The Official Martin Hash Video Game Thread

Okeefenokee

Re: The Official Martin Hash Video Game Thread

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:36 pm

Nukedog wrote:Because it's an actual game
From fifteen years ago.

It would be like criticizing Tesla production by making a comparison to Ford's model T.

That's the sort of thing that makes people think you might not really know what you're talking about.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:42 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Eve doesn't have EVA or planetary landings.

I'm sure it's a fine game, but it's not comparable to SC.

SC is not a real game. How many years does this farce have to continue before you realize this? This game was supposed to be out like four years ago, dude.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:43 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

You said the Russians run that game. The game is run by CCP, which is an Icelandic company. I played Eve for years. I grow tired of your tard act.

And if anybody dominates the actual game universe, it's the fucking goons. I lived in the Teshkat system for years, surrounded by Russians. Those guys are great. The GoonsSwarm is a cancer.
GoonSwarm were/are Russians.

Also, google is your friend. Look at CCP and Russian Mob connections. You’ll be sad.

Dude, you are such a retard. Goonswarm is not Russian you fucking mook.
Really? Cute... before or after they disbanded around 2010?
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:44 pm

SC is not a real game. How many years does this farce have to continue before you realize this? This game was supposed to be out like four years ago, dude.
How long did it take for Half-Life 2 take to come out after the first one? Please remind me.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:45 pm

Weird how I had to go out of my way to sneak my transport ships past those faggots to get back to low-sec all the time -- after they "disbanded".

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:46 pm

The Conservative wrote:

How long did it take for Half-Life 2 take to come out after the first one? Please remind me.

Did Half Life 2 developers ask the public for 150 million USD and counting only to miss every single deadline while constantly expanding the requirements document so that they are only further and further away from completion each year? Nah?

If EVE Online scams were in the real world, they'd be Star Citizen. I wouldn't be surprised if GoonSwarm is responsible for this.

Tard.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:50 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Nukedog wrote:Because it's an actual game
From fifteen years ago.

It would be like criticizing Tesla production by making a comparison to Ford's model T.

That's the sort of thing that makes people think you might not really know what you're talking about.
You're comparing two very real cars against each other in an attempt to explain how a very unreal game is superior. This is the kind of thing that makes people think SC fans are a cult.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:21 pm

The Conservative wrote:

Did Half Life 2 developers ask the public for 150 million USD and counting only to miss every single deadline while constantly expanding the requirements document so that they are only further and further away from completion each year? Nah?

If EVE Online scams were in the real world, they'd be Star Citizen. I wouldn't be surprised if GoonSwarm is responsible for this.

Tard.
Not what I asked.

Also,EVE online scams online are real.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:50 pm

The Conservative wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Tard.
Not what I asked.

Eve Online scams are online and totally fine within the rules of the game.

SC is a very real fraud in real life where people could potentially go to jail.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:01 pm

The Conservative wrote:

Tard.
Not what I asked.

Eve Online scams are online and totally fine within the rules of the game.

SC is a very real fraud in real life where people could potentially go to jail.
So I’ll ask again, how long did it take for Valve to come out with Half-Life 2 after Half-Life?
#NotOneRedCent