Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Okeefenokee

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:06 pm

Monty, if a thirty year old man fucks a sixteen year old girl, and the age of consent is 16, is he in trouble?

I think 16 is too young, but if that's what it is, that's Britain's decision. I'd move it to mid to late twenties.

Also, I know certain places in the states have ridiculous ages of consent like 13 or 14 in some places I think, but there is still statutory rape if one party is younger than 18. I don't know exactly how it works, though.
Montegriffo wrote:summons notice
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:14 pm

particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, those kind of coming-of-age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable — a sort of a rock for when they can’t talk to their parents. Some of those relationships are some of the most —
Sounds like Milo got fucked in the ass a lot by older men when he was a "kid," and thinks it's great.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:19 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Calculus Man wrote:The only leftist trap here is the one that's trying to trick Trump supporters into ostracizing one of their most charismatic, entertaining sympathizers. They're not trying to make us look like degenerates...they don't even understand the concept, for God's sake. They are trying to use your weird ideological purity to divide you from your natural allies.

I am disappointed by StA's attitude, but not surprised. This is the same guy who spent years smearing Ron Paul as a racist because he didn't like libertarians. He may have been right about SJW's and libertarianism, but he will happily use SJW tactics and draw strange, dogmatic lines in the sand that hurt his own cause. As much as I prefer Trump these days, it would have been nice to give Ron Paul a fair shot.

On one point he's right, however: it's probably not prudent to stick your neck out for Milo right now. Let him defend himself, and buy his book when he finds another publisher, if you're so inclined.
Bingo. This is an attempt at divide and conquer. And it's a pretty smart play. A gay jew who fucks black guys isn't exactly a picture perfect fit for the right, and that's the weakness that is being targeted right now. Milo likes the right, but we'll see if the right actually likes Milo.
Yeah, this article once again provides guidance.
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/368084.php

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:24 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Monty, if a thirty year old man fucks a sixteen year old girl, and the age of consent is 16, is he in trouble?

I think 16 is too young, but if that's what it is, that's Britain's decision. I'd move it to mid to late twenties.

Also, I know certain places in the states have ridiculous ages of consent like 13 or 14 in some places I think, but there is still statutory rape if one party is younger than 18. I don't know exactly how it works, though.
Montegriffo wrote:summons notice
As far as I know a 16 year old girl can have sex with anyone they want over the age of 16.
Legal consent for gay sex was 21 but now the age of consent for buggery is 18.

http://www.ageofconsent.com/unitedkingdom.htm
If a person 16 or over, of either sex, has sexual intercourse with a person under 13, of either sex, the child is legally incapable of giving consent, and the older person is guilty of statutory rape. The age of consent for male homosexual intercourse (the actual word used in the statute is "buggery") is 18.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:24 pm

So why exactly is everyone so eager to defend these kind of remarks from a cock sucker? Can someone illuminate me on why a faggot is suddenly is suddenly so important to us, even when he is literally walking the line with normalizing abolishing age of consent? Why?

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:29 pm

I think his comments were somewhat ambiguous in the initial video. The DSM defines pedophilia as a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children. Boys typically begin the process of puberty at age 11 or 12 but per Wikipedia, criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13. I think what may have troubled folks on the Right is that while acknowledging the importance of legal standards for consent, Milo apparently buys into the notion that consent can be a fluid concept, varying with the maturity or sexual experience of the individual (citing himself as an example). While that is undoubtedly true, Americans for a long time have adhered to rigid standards about the age of consent, and as a general rule won't tolerate discussions about shades of gray when it comes to kids having sex with adult men. So, setting aside whether or not Milo condones pedophilia, it may have been sufficient for him to admit that in real life, setting aside our laws, there are gray areas when it comes to consent. Americans have been paranoid as hell about pedophilia for decades now, and even hinting at the possible existence of ambiguity in man/boy relationships is the kiss of death.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:34 pm

Well at least the people at CPAC are based enough to not want that degenerate around.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:39 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:So why exactly is everyone so eager to defend these kind of remarks from a cock sucker? Can someone illuminate me on why a faggot is suddenly is suddenly so important to us, even when he is literally walking the line with normalizing abolishing age of consent? Why?
Not defending. Trying to keep the room aired out so the rest of us can see without all the smoke you two are blowing up everyone's ass.

He said he was fine with the age of consent being 16. I think that's too young, but apparently others disagree because that's the law, even in the US it is even lower in places.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:40 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:So why exactly is everyone so eager to defend these kind of remarks from a cock sucker? Can someone illuminate me on why a faggot is suddenly is suddenly so important to us, even when he is literally walking the line with normalizing abolishing age of consent? Why?
I think some people feel they have to defend his free speech after making such a fuss over the Berkley demonstrations.

You should put your MAGA hat on and go and demonstrate next time he gives a university talk.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:43 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Not defending. Trying to keep the room aired out so the rest of us can see without all the smoke you two are blowing up everyone's ass.

He said he was fine with the age of consent being 16. I think that's too young, but apparently others disagree because that's the law, even in the US it is even lower in places.
You're blowing smoke up your own ass assuming he meant 16 when in the next statement he talks about sucking off priests at 13. Oh yeah, IM SURE HES JOKING HES A REAL JOKER THAT ONE!