[s]YouTube stuff[/s] cancelled

Montegriffo

Re: YouTube stuff

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:44 pm

What's so wrong with coffee coloured Americans anyway? Why spend the whole of your precious three score and ten worrying about the skin colour of your neighbour or co-worker?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:12 pm

Race is deeper than skin color. Why is it so bad to want your grand kids to look like you anyway? I look like my grandpa. Is that a problem for you? No? Then fuck off with your miscegenation. You don't have kids anyway so arguing for one or the other is the hight of liberal bs.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:39 pm

Doesn't bother me either way if I look like my grandfather. More interested in what kind of a person he was.
Whether I have kids or not is just a distraction. Doesn't stop me caring about what sort of environment or how much bio-diversity there is in 100 years just because no-one with my genes is going to be around then.
Got to be an above average chance that your own grandchild could be half Mexican, so what so long as he grows up with good values.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:46 pm

Anyway it's the wrong thread for this debate.
Here's some soldiers juggling their rifles...

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:52 pm

Whether I have kids or not is just a distraction. Doesn't stop me caring
Don't kid yourself. You might get impassioned over cock tails or whatever the van life equivalent is but you have no skin in the game and a destructive, nihilistic, liberal mentality.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:42 am

Did a little asking around to find out if my avatar pic was real or fake. Turns out it is a famous German juggler called Paul Conchas from the turn of the century. He not only juggled 3 rifles with bayonets fixed but also fired them on each catch. There were many jugglers at the time who used firearms in their act.
http://www.juggle.org/juggling-with-firearms/
Firearm juggling has mostly gone out of fashion but here are a couple of modern day examples..

The guy in the 2nd video (Joey Dillon) is awesome.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:30 am

Montegriffo wrote:Did a little asking around to find out if my avatar pic was real or fake. Turns out it is a famous German juggler called Paul Conchas from the turn of the century. He not only juggled 3 rifles with bayonets fixed but also fired them on each catch. There were many jugglers at the time who used firearms in their act.
You mean back when Europe was cool?
:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:35 am

I notice Paul Conchas died in 1916, at the age of around 40. Proof enough that guns are dangerous in the wrong hands. :lol:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:07 pm

You could tell he was hiding a gun on his person the whole time. What a fucking cunt.

That's your ass right there, you piece of shit. Just hang your head out the window a little.

Still, it kind of seems like one of them should have drew down on this guy early and kept the weapon trained on him. Both of them looked away for a moment, which was all he needed to draw.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:18 am

de officiis wrote:Drone Captures the Haunting Beauty of Northern Norway’s Mountains
Lofoten, Norway, has a mountainous landscape that may make you wonder if it's real or just a Hollywood movie set. This stunning landscape attracted filmmaker Michael Fletcher to film it by drone throughout midnattssol, or midnight sun, a natural phenomenon that occurs for several weeks during the summer in which the sun appears to never go below the horizon. During this time, the Earth's axis angles the north Arctic toward the sun, creating an effect of a combined sunset and sunrise. Fletcher's compilation immerses us among the mountains with aerial views of northern Norway's mountains.

Gorgeous... Hastur, fill us in on this spectacle
You can thank Slartibartfast.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck