The Official Martin Hash Video Game Thread

Speaker to Animals

Re: The Official Martin Hash Video Game Thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:04 pm

I'll ask again: how much money did Valve bilk people with promises of a game that was never delivered by the deadline?

Spend your own money and take twenty years to develop a game. I don't give a shit. But if you ask for 150 million dollars from people with a promise to deliver a game by some deadline, you sure as shit better deliver something by that date or have some reasonable chance of delivering the game shortly thereafter. That deadline was about four years ago. They still don't have a game.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:22 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I'll ask again: how much money did Valve bilk people with promises of a game that was never delivered by the deadline?

Spend your own money and take twenty years to develop a game. I don't give a shit. But if you ask for 150 million dollars from people with a promise to deliver a game by some deadline, you sure as shit better deliver something by that date or have some reasonable chance of delivering the game shortly thereafter. That deadline was about four years ago. They still don't have a game.
Don’t answer with a question. I’ll answer yours when you answer mine.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:26 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I'll ask again: how much money did Valve bilk people with promises of a game that was never delivered by the deadline?

Your question is stupidly irrelevant. Why does it matter how long Valve takes to develop a game with their own money? Do you not understand what a fucking contract means?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:46 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Your question is stupidly irrelevant. Why does it matter how long Valve takes to develop a game with their own money? Do you not understand what a fucking contract means?
2005 Valve was worth under 50 Million. Until Valve produced Steam, Valve was worth shit, even with Half-Life 2...

So to say SC is a scheme is a joke upon itself.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:05 pm

That literally makes no sense. You don't seem to understand the problem at all. I am tired of the tard act.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:37 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:That literally makes no sense. You don't seem to understand the problem at all. I am tired of the tard act.
Then stop talking...

#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:38 pm

You trying to deflect your short bus history again?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:43 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:You trying to deflect your short bus history again?

Nope, just showing you that you are acting like the type of person you are trying to label me as. You have yet to make a point worthy of anything, beyond the fact that you have shown yourself to be ignorant. Companies can take over a decade to come out with a game, yet you are unhappy with that logic. It is not our fault you decide to get butthurt from something that doesn't affect you supposedly.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:17 pm

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:56 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:Eve doesn't have EVA or planetary landings.

I'm sure it's a fine game, but it's not comparable to SC.

SC is not a real game. How many years does this farce have to continue before you realize this? This game was supposed to be out like four years ago, dude.
That's nonsense. This non-existent release date from four years ago is nothing more than a made-up phantom in your mind.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751