Social Justice Warriors Thread

DrYouth

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by DrYouth » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:25 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:36 am
No distance is secure from that.
All I mean is that I rarely have to deal with these people.
Friends of friends as it were.
If they were closer to us it would be much harder to keep my mouth shut.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:28 pm

California wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:43 am
White liberals' virtue signaling destroys Asian-owned restaurant chain over "racist" name

https://nextshark.com/yellow-fever-rest ... yIT1-V8DUM
Yes.... that is the disease... that is how the disease causes harm in the name of doing good.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:34 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:25 pm
PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:36 am
No distance is secure from that.
All I mean is that I rarely have to deal with these people.
Friends of friends as it were.
If they were closer to us it would be much harder to keep my mouth shut.
I get it. I guess my reply was more to the effect of, even though you feel at a safe distance from this particular situation, the disease is all around us and nowhere is safe right now.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:43 pm

California wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:59 am
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:47 am
Dodgeball is a GREAT sport, in fact it should be promoted and it should be an Olympic sport. Imagine some of the great athletes of our lives playing dodgeball; Michael Jordan, Randy Johnson or Deion Sanders.

This is just about destroying merit.
Holy shit imagine that left arm coming off that 6'10 frame purposefully throwing at you :o
I know!

That would be one of the most popular Olympic games. Imagine trying to hit those agile little fucking Asians. Remember the little bastard in grade school that was a foot shorter than everyone, but it was nearly impossible to hit him because he could turn his spine inside out to avoid the ball.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:56 pm

Have them hit their head a few dozen times against the wall, it may knock some common sense into them...
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:57 pm

http://www.market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=235972

Caster Semenya won an interim ruling in her battle against the IAAF when the Swiss supreme court ordered athletics’ governing body to suspend its testosterone regulations on Monday, raising the prospect of her competing at the world championships without having to take hormone suppressing medication.
*Caster Semenya is biologically a male.

The left is absolutely crushing women's sports into oblivion....This is Fucking Great to watch. :sad-teareye:

And yet - females still support this craziness....

This beyond all else demonstrates how utterly insane the left ideologues are....absolutely insane..there's no reasoning with insane...we need to find a way to separate and isolate ourselves from them.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:20 pm

They are fighting the patriarchy by handing over their sports to males.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:35 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:57 pm
http://www.market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=235972

Caster Semenya won an interim ruling in her battle against the IAAF when the Swiss supreme court ordered athletics’ governing body to suspend its testosterone regulations on Monday, raising the prospect of her competing at the world championships without having to take hormone suppressing medication.
*Caster Semenya is biologically a male.

The left is absolutely crushing women's sports into oblivion....This is Fucking Great to watch. :sad-teareye:

And yet - females still support this craziness....

This beyond all else demonstrates how utterly insane the left ideologues are....absolutely insane..there's no reasoning with insane...we need to find a way to separate and isolate ourselves from them.
Yes, destroy yourselves.

Let's all make a mental note right now on who's doing this. Because 10-20 years from now when this collapses out of it's own injustice and stupidity they will play patriarchs and white privilege.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:06 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:34 am
Tag, for example, singles out one poor participant, often the slowest child, as the dehumanized “It,” who runs vainly in pursuit of the quicker ones. Capture the Flag is nakedly militaristic. British Bulldog has obvious jingoistic colonial themes. Red Ass, known in America as Butts Up, involves deliberate imposition of corporal punishment on losers.

They make these games sound so awesome.

Butts Up was a great game. Played that throughout elementary school. Used racket balls, though.
British Bulldog is a great game. We used to play it sometimes at rugby training. Not sure why anyone would call it jingoistic or colonial. You might argue that it can get too violent at times but as far as I remember we never got so far out of hand that we ended up invading any small nations.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:56 pm

California wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:43 am
White liberals' virtue signaling destroys Asian-owned restaurant chain over "racist" name

https://nextshark.com/yellow-fever-rest ... yIT1-V8DUM
Ah I am reading some things here. It sounds economic not that the name helped. You name a restaurant after a disease, hard pass. Plus it was partnered with Whole foods, so that means whole wallet. Plenty of good Asian food for much less money.