Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

TheReal_ND

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:21 pm

KerningChameleon wrote:
Xenophon wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
My point was, be nice to your loved ones and there is virtually no chance of being murdered.
Neat. I respectfully disagree. While getting shot by someone you know is more likely, there exists a chance you'll be killed by a stranger.
With a car, maybe. Or a surgeon fucking up your triple bypass and you die on the table. Death at the hands of your fellow man in developed countries usually happens as a result of unfortunate accident or negligence, not active malicious.

But no, your cause of death will most likely be heart disease or lung cancer related. So much for Nixon's "War On Cancer".

I fought the tumor, and the/
tumor won
I though commie libshits were pro gun now.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:23 pm

So how many wife beater and black widow stories do you guys think it would take for Monty to reassess his assertion that you need only be nice to loved ones?

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:25 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:So how many wife beater and black widow stories do you guys think it would take for Monty to reassess his assertion that you need only be nice to loved ones?
Well shucks, StA. I ain't sure I can count that high.

KerningChameleon

Post by KerningChameleon » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:26 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
KerningChameleon wrote:
Xenophon wrote: Neat. I respectfully disagree. While getting shot by someone you know is more likely, there exists a chance you'll be killed by a stranger.
With a car, maybe. Or a surgeon fucking up your triple bypass and you die on the table. Death at the hands of your fellow man in developed countries usually happens as a result of unfortunate accident or negligence, not active malicious.

But no, your cause of death will most likely be heart disease or lung cancer related. So much for Nixon's "War On Cancer".

tumor won
Hey, like you kept saying, it's just for self-defense, just in case.
"It's been seeing the way that Trump's election has mobilised a lot of the far right and given them hope," she says, citing a rise in reports of hate crimes and neo-Nazi activity.

As a transgender woman, she does not fear for her personal safety in the Californian city where she now lives but she says she knows people in rural areas "who woke up and found a bunch of swastikas and words like 'faggot' and 'trannie' scrawled all over their building".

She foresees a wide-ranging struggle between the Trump administration and the left over issues such as immigration and racial politics.

But won't buying a gun just increase tensions?

"Things are already escalating and they will continue to do so and me not engaging or being prepared to defend my friends by force... isn't going to stop people from being attacked or harassed," Clara says.
President Trump: Responsible for keeping the US domestic gun market healthy and humming by promoting liberal buyers! Big league!
Gun sales in America hit record levels in October amid fears a Hillary Clinton election victory would lead to increased controls.

Many expected the election of Donald Trump, whose candidacy was backed by the National Rifle Association, to bring an end to the panic buying. Shares in gun manufacturers dropped by as much as 18% following his victory.

But instead FBI background checks for gun transactions soared to a new record for a single day - 185,713 - during the Black Friday sales on 25 November, according to gun control news site The Trace.

Some of this has been put down to gun retailers selling off stock at reduced prices, but there have also been reports of more "non-traditional" buyers, such as African Americans and other minorities, turning up at gun shops and shooting ranges.

Lara Smith, national spokesperson for the Liberal Gun Club, says her organisation has seen a "huge" rise in enquiries since November's election and a 10% increase in paid members.
Don't get tired of winning yet, you guys, you might just get us to come around to the idea of forming our own neighborhood militias, too!
"Old World Blues.' It refers to those so obsessed with the past they can't see the present, much less the future, for what it is. They stare into the what-was...as the realities of their world continue on around them." -Fallout New Vegas

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:30 pm

KerningChameleon wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
KerningChameleon wrote:

tumor won
"It's been seeing the way that Trump's election has mobilised a lot of the far right and given them hope," she says, citing a rise in reports of hate crimes and neo-Nazi activity.

As a transgender woman, she does not fear for her personal safety in the Californian city where she now lives but she says she knows people in rural areas "who woke up and found a bunch of swastikas and words like 'faggot' and 'trannie' scrawled all over their building".

She foresees a wide-ranging struggle between the Trump administration and the left over issues such as immigration and racial politics.

"Things are already escalating and they will continue to do so and me not engaging or being prepared to defend my friends by force... isn't going to stop people from being attacked or harassed," Clara says.
President Trump: Responsible for keeping the US domestic gun market healthy and humming by promoting liberal buyers! Big league!
Gun sales in America hit record levels in October amid fears a Hillary Clinton election victory would lead to increased controls.

Many expected the election of Donald Trump, whose candidacy was backed by the National Rifle Association, to bring an end to the panic buying. Shares in gun manufacturers dropped by as much as 18% following his victory.

But instead FBI background checks for gun transactions soared to a new record for a single day - 185,713 - during the Black Friday sales on 25 November, according to gun control news site The Trace.

Some of this has been put down to gun retailers selling off stock at reduced prices, but there have also been reports of more "non-traditional" buyers, such as African Americans and other minorities, turning up at gun shops and shooting ranges.

Lara Smith, national spokesperson for the Liberal Gun Club, says her organisation has seen a "huge" rise in enquiries since November's election and a 10% increase in paid members.
Don't get tired of winning yet, you guys, you might just get us to come around to the idea of forming our own neighborhood militias, too!
And?

KerningChameleon

Post by KerningChameleon » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:34 pm

Xenophon wrote:
KerningChameleon wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote: I though commie libshits were pro gun now.

And?
And what? We're all on the same page about the Largely Defensive Weapon of Gun now, if that's not a sign of unity and healing in the United States, I dunno what is.
"Old World Blues.' It refers to those so obsessed with the past they can't see the present, much less the future, for what it is. They stare into the what-was...as the realities of their world continue on around them." -Fallout New Vegas

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:35 pm

KerningChameleon wrote:
Xenophon wrote:
KerningChameleon wrote:

And?
And what? We're all on the same page about the Largely Defensive Weapon of Gun now, if that's not a sign of unity and healing in the United States, I dunno what is.
:roll:

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:38 pm

KerningChameleon wrote:
Xenophon wrote:
KerningChameleon wrote:

And?
I just want to see if I can make the quote chain longer

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:39 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
KerningChameleon wrote:
Xenophon wrote: And?
Join hands

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:42 pm

Xenophon wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
KerningChameleon wrote:
Join hands
:character-spamguy: