Hastur wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:06 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:00 pm
Hastur wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:43 pm

That's a bullshit movie.

This is real life:

It’s just a funny scene from a movie. If coapoiera is so great, why aren’t they all over MMA? It’s settled. Brazilian jiu jitsu is where it’s at.
You high or something? Lots of MMA fighters practice capoeira. By itself, it's not going to win an MMA fight. But when you combine it with other styles, it works pretty well. Hence the mixed part of MMA.

The martial arts system they invented for Alita seemed to have been a cross between Wing Chun and Capoeira.

C-Mag

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by C-Mag » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:44 pm

Deaths From Suicide, Drugs & Alcohol Hit An All-Time High in 2017

It looks like White Females in the Rust Belt in two age groups, millennials and boomers, are killing themselves with drugs like never before and pushing the numbers up the most.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=59900
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:45 pm

I suspect you will see millennial women offing themselves in droves when they reach their forties. They adopted cancerous ideologies that will leave them al9ne and unwanted later in life, and women are not going to handle that shit like men do.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:48 pm

Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:45 pm
I suspect you will see millennial women offing themselves in droves when they reach their forties.
Why is that a bad thing for society though?

I mean, if that happened, we'd have less loggers, fisherman, garbage collectors, soldiers and engineers, plus our power grid would fail, because millenial women do those jobs, but we would get by I suppose.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:55 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:48 pm
Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:45 pm
I suspect you will see millennial women offing themselves in droves when they reach their forties.
Why is that a bad thing for society though?

I mean, if that happened, we'd have less loggers, fisherman, garbage collectors, soldiers and engineers, plus our power grid would fail, because millenial women do those jobs, but we would get by I suppose.
From a biological and sociological level, it won't matter since they will have wasted their fertility years and have burned their marriages (if they ever had them), and most of the children they would otherwise have (and grandchildren) would not exist due to poor choices, including having murdered those babies in the womb.

From a spiritual sense it's still a disaster.

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:34 pm

Culturally, women aren't used to having power. Even when they have the requisite skill and influence, they defer to men for some reason. I see this again and again. They don't have to. I personally think things like Captain Marvel, done right, is a good thing. They need the myths. The power fantasies. The Alita Battle Angels. I don't fault them for Captain Marvel, they're not used to it, not used to how power works. They're learning though.

Check this out:
[Spoilers for Gun Gale Online]

Llenn is rutheless, would give anyone a run for their money, engages in PvP like a boss and gets a taste for it then does anything it takes to win. Llenn is an interesting character, happy to see characters like this.
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:37 pm

jediuser598 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:34 pm
Culturally, women aren't used to having power. Even when they have the requisite skill and influence, they defer to men for some reason. I see this again and again. They don't have to. I personally think things like Captain Marvel, done right, is a good thing. They need the myths. The power fantasies. The Alita Battle Angels. I don't fault them for Captain Marvel, they're not used to it, not used to how power works. They're learning though.

Check this out:

Llenn is rutheless, would give anyone a run for their money, engages in PvP like a boss and gets a taste for it then does anything it takes to win. Llenn is an interesting character, happy to see characters like this.
Lmao wtf do you know about anything? You sit around and watch girl let's plays? Do you have a modicum of self awareness? How fucking overweight are you and when are you moving out of your parents basement? Holy shit this whole time it was neckbeards like you that were projecting on Trump supporters. It was literally your unemployed ass this whole time.

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:42 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:37 pm
jediuser598 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:34 pm

Check this out:

Lmao wtd do you know about anything? You sit around and watch girl let's plays? Do you have a modicum of self aware as? How fucking overweight are you and when are you moving out of your parents basement? Holy shit this whole time it was neckbeards like you that were projecting on Trump said. It was literally your unemployed ass this whole time.
U mad bro?
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:46 pm

Not mad bro. Not mad at all lmao

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:54 pm

Fuck. Wrong track. I meant to burn you with this sick track.