The Official Martin Hash Video Game Thread

DBTrek

Re: The Official Martin Hash Video Game Thread

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:30 am

GCF couldn’t let his kids pick cotton - ruins the whole “Jobs Americans will never do” narrative he clings to in order to justify illegal exploitation.
:twisted:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:32 am

Plus, you would never respect them for doing a ''hard'' days work. ;)
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:33 am

DBTrek wrote:GCF couldn’t let his kids pick cotton - ruins the whole “Jobs Americans will never do” narrative he clings to in order to justify illegal exploitation.
:twisted:
Despite all evidence to the contrary, DB continues to cling to the idea that trailer-park Americans are just dying to get out there and perform hard labor, for minimum wage. And food prices will be fine, because taxes and insurance requirements don't exist.

For the record (once again), I'd love for Americans to do it, and food subsidies to stop incentivizing slavery. But this is the system that we have.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:33 am

Montegriffo wrote:Plus, you would never respect them for doing a ''hard'' days work. ;)
:lol: yes, I'd look down on them for not usurping me, and taking control of the means of production.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:20 am

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:27 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Plus, you would never respect them for doing a ''hard'' days work. ;)
:lol: yes, I'd look down on them for not usurping me, and taking control of the means of production.
If you were DB you would look down on them for being ''mere'' farm workers whilst arguing that millions of Americans are lining up to take agricultural jobs thereby owning up to being failures in life.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:35 am

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
If you were DB you would look down on them for being ''mere'' farm workers whilst arguing that millions of Americans are lining up to take agricultural jobs thereby owning up to being failures in life.
Nah, wouldn’t look down on them. Just wouldn’t offer them the Jedi handjob because “OMG OMG the hard work is sooooo fucking respectable and hard... or something”

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:41 am

DBTrek wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Nah, wouldn’t look down on them. Just wouldn’t offer them the Jedi handjob because “OMG OMG the hard work is sooooo fucking respectable and hard... or something”
Stay the hell away from my kids. :lol:

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:14 am

DBTrek wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
I'm just sat here wondering where self employed, part time, itinerant chef comes on the respectability scale.
I think anyone who gets off their arse and works for a living deserves at least a little respect. I probably wouldn't go as far as a handjob for anyone though.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:17 am

Yeah, I guess if we’ve reached that extremely low point where anyone even making a token effort at earning a living has distinguished themselves from the masses, then it’s respectable.

Kinda reminds me of that Chris Rock line though;
“N****** are always wanting praise for doing some shit that they’re SUPPOSED to do.”