The Destroyer of All Western Values

Martin Hash

Re: The Destroyer of All Western Values

Post by Martin Hash » Wed May 31, 2017 11:59 am

Obviously, NATO is nothing but a "tripwire" into nuclear war, which is a bad thing for America. Solution, keep all the other Smitty stuff, get out of NATO. If Russia wants to conventionally invade Germany, go-for-it. Norway, Sweden, you belong to Russia. France, well, France will nuke 'em back, so France is okay. Russia's going to leave France & England alone. Nukes rule, everybody else belongs to Russia.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:07 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Obviously, NATO is nothing but a "tripwire" into nuclear war, which is a bad thing for America. Solution, keep all the other Smitty stuff, get out of NATO. If Russia wants to conventionally invade Germany, go-for-it. Norway, Sweden, you belong to Russia. France, well, France will nuke 'em back, so France is okay. Russia's going to leave France & England alone. Nukes rule, everybody else belongs to Russia.
When's that gonna happen? One minute Donald Trump is on point; "NATO is obsolete", next day he shows up and says; "everybody spend more on NATO!"

"What'sa matta wit'choos? What are you, stupid, or what? What'sa fuckin' matter wit'choos, ya fuckin' momos, what'sa matta wit'choo?"

Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed May 31, 2017 12:19 pm

I'll let Donald know I'm available for congruent thinking since he seems to be in short supply.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:24 pm

Then we got all these Hayseed-Goobers coming up to us a'blubberin' "you ain't pullin' yer wieght for NATO, Canada, wanh-wanh"

But here's the thing, we don't put everything under the defence budget like the Europeans do, we don't want the military running everything, if we calculated our per GDP spending on national security like most NATO countries do, that would include RCMP, CBSA, CSIS, CSE, and the Coast Guard, which, would add up to 1.87% GDP national security spending, which in real dollars, would put us fifth in NATO, behind only the US, UK, France, and Germany, we're actually pulling above our weight class not below it...

...so take a lap, Cletus. Canada First, ya fuckin' Yokels.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed May 31, 2017 12:28 pm

As long as Trump never actually does anything (except appoint conservative Supremes), I'm okay with him just rattling cages all over the fuckin' place. NATO, NAFTA, Paris Agreement, fuck yeah, those bitches need a big jolt of get-outta-my-face.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:37 pm

Martin Hash wrote:As long as Trump never actually does anything (except appoint conservative Supremes), I'm okay with him just rattling cages all over the fuckin' place. NATO, NAFTA, Paris Agreement, fuck yeah, those bitches need a big jolt of get-outta-my-face.
The Liberals here ain't scared of him, Justin Trudeau already has Trump eating out of the palm of his hand, just by being nice to him, everybody is shitting all over the Donald, but Trudeau just shows up and says "I ain't mad at'chas, Don, lets hang out, you want some troops for Latvia? Done. You want some troops for Iraq? Done. You want some troops for Ukraine? Done. Paris Accord? That's up to you, Don, but either way, we'll work it out. You want to renegotiate NAFTA? Let's do this, whatever, we're your friends, Don... look around, Don, we're the only friends you got."

Justin Trudeau is one of the few people in the world that Trump could rely on not to stab him in the back, because stabbing Trump in the back; not in our interests.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed May 31, 2017 12:58 pm

I'll let you speak for Canada, but those other countries, they've been stabbing America in the back for decades. I like just knowing who my enemies are.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed May 31, 2017 1:02 pm

Well, sometimes the enemies are not front and center, take softwood lumber for example, it hasn't been Trump pushing for that, it's been Dan Carlin's little buddy, Democrat Ron Wyden of Oregon, he's been the one pushing the Feds to start a trade war on softwood, but Trudeau was smart, he didn't retaliate against US softwood writ large, he just retaliated against Oregon; Oregon exports $2.2 billion to Canada, the vast majority of it wood products.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed May 31, 2017 1:21 pm

Martin Hash wrote:As long as Trump never actually does anything (except appoint conservative Supremes), I'm okay with him just rattling cages all over the fuckin' place. NATO, NAFTA, Paris Agreement, fuck yeah, those bitches need a big jolt of get-outta-my-face.
but but but Germans think we're idiots

Oh no, what are we ever going to do.

The shake ups and the hysteria from the Left are worth my vote
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed May 31, 2017 1:29 pm

California wrote:
but but but Germans think we're idiots

Oh no, what are we ever going to do.

The shake ups and the hysteria from the Left are worth my vote

When Trump invades Russia in January, then maybe I will pay a little more mind to what the German people think is retarded.