StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:18 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:17 am
StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:15 am
If I had perfect hair, I'd probably still look like I'm in my early 20's
I'm loving my hair right now

Something about the perpetual good mood, maybe just blood chemistry, I don't know

But my hair beauty right now, Jesus fire
I do have the odd grey hair here and there, but they only really show when my hair gets to the point when I'm in need of a haircut

When I grow my beard out I got some red and blond going in there too, no grey yet
I'm like Rock Star, the Jesus hair & beard, more golden than greying

Mrs Smitty is gushing about it, and as you know, Vulcan's don't gush

My hairline has not even receded, not even a bit, my hair has not thinned at all

I just have more crows feet around my eyes when I smile
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by StCapps » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:41 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:25 am
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:17 am

I'm loving my hair right now

Something about the perpetual good mood, maybe just blood chemistry, I don't know

But my hair beauty right now, Jesus fire
I do have the odd grey hair here and there, but they only really show when my hair gets to the point when I'm in need of a haircut

When I grow my beard out I got some red and blond going in there too, no grey yet

My hairline has not even receded, not even a bit, my hair has not thinned at all

Well turns out that Big Blue Eyes QT is older and bolder than previously thought, definitely in her forties, maybe early fifties, but damn is she cute FOAB, those fucking eyes, I could look into those big doe eyes all day
*bites fist*

Saw her without the mask and gown on and she has pinchable cheeks and a cute little chin on her. I asked about her family and she mentioned kids but didn't mention a husband, but before I could confirm one of the residents called me and I had to bounce to give them their meds. She's wearing one of them fleece sweaters with a zipper that joggers wear when it cold, along with the sweat pants I mentioned early. Still had the bandanna on so couldn't get a look at their hair, but I can tell she's a brunette

Ran into Petite Girl Next Door QT as I was grabbing the meds, her ass is like a fucking peach, and she's got the birthing hips to with it, just the right amount of puppy fat in the face and junk in the trunk, so fucking hawt. It's official, she's Nuclear Cute. First good chance to talk to her next, I gotta find out if she's single, because hot damn she is gorgeous.

She is so much cuter than her tall as fuck sister, I don't get how there is that much height disparity between the two it's kind of nuts, her sister is like six foot and she's like 5'3" tops.

She came to talk to Big Blue Eyes QT about the resident she's looking after and then later to get some hydromorphone to help with pain and I was able to get some brief conversations in, and check out that amazing ass of hers. She's pretty shy, like I'm a talkative extrovert compared to this girl.
Last edited by StCapps on Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:38 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:10 pm
It's been a month since Trump decided this was not "just the flu, bro" and we still have no widespread testing. We should have drive-through testing everywhere to get a handle on what is happening. We are talking about "opening up the economy" and we have no idea how many people are immune or who actually should be going out and restarting the economy and who should not.

The guy is talking about a miraculous Easter of opening up the economy and he still can't even God damned figure out who was exposed and how many.

Can we just hire the Europeans or the South Koreans to do it, then, if our own government is this utterly incompetent?
Don't look at us in the UK for help. We still can't even provide enough PPE for our medical staff never mind testing capacity. We haven't even tested half a million people while the Germans have been testing that many every week.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:42 am

Joy is Strength, Feel Good
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:52 am

*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:37 am

StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:41 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

Well turns out that Big Blue Eyes QT is older and bolder than previously thought, definitely in her forties, maybe early fifties, but damn is she cute FOAB, those fucking eyes, I could look into those big doe eyes all day
*bites fist*

Saw her without the mask and gown on and she has pinchable cheeks and a cute little chin on her. I asked about her family and she mentioned kids but didn't mention a husband, but before I could confirm one of the residents called me and I had to bounce to give them their meds. She's wearing one of them fleece sweaters with a zipper that joggers wear when it cold, along with the sweat pants I mentioned early. Still had the bandanna on so couldn't get a look at their hair, but I can tell she's a brunette

Ran into Petite Girl Next Door QT as I was grabbing the meds, her ass is like a fucking peach, and she's got the birthing hips to with it, just the right amount of puppy fat in the face and junk in the trunk, so fucking hawt. It's official, she's Nuclear Cute. First good chance to talk to her next, I gotta find out if she's single, because hot damn she is gorgeous.

She is so much cuter than her tall as fuck sister, I don't get how there is that much height disparity between the two it's kind of nuts, her sister is like six foot and she's like 5'3" tops.

