The Destroyer of All Western Values

SuburbanFarmer

Re: The Destroyer of All Western Values

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed May 31, 2017 1:44 pm

Are we winning yet? Is America Great Again? :shifty:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed May 31, 2017 2:11 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:If nobody even knows what NATO is, time to get rid of it. Why is there even a question? Because U.S. service personnel want to get stationed someplace exotic?

Fuck NATO, time to move on.
Sure, go ahead, NATO is your show, so when's that gonna happen? You gonna do something, little birdies, or are you just gonna keep chirppin'?

Bear in mind, we're not giving you another dime, you can go fuck your hats, so there it is, we just knocked that block off your shoulder, what'cha gonna do about it, bitch?
Actually NATO was a joint show which has failed to do what it was meant to... in spades.
#NotOneRedCent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed May 31, 2017 2:15 pm

The Conservative wrote:Actually NATO was a joint show which has failed to do what it was meant to... in spades.
Kept the Warsaw Pact in check for 45 years, not seeing them Russians stepping over the line neither actually, didn't work in Afghanistan, but it was never intended to go to Central Asia, says North Atlantic right in the name, nobody ever signed up to defend Kabul./shrugs
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed May 31, 2017 2:36 pm

See, the issue is more that American Hayseed-Goobers simply don't understand the terms of the Washington Treaty, and neither do the dueling media talking heads who tell the Hayseed-Goobers what to think, Afghanistan actually illustrates perfectly the terms of the Washington Treaty; in the event of Article V, it's "all for one and one for all", but, the treaty doesn't stipulate anything specific in terms of what everyone will or will not contribute, leaves it wide open to interpretation for every member, the United States insisted on that, to protect the United States from being treaty bound to actually fight the USSR, when the United States might not want to do that; with the caveat emplaced by the Americans "whatever is deemed necessary", so, in Afghanistan, each member simply contributed based on what they "deemed necessary", based on the mission; defend the Northern Allaince in Kabul from the Taliban & Co.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed May 31, 2017 2:39 pm

I think NATO hindered the response in Afghanistan, personally.

First of all, in our time, if somebody attacks any Anglo country, they are probably going to take it from all of us regardless of any treaty obligations. Secondly, Russia had a ton of resources to bear that could have assisted us there. Right after 9-11, Putin came to America to offer assistance in the GWOT. Our government basically rebuffed him. That was likely one of the biggest foreign policy blunders of our nation's history in my opinion.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed May 31, 2017 2:54 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I think NATO hindered the response in Afghanistan, personally.
Yuge, because in order to get NATO to stay in, the Bushies had to sell it as "Nation Building", if America had just stuck to Five Eyes and Counterterrorism Uber Alles, that would have been the way to go, because the NATO Nation Building Missioniaries simply mission creeped it into Kobayashi Maru.

And since none of the Five Eyes members is particularly threatened by anybody, in a territorial sense, we can work with anybody, incuding the Russians as necessary, Chinese, what have you.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Wed May 31, 2017 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed May 31, 2017 3:00 pm

Good thread
>goldstar<
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed May 31, 2017 3:18 pm

For all his foibles, Trump had the right idea, Five Eyes+, flexible response, tailored multilaterally to the mission, America with Britain-Canada-Australia-New Zealand; always going to be there for Washington, then plug in anybody else tailored to the theatre and mission, to include even Mr. Ivan, who, for all his foibles, could still be exploited as a yuge asset.

Unfortunately, in response to Donald Trump and his long time protege Roger Stone making them all look like idiots, the liberals and cucks have pulled out the phony baloney Red Scare card against him in desperation, trying to fabricate a Soviet Menace to America all over again, in lieu of having anything else to present.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed May 31, 2017 3:27 pm

I got to agree with you on the desperation behind the neo-red scare.

That's some stinky nasty baloney and it's all set to backfire on the anti-Trumpers.

I'm no Trump fan, but the insanity of the anti-Trump hysteria just leaves me completely baffled.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed May 31, 2017 3:35 pm

DrYouth wrote:I got to agree with you on the desperation behind the neo-red scare.

That's some stinky nasty baloney and it's all set to backfire on the anti-Trumpers.

I'm no Trump fan, but the insanity of the anti-Trump hysteria just leaves me completely baffled.
It's Roger Stone, he's the architect behind it all, he's been trying to get Trump to run for President for thirty years, Roger Stone had all this planned out, decades ago, Trump was never into it, until he saw the whole Roger Stone thing taking America over, then suddenly Trump felt like it was the right time and place to go for it, so he said "OK, Roger, let's do it".

But, Roger Stone has a beef, he's the one who is against the Establishment, he's the Nixonian Svengali behind the curtain, he's despised the Democrats since the beginning, but he has been looking for vengeance against the GOP since they ran him out of Washington for being a Swinger, Donald Trump was simply the instrument of his righteous fury, but all the liberals and cucks know it, they know who is after them, and they are pulling out all the stops to stop him, by whatever means necessary, whatever the cost.
Nec Aspera Terrent