Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Fife

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by Fife » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:43 pm

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:13 pm

Is Milo on Bill Maher or whatever yet? Damn. Someone keep me posted.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:25 pm

Fife wrote:
He is trolling the fuck out of them. I think Larry is about to dive over the table.

I'm fucking dying. :lol:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:19 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Fife wrote:
He is trolling the fuck out of them. I think Larry is about to dive over the table.

I'm fucking dying. :lol:
Yeah but that spook didnt take the bait. He is scary. He is nakedly feeding the left what they want to hear and they just eat it up sans spoon or reservations.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:29 am

The most terrifying thing about that show is that moron was identified as a counterintelligence officer. That's the kind of person behind any "vetting" process. :shock:

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:38 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:A lot of people are wondering how the left went from rioting in the streets against the WTO to loving the CIA and globalism.
It's almost as if... the "Left and Right" thing were meaningless, and being used to divide and conquer us.... nonono that's just too silly. It's all those man-baby faggots doing the Bad Things.
Your defense of domestic terrorism is what divides us. Don't try to pretend like someone else is responsible for this. We see exactly what you are. You can't obfuscate this.
Dayuum. And then he wants to disarm those that disagree with him as well. We do indeed see him.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:21 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:A lot of people are wondering how the left went from rioting in the streets against the WTO to loving the CIA and globalism.
It's almost as if... the "Left and Right" thing were meaningless, and being used to divide and conquer us.... nonono that's just too silly. It's all those man-baby faggots doing the Bad Things.
Your defense of domestic terrorism is what divides us. Don't try to pretend like someone else is responsible for this. We see exactly what you are. You can't obfuscate this.
Well, let 2017 be known as the year that trashcan kicking and a protest turning violent achieved the level of Domestic Terrorism.

What a handy term that is - terrorism. You can use it on anybody. Hey, I think I've seen this movie before...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:57 am

Is it just me or did Milo come off as a little needy bitch on the overtime segment? His one-on-one interview with Bill was much better

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:51 am

pineapplemike wrote:Is it just me or did Milo come off as a little needy bitch on the overtime segment? His one-on-one interview with Bill was much better

He was trying to get reactions on the second part. He pissed off two of them so bad they told him to go fuck himself, and that was his intention. He wasn't trying to get that reaction out of Maher in the interview, so he acted different.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:00 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Well, let 2017 be known as the year that trashcan kicking and a protest turning violent achieved the level of Domestic Terrorism.

What a handy term that is - terrorism. You can use it on anybody. Hey, I think I've seen this movie before...
Notice how he doesn't deny him supporting the violence of his allies while supporting the disarming of his political opposition. We see you.