President Hillary Rodham Clinton

C-Mag

Re: President Hillary Rodham Clinton

Post by C-Mag » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:56 pm

Dems get what they deserve if they keep allowing Hillary to speak for them. All they have to do is admit she was an awful candidate and start calling her to account for losing so many Dem voters.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:58 pm

They fear a split of the democratic party again. The democratic party was never particularly stable without these elitist groups that control it with an iron fist.

They say they want to get rid of super-delegates. I say they will split up if they do.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:03 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:They fear a split of the democratic party again. The democratic party was never particularly stable without these elitist groups that control it with an iron fist.

They say they want to get rid of super-delegates. I say they will split up if they do.
Historically, it's time for a major shake up of both parties, and i think it is happening. The questions on the table are can Conservative types get rid of globalists like Ryan, McConnell, etc. For the Liberals the question is, are they going to just go full Social Justice Globalist or retain something that supports traditional America.
PLATA O PLOMO

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:17 pm

The democratic party is long past its sell by date.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:53 pm

The GOP is the primary party with a "sell-by" date problem, much more so than the DNC.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:54 pm

I meant that the DNC is about a century older than the GOP.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:56 pm

Both are polishing brass on the Titanic, IMNSHO.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:35 pm

Fife wrote:Both are polishing brass on the Titanic, IMNSHO.
+1
We are blessed to watch it all happen.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:16 pm

I don't think the GOP is doomed. I think the neocons are doomed. Libertarians are doomed. Those guys are going to get pushed out of the party by the actual voters.

Trump is obviously a flawed man and didn't follow through with his promises, but he has already given the voters a taste of victory over the establishment. The neocon and libertarian visions don't work and most of the base don't even care about that stuff. They care about borders, identity, being left alone, etc. They care about what it means to be an American and preserving that. Neocons and libertarians are the antithesis of those things.

If anything, I can see the neocons going back to the democratic party (and they belong there) whereas libertarians are basically dying out. Libertarians from the early 2000s mostly either became something of this new right that is emerging or they just became progressives. The former recognize that none of this libertarian stuff is going to work in a multicultural society. The latter finally just admitted they are only interested in degeneracy.

It's the democratic party that is doomed because of the rise of cultural marxism. Cultural marxists are going to demand control or they are going to split off. If they split off, nobody on the left can win nationally. If the marxists take over the party from the old guard (Clintonites and Obama factions), then they definitely won't win national elections either.

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:02 am

Speaker to Animals wrote: Libertarians are doomed.
BAHAHAH

Project much?

libertarians have never been a thing to then be doomed.

They have been and will remain 1%