentence, the next time you want to post something. Whatever you're talking about did not appear to show the Left being responsible for this, though I could be mistaken...

I mean, God knows the Right would never do something violent or nasty over politics, right?
Why you of all people talking about this anyway?Desecration of a Jewish cemetery? We have to pretend your against that, you care? No, you never respected these people's beliefs when they were alive so what the fuck makes their dead bones so special? Why is one penny or one second of governments time being spent on this? Whatever happened to the separation of church and state? The question should not be why would the left or right be responsible for this. The question should be, why aren't you?