Civil War Doomsday Clock

Okeefenokee

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:52 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:53 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:10 pm

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:17 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:10 pm
Doesn't look good,

https://twitter.com/PabloTheWise/status ... 3129803777
Wouldn't it be quicker if all these self loathing white people just went out to the center of the Ocean and jumped in.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:44 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:17 pm
Okeefenokee wrote:
Doesn't look good,

Wouldn't it be quicker if all these self loathing white people just went out to the center of the Ocean and jumped in.
There is a hell of a lot of godlessness within these white identity groups. One guy's video I watched last night made a long defense of a man that is their jordan peterson, and the arguments weren't too bad. They don't want to cease to exist, and they want to live amongst other whites, but the end of his video featured a full screen, "Atheism Will Win."

That's why I've had a problem with them from the start. Never in any of their arguments do I ever see any recognition of God. It's all self worship. Their skin color is their god. Their civilization is their god. Their values are their god. Everything is their god except God.

There's a deep running anti-white sentiment going on right now, and recent events have brought it out in the open more than before. It's pouring gasoline on the white identity movement. Jordan Peterson pointed out that he wants to head off the former because it is fueling the latter, and he understands that the result will be white people deciding to fight back rather than submit to elimination.

I think typical folks who don't follow any of this are going to be blindsided by it when it finally kicks off, and their choices are going to be very few.

We could see a largely godless white identity movement serving as the only refuge for white people who are looking for a refuge far too fast for them to realize what they are in the middle of.

I haven't heard a word about any of this from any church in the country. It seems like hardly anyone from the faith is aware that we are nearing a point where there will need to be an arbiter from the faith stuck in between these warring racial groups to pull from within them those who ought to know better than to go down this road.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:30 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:44 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:17 pm
Okeefenokee wrote:
Doesn't look good,

There is a hell of a lot of godlessness within these white identity groups. One guy's video I watched last night made a long defense of a man that is their jordan peterson, and the arguments weren't too bad. They don't want to cease to exist, and they want to live amongst other whites, but the end of his video featured a full screen, "Atheism Will Win."

That's why I've had a problem with them from the start. Never in any of their arguments do I ever see any recognition of God. It's all self worship. Their skin color is their god. Their civilization is their god. Their values are their god. Everything is their god except God.

There's a deep running anti-white sentiment going on right now, and recent events have brought it out in the open more than before. It's pouring gasoline on the white identity movement. Jordan Peterson pointed out that he wants to head off the former because it is fueling the latter, and he understands that the result will be white people deciding to fight back rather than submit to elimination.

I think typical folks who don't follow any of this are going to be blindsided by it when it finally kicks off, and their choices are going to be very few.

We could see a largely godless white identity movement serving as the only refuge for white people who are looking for a refuge far too fast for them to realize what they are in the middle of.

I haven't heard a word about any of this from any church in the country. It seems like hardly anyone from the faith is aware that we are nearing a point where there will need to be an arbiter from the faith stuck in between these warring racial groups to pull from within them those who ought to know better than to go down this road.
I notice this with atheists and other godless groups a lot. You really nailed it with "everything is their god except God"
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:32 am

That's what idolatry means.

Most people actually worship something other than God. Ask yourself what is most important to you. That's what you worship. If it's not God, then you are an idolater.

That doesn't mean protecting your nation is not important, but placing race as the core of your identity is a bad idea.

I'd guess most Americans worship either money or pleasure. i.e. Mammon.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:48 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:32 am

Most people actually worship something other than God. Ask yourself what is most important to you. That's what you worship. If it's not God, then you are an idolater.

That doesn't mean protecting your nation is not important, but placing race as the core of your identity is a bad idea.

Mmmm no. Idolatry means bowing/kneeling/kissing a totem or physical representation of your god. Such as a cross. Or statuary.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:02 am

Read my book, "Philosophy of an Old Cyber-Cowboy."

This is a result of the mentality of Losers: perverse people who have given up, so want it all to burn, especially those that make them feel like Losers. In a country of 300+ million, even if 10% were Losers, that's an army of vileness and venom, but we've go more like 50% who feel like that. When you've got a nation where half the people would revel in the place burning down, you've got a big problem.

They don't need guns or violence to make it happen; passive-aggressive behavior is enough.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:33 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:48 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:32 am

Mmmm no. Idolatry means bowing/kneeling/kissing a totem or physical representation of your god. Such as a cross. Or statuary.
:roll:

Did they teach you that in the cult?