Game of Thrones - mostly

DrYouth

Re: Game of Thrones - mostly

Post by DrYouth » Mon May 06, 2019 8:30 am

Danaerys has moved many steps towards Mad Queen.

The death of the second dragon was epic.

Jon is moving towards his uncucking.

Great episode.

The stage is set.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Kath

Post by Kath » Mon May 06, 2019 8:43 am

DrYouth wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 8:30 am
Danaerys has moved many steps towards Mad Queen.
Good to have you on the bus, finally!
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 06, 2019 12:01 pm

Yep. My suspicions confirmed. It's total HIV.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon May 06, 2019 12:44 pm

Kath wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 8:43 am
At the beginning of the season she was showing potential for Mad Queen...

But with Jon frustrating her pleas to keep the secret of his birth, Jon disclosing his secret to his sisters and their immediate disclosure of same and her further alienating them... + dead dragon #2 + Cersi's F-U here is your advisor's head.... and leaving the citizens of King Landing in her path...

She is pretty much there...

The question is only how much damage will she do before she is stopped.

Jon needs to summon his courage.... but will he get there in time... or will this end tragically for both of them.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon May 06, 2019 12:54 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 12:01 pm
Yep. My suspicions confirmed. It's total HIV.

This is absolutely where we left off at the end of episode 3... they even have one little girl kill a zombie giant... and another little girl kill the Night King himself... :shock:

But now Danaerys is going mad queen... and the question is will ANY man rise up and show some potency?

They are setting Jon up to be that guy. (Forshadowed by him working up the balls to face the zombie dragon.)

Or will Arya save the day... and kill Danaerys and Cersi with her little shiv.

It can still go either way... but this guy really accurately sums up how I felt after the first three episodes of this season.

This is actually what keeps me watching the show now...

It's not clear what they are going to do. Go full on SJW or leave even one set of balls operational at the end of the series.

I'm in suspense.

Kath

Post by Kath » Mon May 06, 2019 1:02 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 12:44 pm
Kath wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 8:43 am
At the beginning of the season she was showing potential for Mad Queen...
Ahem... she's been showing potential for Mad Queen since Season 1, episode 10. Not sure why so many can't see it. I've outlined numerous examples of her terrible behavior in this thread.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 06, 2019 1:03 pm

The only way a grown man will find this worth his time is if he is weak and never achieved anything physically demanding in his life.

I happen to think women are capable of quite a lot of feats, but they won't look like these actresses. The only way this shit can make sense to a grown man is if he is as weak as these actresses.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 06, 2019 1:06 pm

You can usually tell when a woman is formidable (not talking about women on steroids or test) by their frame.

Just random YouTube searching for examples..

You can tell this chick is strong even with baggy clothing on her. That's what actresses who play warrior women should look like. That's not drugged out like that Mad Max actress. She just does a lot of calisthenics and climbing.

These women I see on GoT cut scenes probably can't even perform a standard pull up or more than a handful of push ups.

We don't do that with male actors. We don't cast Woody Allen in the scene of Conan the Barbarian unless it's a joke.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Mon May 06, 2019 1:17 pm

Sorry, if this has been brought up, but... how did dragons flying over the ocean not see the iron fleet behind a rock?

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon May 06, 2019 1:19 pm

Kath wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:02 pm
Ahem... she's been showing potential for Mad Queen since Season 1, episode 10. Not sure why so many can't see it. I've outlined numerous examples of her terrible behavior in this thread.
Yes... perhaps...

But explain to me how every potent man in this series ends up either dead, neutered, enslaved or sexually rejected...
While every throne is taken over by potent females... who do more than their share of killing powerful enemies... and subjugating everyone else.
Are you going to try to argue that this isn't the case? I mean it's totally exaggerated...
Last edited by DrYouth on Mon May 06, 2019 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.