She came to talk to Big Blue Eyes QT about the resident she's looking after and then later to get some hydromorphone to help with pain and I was able to get some brief conversations in, and check out that amazing ass of hers. She's pretty shy, like I'm a talkative extrovert compared to this girl.
Hawkeye amongst the nurses up in here

If you are going to be Essential, the Hawt Zone is the only place to be

Mrs Smitty had a panic attack this morning

I think she had low blood sugar from working out so hard and not eating enough

She felt a little light headed, but then she: ZOMG COVID! panicked

I calmed her down after awhile, JRJ Operations without mentioning his name

She has no actual symptoms of COVID, she feels fine now, but she was hysterical first thing this morning
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:01 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:37 am
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

*bites fist*

She has no actual symptoms of COVID, she feels fine now, but she was hysterical first thing this morning
Tell Dorothy Gale that Steve says "Mangiare, you ain't gonna get fat. You're a workhorse and don't eat that much, women who get fat eat too much and are lazy. Fitter than evah, you can afford to dial it back a little on the calorie counting. You're killing it, but there is a such a thing as over training, it happens all the time in MMA, and I often make money off of it like the degenerate gambler that I am. Rest and recovery matters, bet dat"

As for Hawkeye Capps, during our last conversation, Big Blue Eyes QT's eyes were lighting up while she was smiling and giggling at pretty much every word I said, and even when I wasn't even saying anything, just maintaining eye contact and listening. I wasn't that funny either, she ate it up anyway. Smiling with her whole face, and her smile was an absolute dagger especially combined with eyes lighting up too, deadly fucking combo. Twitterpatted City, too bad the day nurses showed up and my shift was over.

Unfortunately Petite Girl Next Door QT left while I was doing the narcotic count, but she did try to swing by and talk before she left, but realized we weren't going to finish soon enough and she would have to stand around waiting, so she bounced. But hot damn Bubble Butt like an onion, JRJ himself crafted her ass to perfection.

JRJ let her be single, pretty, pretty, pretty please
:pray: :pray: :pray:
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:09 am

StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:01 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:37 am
StCapps wrote:

*bites fist*

Tell Dorothy Gale that Steve says "Mangiare, you ain't gonna get fat. You're a workhorse and don't eat that much, women who get fat eat too much and are lazy. Fitter than evah, you can afford to dial it back a little on the calorie counting. You're killing it, but there is a such a thing as over training, it happens all the time in MMA, and I often make money off of it, rest and recovery matters, bet dat"

As for Hawkeye Capps, Big Blue Eyes QT's eyes were lighting up while she was smiling and giggling at pretty much every word I said, and even when I wasn't even saying anything, just maintaining eye contact and listening. Smiling with her whole face, and her smile was an absolute dagger especially combined with eye smiling too, deadly fucking combo. Twitterpatted City, too bad the day nurses showed up and my shift was over.

Unfortunately Petite Girl Next Door QT left while I was doing the narcotic count, but she did try to swing by and talk before she left, but realized we weren't going to finish soon enough and she would have to stand around waiting, so she bounced. But hot damn Bubble Butt like an onion, JRJ himself crafted her ass to perfection.

JRJ let her be single, pretty, pretty, pretty please
:pray: :pray: :pray:
I got her under control now, I took her my arms until she stopped panicking

I made her pancakes with orange juice, that seemed to get the blood sugar stabilized

Now I am making her take the whole day off, she's in bed with the dogs watching reality tv

BB Eyes QT sounds promising, laughing & giggling is a real good sign
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:17 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:09 am
At the end there I didn't even think I said anything that funny, laughing at things that aren't even funny 9000

She ain't young enough to be my baby momma, but she is a smokeshow nonetheless

The younger one is cuter with the puppy fat in all the right places, and she could be that youthful baby momma, but the older one is plenty cute enough, has the cuter eyes and smile, and her personality shines through a lot more, older and bolder
Last edited by StCapps on Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:19 am

StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:17 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:09 am
At the end there I didn't even think I said anything that funny, laughing at things that aren't even funny 9000

Deadly smile, almost as deadly as those eyes. She ain't young enough to be my baby momma, but she is a smokeshow nonetheless

The younger one is cuter and could be that youthful baby momma, but the older one is plenty cute enough, and her personality shines through more, older and bolder
Sounds like fun actually, except for the PPE covering the qt's up

Nec Aspera Terrent