The Armory - Guns, Knives, and Axes

Speaker to Animals

Re: The Armory - Guns, Knives, and Axes

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:43 pm

Reminds me of DCF circa 2009.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:50 pm

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:27 pm

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:52 am

Hacking on the Walking Dead and weapons fails
http://www.wearethemighty.com/entertain ... lking-dead

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:09 am

:lol: it’s certainly not unique to the Walk-in Dead, but that is damn funny.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:33 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote::lol: it’s certainly not unique to the Walk-in Dead, but that is damn funny.
I haven't watched any of Season 8 yet, but I have it recorded. Gotta skip through the bullshit drama. I tell ya, season 7 had me rooting for Negan, he's much smarter than Rick and his crew.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:56 am

C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote::lol: it’s certainly not unique to the Walk-in Dead, but that is damn funny.
I haven't watched any of Season 8 yet, but I have it recorded. Gotta skip through the bullshit drama. I tell ya, season 7 had me rooting for Negan, he's much smarter than Rick and his crew.
I quit watching after a few episodes of Negan, when the tiger guy and the horseback knights show up.

Negan is the new government, and the zombies are just background filler now. Nothing left to see, really.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:01 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
I quit watching after a few episodes of Negan, when the tiger guy and the horseback knights show up.

Negan is the new government, and the zombies are just background filler now. Nothing left to see, really.
:lol:
Just reading that ^^^, the tiger and the knights, shows how silly it has gotten
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:52 am

C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

It really has. i mean, it was never going to be "realistic", but I had a lot of hope when they made it to the CDC, and saw the super-virus that caused it. Of course, that still doesn't explain how burnt skeletons keep moving and such, but at least it was something. Now we're just ignoring the whole "end of the world thing". No thanks.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:55 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

It really has. i mean, it was never going to be "realistic", but I had a lot of hope when they made it to the CDC, and saw the super-virus that caused it. Of course, that still doesn't explain how burnt skeletons keep moving and such, but at least it was something. Now we're just ignoring the whole "end of the world thing". No thanks.

I'm committed to the ugly end of the shit show. IMO, it jumped the shark when they decided to go to Alexandria and follow the lead of the Mullet guy. There was no logical reason to believe or trust that guy.

So, from here on out, I will watch it like a B roll flick, just for the mocking fun.
PLATA O PLOMO