Another School Shooting

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Another School Shooting

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:15 am

Football coach shielded kids with his body. RIP.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02- ... iller-dies

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:27 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02- ... was-warned
Victoria Olvera, a 17-year-old junior at the school, said Cruz was expelled last school year because he got into a fight with his ex-girlfriend's new boyfriend. She said he had been abusive to his girlfriend.

"I think everyone had in their minds if anybody was going to do it, it was going to be him," she said.

Cruz was captured not long after Wednesday's attack in Florida; Michael Nembhard was sitting in his garage on a cul-de-sac when he saw a young man in a burgundy shirt walking down the street. In an instant, a police cruiser pulled up, and officers jumped out with guns drawn.
According to the family's lawyer, who did not identify them, they knew that Cruz owned the AR-15 but made him keep it locked up in a cabinet. He did have the key, however. According to the Daily News, Cruz legally bought the AR-15 he used to wage war on innocents at his former school, according to an attorney for the family with which he lived.

“It was his gun,” family lawyer Jim Lewis said. “The family made him keep it in a locked gun cabinet in the house but he had a key.” Lewis added that the family is devastated and didn't see this coming. They are cooperating with authorities, he said.
JESUSFUCKINGCHRIST
Meanwhile, in what may emerge as the latest black spot on the FBI's reptuation, BuzzFeed reported that the FBI had been warned about Cruz' homicidal tendencies:

Last fall, a Mississippi bail bondsman and frequent YouTube vlogger noticed an alarming comment left on one of his videos. "I'm going to be a professional school shooter," said a user named Nikolas Cruz.

The YouTuber, 36-year-old Ben Bennight, alerted the FBI, emailing a screenshot of the comment to the bureau's tips account. He also flagged the comment to YouTube, which removed it from the video.

Agents with the bureau's Mississippi field office got back to him "immediately," Bennight said, and conducted an in-person interview the following day, on Sept. 25.

"They came to my office the next morning and asked me if I knew anything about the person," Bennight told BuzzFeed News. "I didn't. They took a copy of the screenshot and that was the last I heard from them."

FBI agents contacted Bennight again Wednesday, after a 19-year-old named Nikolas Cruz allegedly opened fire at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in South Florida, killing at least 17 people.

Though his name matches the YouTube user flagged in September, FBI officials would not say whether they have confirmed that the account belonged to Cruz.

But around 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday — about 30 minutes after Cruz was taken into custody by police in Broward County — Special Agent Ryan Furr with the FBI's Miami field office called Bennight and left him a voicemail.
Cruz's mother Lynda Cruz died of pneumonia on Nov. 1 neighbors, friends and family members said, according to the Sun Sentinel. Cruz and her husband, who died of a heart attack several years ago, adopted Nikolas and his biological brother, Zachary, after the couple moved from Long Island in New York to Broward County.
So, once again, kid is known to be a shitheel, family gave him access to a gun, and is then "shocked" when he uses it.

At what point do we start holding the parents accountable?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:35 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02- ... was-warned
Victoria Olvera, a 17-year-old junior at the school, said Cruz was expelled last school year because he got into a fight with his ex-girlfriend's new boyfriend. She said he had been abusive to his girlfriend.

"I think everyone had in their minds if anybody was going to do it, it was going to be him," she said.

Cruz was captured not long after Wednesday's attack in Florida; Michael Nembhard was sitting in his garage on a cul-de-sac when he saw a young man in a burgundy shirt walking down the street. In an instant, a police cruiser pulled up, and officers jumped out with guns drawn.
According to the family's lawyer, who did not identify them, they knew that Cruz owned the AR-15 but made him keep it locked up in a cabinet. He did have the key, however. According to the Daily News, Cruz legally bought the AR-15 he used to wage war on innocents at his former school, according to an attorney for the family with which he lived.

