Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

C-Mag

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:11 am

PartyOf5 wrote:I watched a few Milo videos on Youtube, directly because of all the noise created about him by the left. Until they started wailing constantly about him being a Nazi etc.... I had no real knowledge or interest in him. Then I wanted to find out for myself just what he's said and done that has been so racist, fascist, blah blah blah. Well, what I found is that he's not any of those things. He is a very opinionated person who makes a lot of good points. Nothing so outlandish that he needs to be forcibly shut down.

By boycotting Maher because Milo is on just makes you look like you are afraid people will hear him and actually like or agree with him. If he's such an evil, hateful person you should want him on a big stage where everyone can see it a reject it. Liberals think that anyone who isn't already a flaming liberal is too stupid to take care of themselves and needs to be protected and converted to liberalism for their own good.

IMO, the violent attacks on Milo from the left are because they view Milo as a traitor. They can't stand having a gay, jew, with a black boyfriend out there voicing opposition to the left.
He must be destroyed. The left is the most intolerant group of people when it comes to the free exchange of ideas and opinion.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:14 am

C-Mag wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:I watched a few Milo videos on Youtube, directly because of all the noise created about him by the left. Until they started wailing constantly about him being a Nazi etc.... I had no real knowledge or interest in him. Then I wanted to find out for myself just what he's said and done that has been so racist, fascist, blah blah blah. Well, what I found is that he's not any of those things. He is a very opinionated person who makes a lot of good points. Nothing so outlandish that he needs to be forcibly shut down.

By boycotting Maher because Milo is on just makes you look like you are afraid people will hear him and actually like or agree with him. If he's such an evil, hateful person you should want him on a big stage where everyone can see it a reject it. Liberals think that anyone who isn't already a flaming liberal is too stupid to take care of themselves and needs to be protected and converted to liberalism for their own good.

IMO, the violent attacks on Milo from the left are because they view Milo as a traitor. They can't stand having a gay, jew, with a black boyfriend out there voicing opposition to the left.
He must be destroyed. The left is the most intolerant group of people when it comes to the free exchange of ideas and opinion.
...unless the topic concerns religion, guns, or economics.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:18 am

C'mon Jeremy Scahill, you were one of the good guys during the Obama administration, what happened to you?

Sad. :(

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:21 am

Somebody give me a quick rundown on this Jeremy Scahill guy.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:32 am

He's a lefty that got his start on Democracy Now, spent a lot of time criticizing the drone wars and Blackwater, founded The Intercept with Glenn Greenwald during the Snowden saga, he was one of the few voices on the left criticizing B.O.'s secret kill list and helped expose the surveillance state. Like I said he's a lefty but he was one of the good guys, I'm surprised he's become such a cuck in recent months.

There are a bunch of videos of him on MSNBC and CNN trashing Obama, here's one I found: https://youtu.be/PayjmmZLmdU

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:39 am

Maybe he really believes Milo is part of the (clawing the air with my fingers,) "Alt-Right."

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:45 pm

TheReal_ND wrote: (clawing the air with my fingers,) "Alt-Right."
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:59 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote: IMO, the violent attacks on Milo from the left are because they view Milo as a traitor. They can't stand having a gay, jew, with a black boyfriend out there voicing opposition to the left.
Then the left are tolerant?

I suppose this makes more sense if what you're trying to say is that the right intolerant when it comes to religion, guns, or economics. When was the last violent economics protest?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:22 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote: IMO, the violent attacks on Milo from the left are because they view Milo as a traitor. They can't stand having a gay, jew, with a black boyfriend out there voicing opposition to the left.
Then the left are tolerant?

I suppose this makes more sense if what you're trying to say is that the right intolerant when it comes to religion, guns, or economics. When was the last violent economics protest?
I'm not sure what BroGrump means. I'm a Classic Liberal

Where I stand is pretty simple.
Religon - 1st Amendment
Guns - 2nd Amendment
Economics - Founders basic principles
*gold and silver standard
*the prohibition of monopolies
*the presumption of freedom to use property as one likes
*freedom of contract
*restricting regulation to the protection of health and safety
*right to private property
PLATA O PLOMO