Another School Shooting

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: Another School Shooting

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:15 am

We all going full blown conspiracy theory in order to protect ourselves from the cognitive dissonance that would accompany admitting that there may be some downsides to vigorously protecting the right of every asshole to get strapped up?
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:16 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:We all going full blown conspiracy theory in order to protect ourselves from the cognitive dissonance that would accompany admitting that there may be some downsides to vigorously protecting the right of every asshole to get strapped up?

:roll:

Four armed deputies hid behind their vehicles instead of engaged. Let's process that.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:16 am

Lol this on the other hand..

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... -shootings

Looks like he’s floating a trial balloon for confiscation. How deliciously ironic.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:18 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:We all going full blown conspiracy theory in order to protect ourselves from the cognitive dissonance that would accompany admitting that there may be some downsides to vigorously protecting the right of every asshole to get strapped up?

Four armed deputies hid behind their vehicles instead of engaged. Let's process that.
You mean, lets invent some sort of story that relies more on the information we don't have, than the information we do have.

Yeah, it is called a conspiracy theory. Knock yourselves out.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:20 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:The guys standing around were all sheriffs deputies - highway pirates. The ones that went in were city PD - the ones doing house calls all day.

You have that all backwards. City cops are the Barney Fifes who do mostly revenue collection. Most of the armed engagement (such as serving warrants on violent criminals, etc) are done by deputies.

Nor does it or should it matter whether a person is with the police department or sherrif's department. Sitting outside for five minutes while kids are getting gunned down is fucking unbelievable.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:21 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:

You mean, lets invent some sort of story that relies more on the information we don't have, than the information we do have.

Invent what story exactly?

Are you saying it's fake news that four deputies just took cover and hid while all those kids were murdered inside the school??

WTF?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:25 am

I really don’t understand how a grown up can hide nearby and listen to kids being shot up. I’m not claiming I’d be some hero, but I couldn't hear all that. Human evolution would compel me to go in there and give it my best shot.

Grown men shooting each other? Fuck them. I’d listen to that shit all day from behind my concrete pillar. But kids? Nah, man. You have to do something. It’s your duty as a human being. It’s imperative to our survival as a species that we don’t let kids face the killers alone. Goddamn.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:26 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:

Invent what story exactly?

Are you saying it's fake news that four deputies just took cover and hid while all those kids were murdered inside the school??

WTF?
I am saying that whatever reason you imagine for that tragedy is, well, imaginary. That is a what a conspiracy theory is born from.

The fact that this happened isn't in dispute. It is all the 'This couldn't have just happened this way, *wink* *nudge*' nonsense.

But, I know I am not going to dislodge a conspiracy theory, so, as I said, knock yourselves out. It should be a real trip.
HAIL!

-Hwen

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:27 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:The guys standing around were all sheriffs deputies - highway pirates. The ones that went in were city PD - the ones doing house calls all day.

You have that all backwards. City cops are the Barney Fifes who do mostly revenue collection. Most of the armed engagement (such as serving warrants on violent criminals, etc) are done by deputies.

Nor does it or should it matter whether a person is with the police department or sherrif's department. Sitting outside for five minutes while kids are getting gunned down is fucking unbelievable.
Not all deputies are heroes, some are even cowards, so unbelievable, incompetence and cowardice can't possibly explain these events, must be a conspiracy.
*yip*

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:32 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Lol this on the other hand..

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... -shootings

Looks like he’s floating a trial balloon for confiscation. How deliciously ironic.
You can't help but signal how uninformed you are.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751