The Mess

Ex-California

Re: The Mess

Post by Ex-California » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:26 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:But the cities is where the liberals live, the cities must be kept intact, because that is who is going to capitulate to the Russians.

Fly Over Country might invoke Deo Vindice and relaliate in the name of the Lord, confident in the afterlife to come, can't nuke the cities, because that would leave the God Fearing Red Blooded Hot Headed Rednecks in charge, and they probably would fight on, usque ad finem.

The Russians would be seeking capitulation by nuclear blackmail against the urban population centres, and to get that, they would need to keep the bourgeois panty waists alive and in charge.

What's funny is that if the blue districts were wiped out in atomic hell fire the rest of the country would be earnestly shrugging their shoulders in an "idk" manner in regard to what we should do about it.
Until the money flow stopped
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:50 pm

He can't hear you. He honestly believes that his money has inherent value, regardless of what happens.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:56 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:He can't hear you. He honestly believes that his money has inherent value, regardless of what happens.
I can't figure you out, Grumps. You're one of the most honest liberal elitists I've ever met. Narcissistic, Arrogant, and Condescending, your 6'2, well-built frame strides through your ivory tower, apathetic toward your inferiors' struggles.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:05 pm

Xenophon wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:He can't hear you. He honestly believes that his money has inherent value, regardless of what happens.
I can't figure you out, Grumps. You're one of the most honest liberal elitists I've ever met. Narcissistic, Arrogant, and Condescending, your 6'2, well-built frame strides through your ivory tower, apathetic toward your inferiors' struggles.
LOL Well, that's not the first time I've been told that - my girlfriend has the same idea of me. I'm actually one of the nicest people you'll meet. I'm just not going to pull punches about my opinion. Economics and history are not about feelz.

But look at this thread. We just had it mentioned that it might be a good thing for tens of millions of people to die in 'liberal' cities. Yet somehow, I'm the apathetic elitist. That's some pretty hardcore cognitive dissonance, man.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:12 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Xenophon wrote:
LOL Well, that's not the first time I've been told that - my girlfriend has the same idea of me. I'm actually one of the nicest people you'll meet. I'm just not going to pull punches about my opinion. Economics and history are not about feelz.

But look at this thread. We just had it mentioned that it might be a good thing for tens of millions of people to die in 'liberal' cities. Yet somehow, I'm the apathetic elitist. That's some pretty hardcore cognitive dissonance, man.
Who said it'd be a good thing? I've not read that. Smitty even said the cities wouldn't be targeted. What triggered you?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:16 pm

Xenophon wrote: Who said it'd be a good thing? I've not read that. Smitty even said the cities wouldn't be targeted. What triggered you?
TheReal_ND wrote:What's funny is that if the blue districts were wiped out in atomic hell fire the rest of the country would be earnestly shrugging their shoulders in an "idk" manner in regard to what we should do about it.
Srsly? I mean, it's not new around here, but the mass genocide foolishness is getting quite tired.

My comment about money was carryover from a DCF thread about economics in which I argued that scarcity is the only measure of value for an object, and walked into a 4-party ad hominem beatdown for a week after. Now, here on the HashBoard, I'm seeing threads stating the exact same thing, and nobody is even opposing it. It's maddening.

So yeah, it was rude, but payback is quite justified in this case.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:19 pm

I'm not the one forcing liberals to live in meme cities that aren't good for anything outside of soaking up nuclear salvos. Liberals do that on their own.
Last edited by TheReal_ND on Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:19 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Xenophon wrote: Who said it'd be a good thing? I've not read that. Smitty even said the cities wouldn't be targeted. What triggered you?
TheReal_ND wrote:What's funny is that if the blue districts were wiped out in atomic hell fire the rest of the country would be earnestly shrugging their shoulders in an "idk" manner in regard to what we should do about it.
Srsly? I mean, it's not new around here, but the mass genocide foolishness is getting quite tired.

My comment about money was carryover from a DCF thread about economics in which I argued that scarcity is the only measure of value for an object, and walked into a 4-party ad hominem beatdown for a week after. Now, here on the HashBoard, I'm seeing threads stating the exact same thing, and nobody is even opposing it. It's maddening.

So yeah, it was rude, but payback is quite justified in this case.
Dude, it's Nuke. Are you new here?

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:21 pm

Xenophon wrote:Who said it'd be a good thing?
Not I, I am in fact an advocate for restoring massive redundancy to the deterrent, to close the window for counterforce once again.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:32 pm

Xenophon wrote:Dude, it's Nuke. Are you new here?
No I'm not. That's exactly why I don't take the high road with him.

I adapt my arguments to my opponent, and what I know about them. I'll happily have a gentlemanly debate with thoroughly researched points, if it's returned in kind. If somebody's just going to shitpost one-liners about what an idiot I am, then I'll return the favor.

lex talionis, homie.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace