Social Justice Warriors Thread

DBTrek

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by DBTrek » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:37 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:33 am
Fuck him and his rich buddies for abandonning the right in the culture war.
Daaaaaaamn Hwen.
Yeah.

Fuck him for that - but he needs global access to cheap labor more than he needs America. So I understand. Not that most of the other posters here could understand, but life isn’t all black and white. Fuck Bezos for abandoning the right, that globalist dick.

But bless him for all the high paying jobs, the medium paying jobs, the low paying jobs, and bring retail goods and groceries directly to my doorstep. That shit is awesome.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:47 am

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:37 am
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Daaaaaaamn Hwen.
Yeah.

Fuck him for that - but he needs global access to cheap labor more than he needs America. So I understand. Not that most of the other posters here could understand, but life isn’t all black and white. Fuck Bezos for abandoning the right, that globalist dick.

But bless him for all the high paying jobs, the medium paying jobs, the low paying jobs, and bring retail goods and groceries directly to my doorstep. That shit is awesome.
Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:50 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:47 am

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.

Dibs new sig line quote
HAIL!

-Hwen

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:09 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:

Fuck off Hwen. My dad buys his lifesaving medicine using Amazon prime.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:15 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
DBTrek wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:20 am
Fucking Bezos paying workers even more AFTER pledging billions to fight homelessness. Man built the second largest employer in America too. What a dick. The rich are fucking us all over, clearly.

Internet complainers who produce jack shit should be running the show. Close the income gap, close the power gap. Give internet complainers more money and influence, they deserve it by virtue of being born.

Lulz

I agree. We should confiscate his personal wealth, take over his company, and send him packing to Israel with the rest of his jew buddies. If he wants to jew his employees over he can do it in Israel. This is America.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:24 am

You know what would solve the problems of exploiting workers in the Amazon sweatshops?
Stronger unions.
But fuck communism eh... ;)
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:29 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:24 am
You know what would solve the problems of exploiting workers in the Amazon sweatshops?
Stronger unions.
But fuck communism eh... ;)
Dude, they can have unions RIGHT NOW. In fact, the U.S. has major laws preventing companies from stopping unions. The only thing stopping workers from forming unions is THEY DON'T WANT TO.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:33 am

Fair enough, just don't bitch when your employer makes you wait for an hour after work without pay then.
Like I said, fuck communism seems to be the default position when anyone brings up workers rights.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:36 am

Van wisdom, right up there with NDs unhinged Jew rants.

Why doesn’t the world take the sage advice of Van dwellers more seriously? Ah, that’s right - meritocracy. I remember now.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:39 am

Check your bricks and mortar privilege there DB.