Social Justice Warriors Thread

The Conservative

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by The Conservative » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:33 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:10 pm
"Agreed" because you are a giant cuck. News flash, black Panthers or whatever the fuck Disney movie it was grossed a huge net gain. It was the biggest. You are a very stupid person for not understanding why. There is nothing wrong with the movie blacked panther
I saw Black Panther, it was not that good. Compared to other movies at the time, it was not even close to being in the top 10, but because of the SJW crowd out their it got first place.

The movie on the grand scheme of things for the entire franchise could have not been made, and no one would have missed it.

Black Panther was created to make the SJW crowd happy, it’s as simple as that.
#NotOneRedCent

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:57 am

I agree with ND about there being nothing wrong with highlighting racial differences through mediums like caricature. It is no more dangerous to racial harmony than video game violence is to personal safety, or sex on tv is to sexual propriety. That is to say there is some danger, as obviously any input into a society in any particular context will create certain effects, but all the same it is how we handle those inputs which is the measure of our civilization, nerfing cultural expression to cater to the lowest common denominators is merely an admission of our own implict savagery.

In regards to the panther movie, I applaud nd’s consistency in supporting visions of both black and white utopias, but pineapple’s point is clearly about artistic merit, not social consciousness, which, this being a cash grab superhero movie, is what is raising eyebrows.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:26 am

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:27 am

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:37 am

Normally I would be cheering the fact that a super hero movie was nominated for best picture. Except Black Panther wasn't even the best Marvel movie released last year. It was Avengers: Infinity War. Everyone sees this for what it is. Hollywood is going full on SJW by nominating the movie for no other reason than it featured a majority black cast. It's not some historical masterpiece, it's fiction, and not even the best fiction about the fictional Marvel universe.

Expect continued decline in ratings for their awards shows. They are only fooling those that have already been fooled and refuse to acknowledge reality.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:49 am

Democrats, everyone.

👌👌👌🤷‍♂️

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:02 am

this dude is a holier-than-thou social-justice virtue-signal warrior personified
Yet the news is particularly horrific because Northam ran a smear campaign against Ed Gillespie in 2017, and won the Virginia governor race after tarring Gillespie as a white nationalist.

He sent out a disgusting mailer (which I received in the mail) tying both President Donald Trump and Ed Gillespie to the white nationalists in Charlottesville, Va.

Later, an ad presented Gillespie as a genocidal white supremacist. Northam reported the ad as an "in-kind" donation to his campaign.

The current governor at the time, Terry McAuliffe, accused Gillespie of having run the "most racist" campaign in Virginia history. Yes, he suggested Gillespie's campaign was more racist than the secessionist movement supporting slavery, the segregationists, and the opposition to interracial marriage. That's how ridiculous it got.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/reminder-r ... ie-racist/

also i agree with fife, prophets of doom was one of my favorites too

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:27 am

Fife wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:49 am
Democrats, everyone.

👌👌👌🤷‍♂️
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. I suspected this dude was just some cracker that grew up in that culture, and was now paying the price for being born and raised in a place where shit that was acceptable in his community 40 years ago is now reviled by the world.

But this motherfucker may actually be straight up racist.
:shock:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:08 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:06 pm
jediuser598 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:04 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:56 pm

This is proof that our education system needs to be ripped out of the claws of the left.
How exactly are you going to do that, by arguing that evolution and creationism deserves equal time in biology classes?

Seems like a winning strategy.
Start by getting on the school councils, be in a position that controls the schools. Be a thorn in their side, make it so that they have to explain why they’re teaching anything but logic to our children without calling it theory first.

There was a point in time where you have to start taking control, if you’re not willing to do it get out of the way for people who are.
Intellectual rigor in academic settings?

First a republican is telling me he's live and let live, now a republican is telling me that all the things we teach our children in schools must be intellectually sound.

Wtf is going on with the world, that is 100% what liberals (at least real liberals) have always wanted.
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:11 am

DBTrek wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:27 am
But this motherfucker may actually be straight up racist.
:shock:
Nah. We have a photo in costume from 30 years ago and an interview where he is clearly focused so intently on the host that he didn't see the black hand in his face. The only way we'll ever know for sure he is racist is if he is seen wearing a MAGA hat.