Coronavirus thread

The Conservative

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by The Conservative » Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:41 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:25 am
COVID and LGBTQ+-/ has created literal cults. I can't even enjoy basic entertainment like reading the baseball sub-Reddit anymore. With Toronto and New York trying to force players and everyone around them to get the shot, the place has become totally toxic.

Reddit has always been far-left, but at least areas like baseball stayed on topic 99% of the time. Now these news stories are bringing out the crazy in these cultists. There are people in there that are literally saying the shot will prevent you from getting COVID and prevent you from passing it on. PREVENT. Posts will never get removed for "misinformation". Instead they get upvoted, while anyone saying otherwise goes negative. The place is full of "just get the shot assholes", and "as a society we should all be forcing everyone to get the shot for the good of the society".

I hope the reckoning comes soon. I want to still be alive to see their faces when they realize how they've all been used as experimental lab rats, and then used as cattle for the elites.
Oh, you and I both. My wife won't get the shot. She got the first shot and said hell no after the side effects, which was severe migraine and mistral cycle messed up for a short period of time. She let it lapse and called it a day...

I refused to get it at all, and my wife agrees with me my son will never get it.

For me I want to just see those that keep on going for the injections realize they are fucked. In all honesty, if they wanted the world population to die off and leave the "strong" to survive... this is the best way of doing it.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:00 am

One of the most telling things for me has been that while the healthcare company I work for mandated the original 2 shot vaccination, they have not mandated any boosters.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:26 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:00 am
One of the most telling things for me has been that while the healthcare company I work for mandated the original 2 shot vaccination, they have not mandated any boosters.
This is the same type of gameplay we are seeing with "climate change". Remember a long time ago I said that we can't believe the data because we can't see the raw data?

In this case, we are told to trust the science without seeing the science. Such as the tests, the reports, the effects, etc...

It is only by lawsuits, etc we have found the truth.

We should not have to demand to see such things by legal means, as with the current SCOTUS nominee, if her record was so good, the committee would be able to see it all.

I feel we have been played for fools for too long, and that those that now control the gears of power and control know this, this is why there is a majority of idiots willing to go along with this vaccine blindly... It also explains why they removed Trump from the presidency, made his first term so tough, they wanted the distractions so that when everything went down it would look like it came out of the blue, but in reality, I wonder if this was planned from the beginning...
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:40 am

The Shamdemic does seem like a longterm Marxist plot.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:04 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:40 am
The Shamdemic does seem like a longterm Marxist plot.
If we dug deep enough we'd find the truth, but doing so would probably make us disappear.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:16 am

Insurance Underwriter is calling the Jab Genocide. US Military personal mortality rate up 1100% in 18-40 year olds.

https://rumble.com/vykx32-1100-increase ... -shot.html
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:05 am

Two young European competitive cyclists die suddenly, another suffers heart attack at finish line in last two weeks
https://thecovidblog.com/2022/03/28/two ... two-weeks/

Move along................. Nothing to see here.

STAND WITH UKRAINE
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:12 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:16 am
Insurance Underwriter is calling the Jab Genocide. US Military personal mortality rate up 1100% in 18-40 year olds.

Adding HIV protine? That's a little bit of a stretch isn't it?
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:20 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:12 pm
C-Mag wrote:

On it's face, yes, seems impossible doesn't it ? Time will certainly tell.

The military Jab results will tell the tale. What's unique about the military is there is a pretty accurate medical history on every member, plus mandatory fitness regimes and fitness standards. Further, all were medically cleared for strenuous military activity.

Regardless if it's Jab induced AIDS, 18-40 year troops dying for no reason is troubling.

1100% Increase in that age group
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:28 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:20 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:12 pm
C-Mag wrote:

On it's face, yes, seems impossible doesn't it ? Time will certainly tell.

The military Jab results will tell the tale. What's unique about the military is there is a pretty accurate medical history on every member, plus mandatory fitness regimes and fitness standards. Further, all were medically cleared for strenuous military activity.

Regardless if it's Jab induced AIDS, 18-40 year troops dying for no reason is troubling.

1100% Increase in that age group
I mean they are the perfect test subjects in that case if you want to get makab about it.
#NotOneRedCent