Another School Shooting

Speaker to Animals

Re: Another School Shooting

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:57 pm

Okeefenokee wrote: Y'all heard it was four cops outside afraid to go in?

I just don't understand. If we are just talking fear, my fear of having to live with that kind of cowardice for the rest of my life is FAR greater than my fear of dying.

Where does this make any damned sense? All they wanted to do was bully people and hand out tickets, but when they actually had to do the hard part of their job they just decided fuck it??

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:58 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Viktorthepirate wrote:What you described would not have stopped a determined shooter.
This kid should have been stopped by any reasonable background check system.
If this system didn't flag him it's because the system is fucked.

If you are behaving like a reasonable citizen and demonstrate knowledge of gun safety... you should be allowed a firearm.

There will still be shootings for sure... no way to prevent them all. As there will be MVAs and terrorism and crime...

But if you are obviously a menace to society and people have been calling in complaints about you repeatedly... your rights to a firearm should be forfeit.

Just Sayin'
It seems the police in Florida suck ass. Texas isn't disarming because Florida can't get it together. Last time we had a mass shooting in Texas, a neighbor showed up with his AR to end it.

Note how the media had no interest in talking to him about it. They didn't parade him in front of tv day and night.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:58 pm

And I am not saying it's not scary as fuck to charge into a building where somebody is trying to shoot you. I am just saying. Holy fuck. Would any of you just stand there behind your car if you were on the scene and armed??

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:59 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Fife wrote: Prior restraint is a hell of drug, doctor.

1. Why should you have the "right" to enter upon the public property to ply your trade, such as it is, on a normal weekday morning? Explain how you deserve your license to tread upon the public that way. Where is YOUR license to suck off the group in such a way, and how do you justify it?

2. Explain if you, personally, have a "right" to defend yourself and your family against violence. If you don't have such a "right," just say so.
Your first question makes no sense to me...
I have a medical licence if that is what you are asking...

Your second question - I have a right to defend myself...
But if I haven't demonstrated that I can handle a fire arm safely and that I am a reliable citizen that needn't include the use of a firearm, especially such a firearm as this kid was packing... but really any firearm.
You need to google prior restraint. I think a lot of you do.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:04 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:And I am not saying it's not scary as fuck to charge into a building where somebody is trying to shoot you. I am just saying. Holy fuck. Would any of you just stand there behind your car if you were on the scene and armed??
I don't think there would be fear in the moment, you just compartmentalize that in real time, it's not the forlorn hope, I would be the predator in that scenario, but I wouldn't go charging in tho, slow is smooth, smooth is fast.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:04 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:And I am not saying it's not scary as fuck to charge into a building where somebody is trying to shoot you. I am just saying. Holy fuck. Would any of you just stand there behind your car if you were on the scene and armed??
And then they covered it up with a lie.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:06 pm

Our society is in deep shit. 1950s.. sniper in a tower on a Texas university.. an off-duty state trooper and Air Force veteran just stormed the fucking tower.

We are in a really fucking bad place right now and everybody needs to open their eyes to this. The problem isn't the guns, or the schools, or the government, or mental illness, or whatever else people are blame storming. It's us.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:09 pm

Americans with guns just took cover while kids were getting murdered and bleeding out in their school hallways and classrooms. These were Americans doing this. Are we processing the fact that Americans are just sitting outside the school, with guns in their hands, and not doing a damned thing while our kids are getting shot up?

What the holy fuck has to change to go back to where we were before we got to this?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:11 pm

Four sheriff’s deputies hid during Florida school shooting

Sources from Coral Springs, Fla., Police Department tell CNN that when its officers arrived on the scene Wednesday, they were shocked to find three Broward County Sheriff’s deputies behind their cars with weapons drawn.

The school’s armed resource officer, Broward County Sheriff’s Deputy Scot Peterson, was also outside.
He resigned on Thursday after his failure to act was publicly revealed.

The Coral Springs cops entered the building to engage the shooter on their own, before other Broward County deputies arrived, two of whom joined the police inside, the sources said.

It was unclear whether the shooter was still inside at the time, CNN reported.

Coral Springs City Manager Mike Goodrum confronted Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel during a vigil for victims the next day, saying students could have been dying in the school while the deputies held back.

The next day, Coral Springs Police Chief Tony Pustizzi wrote in an internal e-mail that “another agency has given the impression that it had provided the majority of the rescue efforts.”

“Please know that this issue will be addressed, and the truth will come out in time,” he wrote.

In an official statement Friday, the police department said only that “any actions or inactions that negatively affected the response will be investigated.”

News of the deputies’ apparent inaction came after the sheriff’s office released records showing how many times it had received alarming reports about Cruz, 19, over the years — including two that specifically warned he was a potential school shooter.

The records show that a neighbor called in February 2016 to report that Cruz “planned to shoot up the school” and had posted photos to Instagram of himself posing with guns.

https://nypost.com/2018/02/23/four-sher ... -shooting/
This just poured gasoline on the false flag allegations.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:13 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Americans with guns just took cover while kids were getting murdered and bleeding out in their school hallways and classrooms. These were Americans doing this. Are we processing the fact that Americans are just sitting outside the school, with guns in their hands, and not doing a damned thing while our kids are getting shot up?

What the holy fuck has to change to go back to where we were before we got to this?
Coral Springs cops showed up and went straight in. DOJ needs to seize all communications ASAP.