Another School Shooting

Okeefenokee

Re: Another School Shooting

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:19 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
You're "resisting" the US government, remember? This conversation was about our 2nd Amendment, and stopping tyranny?

Who do you think you're fighting with in that scenario? And how do you think you're going to win, without taking over the government? Just perpetual insurgency, until the Army gives up? :lol:
The Army is not on your side.

You have to know this.

You faggots spew nothing but hate for your country and the military, while sitting at home for 17 years while the Army is in the field, you think they are gonna attack the patriots and veterans you're trying to disarm?

You're delusional.
What "side" do you think I'm on, goofball? The one that represents everything that you hate?

I'm not attacking the military, I'm gaming out exactly what they're capable of, and how very easy it would be to turn their guns on our civilians, instead of middle eastern ones. Unless you think those people are 'less human'?
You need to understand that the military is not going to war against the American people over gun control.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:20 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
You're "resisting" the US government, remember? This conversation was about our 2nd Amendment, and stopping tyranny?

Who do you think you're fighting with in that scenario? And how do you think you're going to win, without taking over the government? Just perpetual insurgency, until the Army gives up? :lol:

You have to know this.

You faggots spew nothing but hate for your country and the military, while sitting at home for 17 years while the Army is in the field, you think they are gonna attack the patriots and veterans you're trying to disarm?

You're delusional.
What "side" do you think I'm on, goofball? The one that represents everything that you hate?

I'm not attacking the military, I'm gaming out exactly what they're capable of, and how very easy it would be to turn their guns on our civilians, instead of middle eastern ones. Unless you think those people are 'less human'?
If you think that the military wouldn't have massive revolts centered around the fact they are targeting our people you are retarded. I can forgive you for that mistake because it has actually happened a few times but that was in a White homogenous country. It's not going to play out like that again when White people still comprise the majority of combat infantry and airmen. They might kill other Whites again but not the ones you are thinking of.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:22 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:You just don't get it. One crazed gunman went off and killed 17 in a school while a government official did nothing and will be thanked with a pension. One crazed gun man from like the 30th floor of a hotel rain down fire on innocents while your government officials too about 25 mins to get to his room and they will be thanked with a pension. You think if the government passes a bunch of laws and now the guns will be pointed at them that suddenly these government officials you love so much will be swift and brave?
I think they wouldn't hesitate, when threatened directly. If the cops in that hallway were directly threatened, there would be only 1 casualty in Vegas. Same in Stoneman high school. Officer Fatslob wasn't under threat, so he hid like a good bitch. If the kid had pointed a finger at him personally, he'd be spraying bullets all over the place, diving under a table like Rambo.
But notice they never put themselves in a position to be shot at like that. Now multiply it like by a few million times. We already have these laws, in stares like New York, Connecticut, California. They don't enforce them. Sheriff's won't enforce them. They know who has "assault weapons" and as long as thier is no problem, they are not bothering them. The point is too keep the peace. They are not under threat and they won't put themselves under that threat unless absolutely necessary.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:25 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:You just don't get it. One crazed gunman went off and killed 17 in a school while a government official did nothing and will be thanked with a pension. One crazed gun man from like the 30th floor of a hotel rain down fire on innocents while your government officials too about 25 mins to get to his room and they will be thanked with a pension. You think if the government passes a bunch of laws and now the guns will be pointed at them that suddenly these government officials you love so much will be swift and brave?
I think they wouldn't hesitate, when threatened directly. If the cops in that hallway were directly threatened, there would be only 1 casualty in Vegas. Same in Stoneman high school. Officer Fatslob wasn't under threat, so he hid like a good bitch. If the kid had pointed a finger at him personally, he'd be spraying bullets all over the place, diving under a table like Rambo.
But notice they never put themselves in a position to be shot at like that. Now multiply it like by a few million times. We already have these laws, in stares like New York, Connecticut, California. They don't enforce them. Sheriff's won't enforce them. They know who has "assault weapons" and as long as thier is no problem, they are not bothering them. The point is too keep the peace. They are not under threat and they won't put themselves under that threat unless absolutely necessary.
Unless ordered to, over some grazing fees. Come on, seriously? That is your weakest argument to date.

And in the scenario of any sort of 'uprising', there would be mobs of looters/protesters/dissidents, in the police's face. And the police would respond as they always do, with escalating force, until it's a massacre, if need be. No hesitation.

Hell, they did in Nawlins, just to protect "local businesses" from losing some revenue, from starving half-drowned Americans.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:26 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

You have to know this.

You're delusional.

You need to understand that the military is not going to war against the American people over gun control.
Now don't pay your taxes and it maybe another story, but notice how no one in the mainstream is for any sort of confiscation? Or registration? Even fucking Dianne Feinstein grandfather's shit in.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:27 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

You have to know this.

You're delusional.

Of course not. They would never be ordered to do so, under such obvious pretense.

It would be to stop "insurgents" and "domestic terrorism", or "looters", or "dissidents funded by Russia", or whatever other Bad Guy label the government wants to use. "Defend our communities" goes the cry. "Protect America from Evil!". Boom go the headshots and drone strikes.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:28 pm

I like how grumps keeps projecting his wish for the army to kill gun owners onto the army.
Last edited by Okeefenokee on Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:28 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Unless ordered to, over some grazing fees. Come on, seriously? That is your weakest argument to date.

And in the scenario of any sort of 'uprising', there would be mobs of looters/protesters/dissidents, in the police's face. And the police would respond as they always do, with escalating force, until it's a massacre, if need be. No hesitation.

Hell, they did in Nawlins, just to protect "local businesses" from losing some revenue, from starving half-drowned Americans.
Don't come in here dick waving about shit you don't know about.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:29 pm

clubgop wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Now don't pay your taxes and it maybe another story, but notice how no one in the mainstream is for any sort of confiscation? Or registration? Even fucking Dianne Feinstein grandfather's shit in.
Because it's irrelevant to government control. That's my point.

They aren't scared of your boomsticks, they have no reason to be. They only need to give the appearance of giving a shit, because taxpayers get uppity when their kids get their little heads blown off at state-mandated schools.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:32 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Don't come in here dick waving about shit you don't know about.
Ok, so we're going to imagine that millions of gun owners somehow organize themselves into a resistance over some vague issue that gets their asses ready to die for Freedom, but the government doesn't notice it coming, doesn't absorb/deflect/derail the message during all that time, and then all of those guys turn into a stealthy guerilla force with supply lines that still aren't stopped by the local PD, and then just keep "resisting" (shooting cops and nat guard) until the government surrenders to them?

That's really what you see happening here?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace