Another Reason the Wall is Dumb

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Another Reason the Wall is Dumb

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:01 am

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Why do you lock your doors?
So that I can hear someone trying to break in.
Ok, so the door is locked to keep people out...we got that figured out.

What if someone goes through your window, what would you do to that person?
No, again, the door is locked so that it makes noise and wakes me up when someone tries to get in.

You're welcome to grab whatever you can in the 20 seconds it takes me to get downstairs and brain you. Much faster, by the way, than I could possibly fumble for a gun, unlock it, load it, and get down there to carefully aim and not hit anyone else.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:03 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
So that I can hear someone trying to break in.

No, again, the door is locked so that it makes noise and wakes me up when someone tries to get in.

You're welcome to grab whatever you can in the 20 seconds it takes me to get downstairs and brain you. Much faster, by the way, than I could possibly fumble for a gun, unlock it, load it, and get down there to carefully aim and not hit anyone else.
Now what if someone got into your house, and claimed that you can't do anything to them because they came in illegally, but now decided to call your house home because they got in... they can take your food, use your bathroom, and even register a car, phone, etc under your address... and if they find a job, your house is now their registered address.

Would you accept that?
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:06 am

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Now what if someone got into your house, and claimed that you can't do anything to them because they came in illegally, but now decided to call your house home because they got in... they can take your food, use your bathroom, and even register a car, phone, etc under your address...

Would you accept that?
Jesus, are you really trying to tie this to illegal immigration? Ok, I guess we'll go there then.

In that case, I'm basically running a hotel/workhouse, to which I invite outsiders regularly to work for a limited time, then expect them to leave, without actually forcing them to. They disappear into my vast home, and I can't find them, or it's not worth the trouble. Meanwhile, they actually keep working anyway.

Also, there are a few sad cases that slink into my basement occaisionally, where they work much harder, and for less pay, and I profit greatly from it. Now, I could go through my house with a flamethrower and fuck up the wallpaper looking for them, or I could just accept it, and start patching holes in the foundation.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:09 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Now what if someone got into your house, and claimed that you can't do anything to them because they came in illegally, but now decided to call your house home because they got in... they can take your food, use your bathroom, and even register a car, phone, etc under your address...

Would you accept that?
Jesus, are you really trying to tie this to illegal immigration? Ok, I guess we'll go there then.

In that case, I'm basically running a hotel/workhouse, to which I invite outsiders regularly to work for a limited time, then expect them to leave, without actually forcing them to. They disappear into my vast home, and I can't find them, or it's not worth the trouble. Meanwhile, they actually keep working anyway.

Also, there are a few sad cases that slink into my basement occaisionally, where they work much harder, and for less pay, and I profit greatly from it. Now, I could go through my house with a flamethrower and fuck up the wallpaper looking for them, or I could just accept it, and start patching holes in the foundation.
Nope, not a massive house, your house. Your house has a set size and can only handle so many people...
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:12 am

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Would you accept that?

Nope, not a massive house, your house. Your house has a set size and can only handle so many people...
Ok.... Is there a finite limit to our population that I'm not aware of?
Do I have exactly 350 million rooms in this house, or a number of gigantic fucking empty areas that's aren't currently populated? Remember also, that I'm throwing away a few billion tons of food every year, because it doesn't profit me not to.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:14 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Do I have exactly 350 million rooms in this house, or a number of gigantic fucking empty areas that's aren't currently populated? Remember also, that I'm throwing away a few billion tons of food every year, because it doesn't profit me not to.
No, you have a house, two bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen, a living room a small basement, and an attic. The squatter decided to make your living room into his bedroom.

Oh, and your family lives there too.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:20 am

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
No, you have a house, two bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen, a living room a small basement, and an attic. The squatter decided to make your living room into his bedroom.

LOL Ok, so now each family member = 350,000,000/4 = 8.7 million US citizens. Gotcha.

So I have 2 boarders that appeared in my home. One of them, I invited in, and didn't force to leave (overstayed visas), and the other just walked in. Both are working hard as fuck for less money than my ungrateful family, and benefit the house quite a bit. One of the kids' toys went missing, but no biggie - I'm rich as fuck with all this labor around.

Also, if one of the illegals misbehaves, I toss him in a little cage or send him out. My dog has 90% of the household wealth (1%), while the rest of us are just getting by, and one of my kids is quietly starving to death, waving a little Family Flag around proudly. Everybody has a gun, and once in a while we have to replace the furniture. Most of the drywall is rotting off the walls, but we can't afford to fix it. However, I am working on digging a 1-foot high wall around my house, using imported italian marble, because it makes me feel better.

This analogy is fucking ridiculous.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:23 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

LOL Ok, so now each family member = 350,000,000/4 = 8.7 million US citizens. Gotcha.

So I have 2 boarders that appeared in my home. One of them, I invited in, and didn't force to leave (overstayed visas), and the other just walked in. Both are working hard as fuck for less money than my ungrateful family, and benefit the house quite a bit. One of the kids' toys went missing, but no biggie - I'm rich as fuck with all this labor around.

Also, if one of the illegals misbehaves, I toss him in a little cage or send him out. My dog has 90% of the household wealth (1%), while the rest of us are just getting by, and one of my kids is quietly starving to death, waving a little Family Flag around proudly. Everybody has a gun, and once in a while we have to replace the furniture. Most of the drywall is rotting off the walls, but we can't afford to fix it. However, I am working on digging a 1-foot high wall around my house, using imported italian marble, because it makes me feel better.

Personal opinion about the person, if they work hard or not is irrelevant. They broke into your house and told you to pound sand when you confronted them about leaving.

What do you do?
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:26 am

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Personal opinion about the person, if they work hard or not is irrelevant. They broke into your house and told you to pound sand when you confronted them about leaving.

What do you do?
Depends on how much money I'm getting, how much effort it would take to find the bastard, and what my other priorities are. Like finding excuses to keep blowing up the neighborhood so one of my kids can stay busy making explosives.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:29 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

What do you do?
Depends on how much money I'm getting, how much effort it would take to find the bastard, and what my other priorities are. Like finding excuses to keep blowing up the neighborhood so one of my kids can stay busy making explosives.
You are getting no money from them, they are squatters. And finding the bastard isn't tough, they are there, outright in front of you, they make it known they are there, and there is nothing you can do to throw them out because someone in your family decided to make it impossible for you to do so because they consider the place a sanctuary now for them.
#NotOneRedCent