Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:08 am

Haumana wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:03 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:01 am
Back to the Freedom Convoys
Massive turnout in BC border convoy
She a hottie.
Indeed, we have the lionshare of hotties on our side. Sure they have the movies stars but they also have all the purple hair karens.

I've finally found footage of Truckers committing Terrorism
https://gab.com/LaudsBell/posts/107828718600036439
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Re: Freedom Convoy

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:13 am

Calgary, Holy Shit! They are rockin the place
https://gab.com/QAnon211/posts/107828971877803233
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:19 am

They've turned Ottawa into East Berlin
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:53 am

Tyrants intend to make Canadian Marshall Law Permenent
https://twitter.com/inklessPW/status/14 ... quickly%2F

Freeland stated they will make the powers permanent. In addition the Ottawa police chief said they will identify all protesters and essentially track them down eventually, then punish them.

They have turned anyone who showed up to dance in the street into desperate men, backs against the wall, nowhere to go. The only option left now is to fight.

Gentlemen, I am not exaggerating. These globalist intend to crush us all and have us under complete control. We are now all Spartans.
PLATA O PLOMO

I just Lurk

Post by I just Lurk » Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:13 am

Damn, they moved up the convoy dates it seems. I already took off work for mid March, so hopefully it will still be in full swing by that time. No one I know IRL knows or cares about the people's convoy(except a based Russian I know). But Jesus it's good to see people in the streets standing for their freedoms.
NukeDog was right

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:18 am

Haumana wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:10 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:03 pm

And they've stumbled face first into a bunch of barbarians.
Here's to hoping that you are right. This needs to be more than a rout. There need to be examples of why this shouldn't happen again, on that, I am skeptical.
I've been skeptical since day one, I saw how this was playing out and ran some ideas of how it could end. (No I am not Dr. Strange in this case) There are only two end results.

1. Trudeau wins by the truckers being forced to leave, or leave on their own accord because they have run out of supplies. (Trudeau has not played his final cards yet btw on this aspect, and can put a lot more hurt on the truckers and the supporters.) Which will allow him with the support he already has in place in the parliament to write laws and rules that will no longer allow (legally) this type of event to happen again.

2. The truckers win, but the only way this is going to happen is if Trudeau is thrown out of office by a no-confidence vote.

Anything less than this and everything the truckers have fought and so far won can be reversed on a federal level. As we have seen, a good portion of Canada is run by the federal side...
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:20 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:23 pm
Haumana wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:10 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:03 pm

And they've stumbled face first into a bunch of barbarians.
Here's to hoping that you are right. This needs to be more than a rout. There need to be examples of why this shouldn't happen again, on that, I am skeptical.
Guys, we have to pause and face the understanding that we've been brainwashed too, all our lives.
What is true and what is not. One thing they've done a very good job at is convincing everyone we are helpless.

How can we be helpless when we've watched small bands of people from 3rd world shitholes, with no resources defeat these people time after time. Now consider the knowledge, intelligence and resources at your disposal versus what Viet Cong had. Certainly they are different wars and insurgencies. But the only thing that is preventing us from winning is our desire to fight. This war is being fought through information warfare and economics, not kinetically.

Spreading information is being part of the battle, starving the globohomo corporations is being part of the battle, stopping, reflecting and understanding your strength and possibilities are part of the battle.
You are forgetting, those third-world shitholes you are talking about, the opposition is usually disposed of, either banished or returned to their maker...
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:22 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:19 am
They've turned Ottawa into East Berlin
This is what happens when you let one person run your country like a dictatorship.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:55 am

I just Lurk wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:13 am
Damn, they moved up the convoy dates it seems. I already took off work for mid March, so hopefully it will still be in full swing by that time. No one I know IRL knows or cares about the people's convoy(except a based Russian I know). But Jesus it's good to see people in the streets standing for their freedoms.
Isn't it Feb 23rd now?
For one of the big ones .
PLATA O PLOMO