Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:50 am

Apparently, having an abuse victim on staff is bad for the brand.

One might have thought that conservative values would involve extending some Christian compassion and charity to the broken and the damned... but Christians can be hard to pin down.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:54 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Apparently, having an abuse victim on staff is bad for the brand.

One might have thought that conservative values would involve extending some Christian compassion and charity to the broken and the damned... but Christians can be hard to pin down.

Case in point. These people will NEVER have to clear any high moral standard whatsoever, and they will ALWAYS behave in this dishonest manner. You cannot descend to this level. To excuse Milo's defense of homosexual pederasty is to throw yourself in the crab bucket alongside people like this, who will just keep dragging you back into the bucket as you attempt to climb out of it.

Make not mistake. People like this poster are reveling in the thought of dragging every one of you down to their level. Don't give them that opportunity.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:57 am

You might be less of a stick in the mud if you would let your freak flag fly from time to time brother.

:banana-rainbow:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Dand

Post by Dand » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:58 am

Sorry, StA, but where specifically does he defend pederasty? The worst thing I heard was when he said "boys" but I don't think he meant children by that. He's a degenerate and a faggot, ok we all get that. That doesn't mean that he is a pedo even if gays are more likely to be pedos.

I think this is all about revenge against Milo after the riots made the left look so bad. It has the added benefit of dividing Trump supporters though. I've never liked Milo but that doesn't mean that I'll believe accusations people make about him without evidence.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:01 am

Dand wrote:Sorry, StA, but where specifically does he defend pederasty? The worst thing I heard was when he said "boys" but I don't think he meant children by that. He's a degenerate and a faggot, ok we all get that. That doesn't mean that he is a pedo even if gays are more likely to be pedos.

In the homosexual world particularly. Some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, the sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable and sort of a rock where they can’t speak to their parents.
I think in the gay world, some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys they can even save those young boys, from desolation, from suicide (people talk over each other)… providing they’re consensual.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:04 am

I miss Hitchens.

Dand

Post by Dand » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:08 am

So it can just be interpreted either way. When he says "boy", my understanding is that he means highschool age boys. In the same conversation, Milo says that he thinks current age of consent laws are at the correct age so that implies he's talking about boys over 16 (in most places)

The word "boy" does not specifically apply to males below or above the age of consent, especially when a gay is using it. In the context of Milo's other statements I don't believe he is defending pedophilia. He has made many statements about the topic and in this one case he used unclear language and we're supposed to believe that THAT is the one time he let his true self show?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:24 am

Dand wrote:So it can just be interpreted either way. When he says "boy", my understanding is that he means highschool age boys. In the same conversation, Milo says that he thinks current age of consent laws are at the correct age so that implies he's talking about boys over 16 (in most places)

The word "boy" does not specifically apply to males below or above the age of consent, especially when a gay is using it. In the context of Milo's other statements I don't believe he is defending pedophilia. He has made many statements about the topic and in this one case he used unclear language and we're supposed to believe that THAT is the one time he let his true self show?

No. It's quite clear what he means. He even goes on to joke about boys having sex with priests. There can be no mistaking what he meant.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:32 am

Dand wrote:So it can just be interpreted either way. When he says "boy", my understanding is that he means highschool age boys. In the same conversation, Milo says that he thinks current age of consent laws are at the correct age so that implies he's talking about boys over 16 (in most places)

I'm continually fascinated by 'Conservatives' trying to divine the "True Self" of public figures, as if their personal character matters somehow. I think it's a trait of the religious.

What matters is what came out of his mouth on a media platform. He very soberly, dryly pointed out the 'virtues' of adult-child sexual encounters. It really makes no difference whether he truly felt that way or not.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:39 am

The most disturbing thing I am seeing is the backtracking that is going on. As they climb the ladder of names they can call you if they get you on any one count, that is proof that all the other accusations were correct. One thing heartens me though. This shows the impotency of the SJW left. Look who they had to throw in with and how far they had to go to even lay a hand on Milo. Coffin boner can bask in delight all he wishes. This is a first time in a long time and look how much work it took. Enjoy it now cause it won't last.