Re: An apology

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:50 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:46 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:43 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:39 pm

I thought you said she got angry when you suggested moving to the sunbelt.
After she made money in Boston she's willing to go to California

Again, out of the frying pan into the fire

Altho I'd take Cali over Boston, obviously
You should move to Orange County Florida. I'm pretty much a bottom feeding wage slave, however we could kick it at the driving range. I can't play golf for shit but its fun to have some drinks and try to hit golf balls at the car on the range trying to pick them up.
Florida will be too hot for her, she doesn't like tropical heat

When we do go to the tropics, she just complains about the heat
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:51 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:49 pm
Come live in Florida man. It gets a lot of hate, but we get less than 4 inches of snow each year.
Loves me some Florida, but too hot in the summer for Mrs Smitty, she hates muggy

FLA is okay for vacay tho
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:54 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:51 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Come live in Florida man. It gets a lot of hate, but we get less than 4 inches of snow each year.
Loves me some Florida, but too hot in the summer for Mrs Smitty, she hates muggy

Where do you go in Florida for vacation? My family always took us to Clearwater every summer as a kid. Naples is pretty swanky too. So is Sarasota. Lido beach. Damn nigga. New Smyrna is also great. I kind of like the Atlantic side more than the Gulf side tbh, though Clearwater is pretty neat+Scientology Headquarters which is also cool.
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:59 pm

Nice warm summers, short winters and all the moule frites you can eat in my little part of Aquitane. Mrs Smitty is welcome to come to sun herself on my deck. You can come too Smitty and I'll teach you the delights of vintage port and vegetarian food while we watch the Leafs win the cup.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:00 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:54 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
heydaralon wrote:

Where do you go in Florida for vacation? My family always took us to Clearwater every summer as a kid. Naples is pretty swanky too. So is Sarasota. Lido beach. Damn nigga. New Smyrna is also great. I kind of like the Atlantic side more than the Gulf side tbh, though Clearwater is pretty neat+Scientology Headquarters which is also cool.
I only been to Florida on military exercises, we used to go every year, 10 days training 4 days off

The military stuff however happens in the north, Eglin AFB and Camp Blanding

So all my FLA vacays were redneck vacays,

we'd just go to places like St.Augustine for example, we could party anywhere

A lot of guys went to Disneyworld but that's not my bag
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:02 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:59 pm
Nice warm summers, short winters and all the moule frites you can eat in my little part of Aquitane. Mrs Smitty is welcome to come to sun herself on my deck. You can come too Smitty and I'll teach you the delights of vintage port and vegetarian food.
I deserve that invitation more than he does Monte. A lot more. I just need some travelling around money from you to make it happen.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:07 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:00 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:54 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

I only been to Florida on military exercises, we used to go every year, 10 days training 4 days off

The military stuff however happens in the north, Eglin AFB and Camp Blanding

So all my FLA vacays were redneck vacays,

we'd just go to places like St.Augustine for example, we could party anywhere

A lot of guys went to Disneyworld but that's not my bag
St. Augustine is baller. I've been to Fort Walton beach before and it was during a red tide or some shit. The beach was beautiful but all these dead fish were washed up on the beach every 25 feet or so. I've been to dozens of beaches in America but I've never seen that many dead fish rotting in the sand in one spot. It was weird but I still went swimming. I've been to some other redneck beaches in the Panhandle that were nice, so I aint hating on them.

Theme parks are great if you are 8 years old. After that they become revolting. Every girl I've dated always wants to go to them and it is always a very grating experience.
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:08 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:02 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:59 pm
Nice warm summers, short winters and all the moule frites you can eat in my little part of Aquitane. Mrs Smitty is welcome to come to sun herself on my deck. You can come too Smitty and I'll teach you the delights of vintage port and vegetarian food.
I deserve that invitation more than he does Monte. A lot more. I just need some travelling around money from you to make it happen.
I've already told you you are welcome to stay in my petite maison for as long as you want so long as you cross the Atlantic in a sailboat like Greta.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:09 pm

The 10 days training in FLA was my Disneyworld

Patrolling through the swamps with Green Berets, combined arms live fire with Apaches and airstrikes

After that I was happy to just lie around in St. Augustine and drink
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:12 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:09 pm
The 10 days training in FLA was my Disneyworld

Patrolling through the swamps with Green Berets, combined arms live fire with Apaches and airstrikes

After that I was happy to just lie around in St. Augustine and drink
Sounds like a Vietnam war theme park.