Literal Odds and Ends

Haumana

Re: Literal Odds and Ends

Post by Haumana » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:49 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Haumana wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:It's been a fucking long day at work today. A 13hr shift as an agency chef in a local residential Christian conference centre. Topped off with a snowflake literally bursting into tears for a full 15 minutes because there was nothing gluten and dairy free, non carb, non spicy for her to eat. She's been in for two days without bothering to tell me of her dietry needs. I quickly heated up some of tomorrows roast beef and made a quick gravy for her. Did I get a thank you? Not on your life did I. She continued to stand by the counter crying for another 10 minutes while her meal went cold.
Add to that a miserly 7.5 out of 10 from DB for the effort I put into my Trump anniversary poem and I'm ready to go to bed.
Stop the world, I want to get off...
More proof that the Left is eating itself. :pray:
I have no idea of her political affiliations, all I saw was a self centred snowfake thowing a hissy fit for attention. She was a Christian and apparently worked as a counsellor, Physician heal thyself.
" literally bursting into tears for a full 15 minutes because there was nothing gluten and dairy free, non carb, non spicy for her to eat."

You can pretend not to know but you get the gist.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:56 am

You think adults who act like babies are limited to only one side of the political spectrum?
Maybe she was left wing, maybe she was right wing. I'm not prepared to assume her political leanings based on her dietry fads and self obsessed meltdown. Check out the fitness threads for a long list of carb free right wing nutjobs if you don't believe me.
An aversion to spicy foods from vibrant, diverse immigration is hardly limited to Lefties.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:25 am

Montegriffo wrote:You think adults who act like babies are limited to only one side of the political spectrum?
Maybe she was left wing, maybe she was right wing. I'm not prepared to assume her political leanings based on her dietry fads and self obsessed meltdown. Check out the fitness threads for a long list of carb free right wing nutjobs if you don't believe me.
An aversion to spicy foods from vibrant, diverse immigration is hardly limited to Lefties.
Try getting a midwesterner to eat anything not found in an Applebees. It's nearly impossible.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:01 am

I don't eat invader food. I throw that shit on the ground and shout YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:10 am

Not even Moe's Southwest Grill burritos? :o

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:15 am

Fuck the homeless

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:21 am

BTFO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:26 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Image

BTFO
Just had my thrice-weekly Chipotle burrito. I'm quite content now.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:36 am

Enjoy your food poisoning. I just ate half a dozen eggs raw and a half gallon of milk. Get on my level

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:42 am

GOMAD is boss when you don't have any fat issues. But for guys like GCF, it's better to just eat chicken or turkey breast.

If you are already lean, and especially if you actually work (real labor), GOMAD is the way to go.

Of course, you will ruin the gym with your foul flatulence, but fuck those guys.