How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

jediuser598

Re: How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

Post by jediuser598 » Fri May 05, 2017 10:27 pm

skankhunt42 wrote:
jediuser598 wrote:Okee, you really believe that if you take away people's health insurance (those who couldn't afford it otherwise) that people aren't going to die? That's what you keep saying, "we're not talking about dead bodies here." We are, actually. I would think it would be obvious that if you take away people's health insurance that people are going to die because of it.

We are talking about killing people when you're talking about repealing Obamacare, repealing Obamacare will kill people. May not kill you or yours, certainly will kill other people.
Yet somehow we got by before Obamacare.
We also got by before the science, but we certainly didn't get to the moon.
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Fri May 05, 2017 10:29 pm

jediuser598 wrote:Room full of men deciding women's healthcare:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/roo ... 33b749b713

And you just jumped the shark. Yea, Women are being driven into politics man. Women just WANT to be in politics.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Fri May 05, 2017 10:30 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:The feels is back.
This board is filled with people who are willing to ideologically jerk you off, Okee. I am not one of those people.
-Ben Johnson

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Fri May 05, 2017 10:32 pm

jediuser598 wrote:
skankhunt42 wrote:
jediuser598 wrote:Okee, you really believe that if you take away people's health insurance (those who couldn't afford it otherwise) that people aren't going to die? That's what you keep saying, "we're not talking about dead bodies here." We are, actually. I would think it would be obvious that if you take away people's health insurance that people are going to die because of it.

We are talking about killing people when you're talking about repealing Obamacare, repealing Obamacare will kill people. May not kill you or yours, certainly will kill other people.
Yet somehow we got by before Obamacare.
We also got by before the science, but we certainly didn't get to the moon.
So...I'm not a fan of either party. I'm not religious, so you're speaking to the fucking choir. Politics, Economics, and Science, don't jive in the real world. If they did, like if the world was a game of Civ, I'd crank everything to 100% Science and call it a day. I get your frustrated, but the world is what it is right now. Obamacare sucks. The solution to it sucks. People are going to fail. People are going to get sick and die.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Fri May 05, 2017 10:34 pm

jediuser598 wrote:
This board is filled with people who are willing to ideologically jerk you off, Okee. I am not one of those people.
Honestly, you sound like someone who's getting his ass kicked by life and you want some sort of validation that you're going to be okay.

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Fri May 05, 2017 10:35 pm

skankhunt42 wrote:

And you just jumped the shark. Yea, Women are being driven into politics man. Women just WANT to be in politics.
Your avatar is broken, skank.

Yes Obamacare sucks, but it is better than what came before. And we need to do better than Obamacare. Repealing Obamacare isn't the answer.
-Ben Johnson

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Fri May 05, 2017 10:35 pm

jediuser598 wrote:
skankhunt42 wrote:

Your avatar is broken, skank.

Yes Obamacare sucks, but it is better than what came before. And we need to do better than Obamacare. Repealing Obamacare isn't the answer.
I agree it's not the answer. But the answer also wasn't 8 more years of Obamacare.

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Fri May 05, 2017 10:37 pm

jediuser598 wrote:Yes Obamacare sucks, but it is better than what came before. And we need to do better than Obamacare. Repealing Obamacare isn't the answer.
Go ahead, tell us the answer.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Fri May 05, 2017 10:37 pm

skankhunt42 wrote:
jediuser598 wrote:
Honestly, you sound like someone who's getting his ass kicked by life and you want some sort of validation that you're going to be okay.
eh?
-Ben Johnson

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Fri May 05, 2017 10:40 pm

jediuser598 wrote:
skankhunt42 wrote:
jediuser598 wrote:
eh?
So you're not the hipster with the shit credit score that is struggling?