“It was his gun,” family lawyer Jim Lewis said. “The family made him keep it in a locked gun cabinet in the house but he had a key.” Lewis added that the family is devastated and didn't see this coming. They are cooperating with authorities, he said.
JESUSFUCKINGCHRIST
Meanwhile, in what may emerge as the latest black spot on the FBI's reptuation, BuzzFeed reported that the FBI had been warned about Cruz' homicidal tendencies:

Last fall, a Mississippi bail bondsman and frequent YouTube vlogger noticed an alarming comment left on one of his videos. "I'm going to be a professional school shooter," said a user named Nikolas Cruz.

The YouTuber, 36-year-old Ben Bennight, alerted the FBI, emailing a screenshot of the comment to the bureau's tips account. He also flagged the comment to YouTube, which removed it from the video.

Agents with the bureau's Mississippi field office got back to him "immediately," Bennight said, and conducted an in-person interview the following day, on Sept. 25.

"They came to my office the next morning and asked me if I knew anything about the person," Bennight told BuzzFeed News. "I didn't. They took a copy of the screenshot and that was the last I heard from them."

FBI agents contacted Bennight again Wednesday, after a 19-year-old named Nikolas Cruz allegedly opened fire at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in South Florida, killing at least 17 people.

Though his name matches the YouTube user flagged in September, FBI officials would not say whether they have confirmed that the account belonged to Cruz.

But around 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday — about 30 minutes after Cruz was taken into custody by police in Broward County — Special Agent Ryan Furr with the FBI's Miami field office called Bennight and left him a voicemail.
Cruz's mother Lynda Cruz died of pneumonia on Nov. 1 neighbors, friends and family members said, according to the Sun Sentinel. Cruz and her husband, who died of a heart attack several years ago, adopted Nikolas and his biological brother, Zachary, after the couple moved from Long Island in New York to Broward County.
So, once again, kid is known to be a shitheel, family gave him access to a gun, and is then "shocked" when he uses it.

Do you millenials ever want to grow up? He was 19! Try again.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:37 am

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02- ... was-warned

JESUSFUCKINGCHRIST

Do you millenials ever want to grow up? He was 19! Try again.
And still in high school. Perhaps we should stop pretending that 18 year olds are fully-functioning adults?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:38 am

Can't drink, can't smoke.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:40 am

Martin Hash wrote:Can't drink, can't smoke.
Smoking = 18 years old
Driving a ton of steel = 16 years old
Shooting turrists = 18 years old
Owning a gun and going to mandatory public school = 18 years old???

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:52 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:So, once again, kid is known to be a shitheel, family gave him access to a gun, and is then "shocked" when he uses it.

family gave him access....? It was legally his gun. He's 19. The family that was shocked he used it is a family that agreed to take him and his brother in because his adopted parents both died. His mom died in November, so he wasn't with this family long. To them this may very well be a shock. Don't jump right into blaming a family that was willing to take in 2 orphans and only lived with them a couple of months.

Maybe we need a "shitheel" checkbox on the form when buying a gun.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:57 am

Car ownership requires a driver to be a certain age,
So does gun ownership who told you any different?
have third party insurance
Doesn't prevent shit in fact it institutionalizes the practice.
have a license
a license is only required to drive on public roads much the same with carrying licenses.
register their car on a national database
Not on a national database, and registration prevents nothing and if I hold that pink slip I own that car and can do whatever I want with it. Maybe not totally legally. But still can. Also criminals don't have to register their guns. Haynes v. US, it violates their 5th amendment right, do you even constitution bro?
penalties for driving under the influence.
Do you think those dont exist for guns?
Infractions can mean your right to drive is removed.
Do you think those dont exist for guns?

Maybe do some research before making definitive statements, before you presume to tell us how we should govern ourselves and look stupid.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:03 am

Honestly, I don't think anybody is an adult at least until their mid-twenties, but I would be willing to adjust the age back to 21.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:05 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:Can't drink, can't smoke.
Smoking = 18 years old
Driving a ton of steel = 16 years old
Shooting turrists = 18 years old
Owning a gun and going to mandatory public school = 18 years old???
Yeah so what is the problem? You wanna make it 30? Make colleges boarding schools with their kangaroo courts? Once you reach the age of 18 school aint mandatory no more you can quit outright. And he was expelled, so no not mandatory. You wanting to infantilize teens isnt going to accomplish just about anything you want.