Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

clubgop

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by clubgop » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:44 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Dand wrote:So it can just be interpreted either way. When he says "boy", my understanding is that he means highschool age boys. In the same conversation, Milo says that he thinks current age of consent laws are at the correct age so that implies he's talking about boys over 16 (in most places)

The word "boy" does not specifically apply to males below or above the age of consent, especially when a gay is using it. In the context of Milo's other statements I don't believe he is defending pedophilia. He has made many statements about the topic and in this one case he used unclear language and we're supposed to believe that THAT is the one time he let his true self show?
I'm continually fascinated by 'Conservatives' trying to divine the "True Self" of public figures, as if their personal character matters somehow. I think it's a trait of the religious.

What matters is what came out of his mouth on a media platform. He very soberly, dryly pointed out the 'virtues' of adult-child sexual encounters. It really makes no difference whether he truly felt that way or not.
Indeed the double standard again. The left can get away with violence and Dirty dick will excuse it and defend it, but a right winger speaks out of wack suddendly Dirty dick becomes the Pope and wants to take away their rights to defend themselves. Fuck off, your opinion does not matter here you are as much a degenerate fuck as anyone at issue here.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:45 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Dand wrote:So it can just be interpreted either way. When he says "boy", my understanding is that he means highschool age boys. In the same conversation, Milo says that he thinks current age of consent laws are at the correct age so that implies he's talking about boys over 16 (in most places)

The word "boy" does not specifically apply to males below or above the age of consent, especially when a gay is using it. In the context of Milo's other statements I don't believe he is defending pedophilia. He has made many statements about the topic and in this one case he used unclear language and we're supposed to believe that THAT is the one time he let his true self show?

No. It's quite clear what he means. He even goes on to joke about boys having sex with priests. There can be no mistaking what he meant.
It obviously isn't clear, and yes there is clearly room to mistake what he meant. Stop being so obstinate.

I could just as easily say boys who have relationships with older women blah blah blah, and not be defending pedophilia, because compared to a forty year old woman, and eighteen year old male is a boy.

It's called gaslighting. I thought you were familiar.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:59 am

Okeefenokee wrote:

No. It's quite clear what he means. He even goes on to joke about boys having sex with priests. There can be no mistaking what he meant.
It obviously isn't clear, and yes there is clearly room to mistake what he meant. Stop being so obstinate.

I could just as easily say boys who have relationships with older women blah blah blah, and not be defending pedophilia, because compared to a forty year old woman, and eighteen year old male is a boy.

It's called gaslighting. I thought you were familiar.

It's quite clear. He even went on to joke about priests having sex with children, and illustrated as one example his own experience at sex with an older man when he was 13.

You really are being silly if you try to cover this over. This is exactly what the left does.

boethius

Post by boethius » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:10 am

When gay men talk about fucking "boys", but they haven't fucked 8-year-olds (which Milo hasn't done--unlike confessed pederast Lena Dunham), then they are talking about fucking adult (17, 18+) twinks.
Still got my foreskin thanks for asking. - Montegriffo.

apeman

Post by apeman » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:45 am

Milo's comments were ambiguous, which is why we are arguing over it right now.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:01 am

I'm not going to argue over it. Milo had to be destroyed. He's a gay jew Trump supporter.
He was a traitor to the Orthodoxy.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:02 am

Gee let me think, is it really that surprising a race mixing sodomite would defend pedastry? I read the transcripts and that's sure what it looks like to me.

If you want to defend a degenerate sodomite with a prolapsed rectum go right ahead, just stop calling him Alt-Right, because he's not. He never was. He wrote a few dishonest articles on what they are about and despite protesting that he's not a white nationalist, he was happy to bathe in all his new found attention.

Degenerate faggots can't be trusted to not act like a woman when it comes to these things. Nobody liked Milo that much anyway. Strip away his flamboyant mannerisms and him saying a few things critical about feminism and he's just a neocon. I hope he loses his gig at Breitbart.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:19 am

Milo take down linked to Evan McMullin
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02 ... aign-site/

I will say one thing, it's good the left has finally come out against pedophilia. It's refreshing.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:26 am

McMullin is another actuall faggot too. Maybe he's gunning to be the new leader of the Altists. Hell hes Mormon. It will be nice to see them get an upgrade over a Jew for a change.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:57 am

According to StA and Nukedog if a gay dude makes a joke about blowing a priest he must seriously approve of pedophilia, there is no way that he isn't 100% serious. Stop being right wing virtue signalers pretending that if you don't throw Milo under the bus on this that you must secretly support pedophilia too and seek to bring everyone down into moral chaos. Milo isn't pure enough for Nuke's brand of white supremacy, and that's the basis of his criticism, it's honestly like nuke is cartoon character sometimes

Keep making fools of yourselves though and keep giving people the impression that y'all reflexively hate on gay dudes because neither of you approve of their lifestyle. Fuck off you sanctimonious faggots, no one approves of pedophilia just because they don't want throw Milo under the bus as quickly as y'all do, that's just virtue signaling by right wing SJW's, who somehow don't realize they are virtue signaling and resorting to the very SJW tactics that they abhor.
*yip*