Coronavirus thread

The Conservative

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by The Conservative » Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:45 am

https://vimeo.com/553060860

Dr. McCullough, Full Interview 5-19-2021. This was removed from FB, and YouTube by saying "false information"... he also lost his job for this interview as well from Baylor University Medical Center.

Now mind you Dr. McCullough McCullough was a cardiovascular fellow at William Beaumont Hospital in the Detroit metropolitan area until 1997. He then worked successively at the Henry Ford Heart and Vascular Institute in Detroit until 2000, served as section chief of cardiology of the University of Missouri–Kansas City School of Medicine, and returned to William Beaumont Hospital where he worked from 2002 to 2010. He spent the next four years as chief academic and scientific officer of the St. John Providence Health System, Detroit, before joining the Baylor University Medical Center in 2014 until July 2021.

McCullough is a founder and current president of the Cardio-Renal Society of America and co-editor-in-chief of the society's journal, Cardiorenal Medicine, and editor of the journal Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine. He has conducted several studies on running and heart disease and co-described the term Phidippides cardiomyopathy, a heart condition found in some high endurance athletes. Other research has included the relationship between heart disease and kidney disease and risk factors for heart disease.

So this guy is no slouch, and for those "fact-checkers" I would rather trust a doctor than a pimple-faced kid searching google to find answers on "why he's wrong" than actually knowing the subject at hand as this doctor does.

He does go further on some things than I care to, but if you just listen to the medical aspect of it, it's scary. I don't want people to fall into the "It's a globalist thing" or "They are trying to mark you for future testing" thing, but if you aren't an adult, and cain't read between the lines, don't watch this.

If you are, dissect and take what you can from it, and use it wisely.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:16 am

Vermont: Vaccination uptake in Vermont started week 6/2021, excess mortality started rising in week 25/2021, from completely normal levels before that. That is 19 weeks later or about ~5 months later.

What's going on with this ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:18 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:16 am
Vermont: Vaccination uptake in Vermont started week 6/2021, excess mortality started rising in week 25/2021, from completely normal levels before that. That is 19 weeks later or about ~5 months later.

What's going on with this ?
That’s ignoring a hell of a lot of factors. Not a causal link.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:37 am

Martin just lets bad statistics fly now. Wow.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:57 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:37 am
I posted a question.

By all means science me up and tell me what's going on.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:02 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:57 am
I posted a question.

So, as more than half the population receives a single shot, the vaccinated Americans' share in overall mortality rate is going to rise in proportion with the rate of vaccination used to generate the shot (probably those who received just one shot to make it look scariest). The population is generally a fixed figure for this purpose here (not really, but for this exercise, it mostly is). It's the percentage of the population that is vaccinated that changes. If 100% of the population were vaccinated, then you could "prove" the vaccinated is killing everybody.. :o

Anti-vaxx propaganda.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:07 am

Honestly, just don't get the vaccine if you are afraid of it and stop bitching about it. You don't have to take the vaccine now. Nobody gives a shit about it except all these whining God damned anti-vaxxers.

Like, who fucking cares now? The vaccines don't stop you from getting infected. They only keep people out of the ICUs. Literally, the only thing left to debate is when we ought to send anti-vaxxers straight to hospice. I.e., at what percentage of ICU capacity do we say that "your body your choice" means we ought to let your choice be limited to your body and not cost innocent people their lives too? That's the only issue I have with anti-vaxxers. I think if we ever again reach the point where ICUs near capacity, then the unvacinated should NOT be given a bed in the ICUs. You made your choices and you should have to live (die) with the consequences. The woman with a bursting appendix shouldn't die because you watched a retarded YouTube video and don't understand basic math or how the deadliest respiratory virus in at least a century works.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:08 am

Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:02 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:57 am
I posted a question.

So, as more than half the population receives a single shot, the vaccinated Americans' share in overall mortality rate is going to rise in proportion with the rate of vaccination used to generate the shot (probably those who received just one shot to make it look scariest).

Anti-vaxx propaganda.
WTF you talking about? Shut up if you don’t know.

The claim is that non-COVID related deaths are off the charts since vaccinations begin. At least one life insurance company is increasing their rates substantially b/c of it. There’s also other supporting evidence.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:23 am

https://www.theepochtimes.com/newly-rel ... 55020.html
To have 1,223 fatalities and 42,086 reports of injury in the first three months is a significant safety signal, especially when you consider that the 1976 swine flu vaccine was pulled after only 25 deaths.
So why wasn't the COVID vaccine removed after the first 100 deaths? Was it thought that the deaths from the shots were a better risk than a false pandemic?
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:39 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:23 am
https://www.theepochtimes.com/newly-rel ... 55020.html
To have 1,223 fatalities and 42,086 reports of injury in the first three months is a significant safety signal, especially when you consider that the 1976 swine flu vaccine was pulled after only 25 deaths.

So why wasn't the COVID vaccine removed after the first 100 deaths? Was it thought that the deaths from the shots were a better risk than a false pandemic?
The Shamdemic wasn't about health just as the Shamwar isn't about Ukraine.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change