Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

clubgop

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by clubgop » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:48 am

Montegriffo wrote:Great to see so much love and support for possible future gay sons. I hope that if I had children I could show such understanding.... :roll:
This thread suggest you have had many children and shown them a little more than just "understanding."

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:54 am

Montegriffo wrote:Well it's good to know you would be happy for your 18 yr old son to be "fucked up the arse" by someone his own age. Perhaps you could explain why it would be different for it to be a 30yr old.
Or are you being blinded by your virtue shaming?
Yeah why cant Monty fuck your sons sweet 18 year old ass?

Suddenly taking off that first semester of college to go backpacking across Europe takes on a new meaning. Hide his birth certificate so he can't get a passport.

Seriously this thread is fast becoming the funniest thing on MHF evah.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:57 am

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Is the Jewish cemetery desecration unrelated? Anyone want to tell me how that's being done by the Left?
By enabling and excusing the islamist and being a Jew means nothing to an SJW like you. Just another white person. The left has Keith Ellison trying to call out Trump for not fighting antisemitism. You're a joke I am supposed to listen to a Muslim brotherhood supporter and Israel hater compared to a man with Jewish grandchildren?
I'd appreciate a coherent sentence, the next time you want to post something. Whatever you're talking about did not appear to show the Left being responsible for this, though I could be mistaken...

I mean, God knows the Right would never do something violent or nasty over politics, right?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:02 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Is the Jewish cemetery desecration unrelated? Anyone want to tell me how that's being done by the Left?
By enabling and excusing the islamist and being a Jew means nothing to an SJW like you. Just another white person. The left has Keith Ellison trying to call out Trump for not fighting antisemitism. You're a joke I am supposed to listen to a Muslim brotherhood supporter and Israel hater compared to a man with Jewish grandchildren?
I'd appreciate a coherent sentence, the next time you want to post something. Whatever you're talking about did not appear to show the Left being responsible for this, though I could be mistaken...

I mean, God knows the Right would never do something violent or nasty over politics, right?
Another one that will fuck up a wet dream. Starting to reply trying to save your friend from across the pond from revealing too much, we see you. Ah no matter Ill get back to it.

We can do this all day.

I'd appreciate a coherent sentence, the next time you want to post something. Whatever you're talking about did not appear to show the Right being responsible for this, though I could be mistaken...

I mean, God knows the Left would never do something violent or nasty over politics, right?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:18 am

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Another one that will fuck up a wet dream. Starting to reply trying to save your friend from across the pond from revealing too much, we see you. Ah no matter Ill get back to it.

We can do this all day.

I'd appreciate a coherent sentence, the next time you want to post something. Whatever you're talking about did not appear to show the Right being responsible for this, though I could be mistaken...

I mean, God knows the Left would never do something violent or nasty over politics, right?
Do you even see what you look like on here? You're the ultimate party hack.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:21 am

Still not reading your posts Clubby, I'll add your 2 more notifications to the other 11 desperately seeking attention posts. You might as well go back to unsuccessfully trolling TC as you are wasting your time on me.

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

apeman

Post by apeman » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:01 am

Clubby is one of the best posters here.

Dand

Post by Dand » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:02 am

I can't believe that Club GOP has been outed as a partisan. :shock:

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:50 am

The McMuffins and the deep state are actually very clever.

Free Speech and Liberty is now Literally Pederasty, just like everything not SJW is Literally Hitler.

When you have the Hitler Haters and the Pederasty Haters united, who's gonna slow you down?

It’s Not About Milo – It’s About The Existential Threat That Milo Represents…

These are dark dark times.

Liberty's finest hour awaits.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:02 am

Oh lord yes! We're all fucking doomed without our sassy drugged up degenrate! Why did he have to advocate for pederasty? Quick! Find another "based," faggot!

You fuckers are such a joke.