Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

SilverEagle

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:31 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Surely, I don't have to post up 100+ quotes of right-wing politicians calling for a coup, in favor of their ideology, now do I? How the Constitution is oppressive to good clean Christian ideals, and holds back religious freedum becuz derpprppaprppr....

Not defending that whatsoever. You were trying to make some kind of point that political/anti-government violence is unique to the Left. I just whipped out the most obvious example at hand that it's not.

In fact, I don't think we've had left-wing armed militias in this country, since the Black Panthers. I'm sure someone will point out examples, but none come to mind..
Sorry GCF but I think C-Mag wins. :lol:
Soo.... The Left is more prone to political violence, because it happens to be on the news in the last couple of months, and more prone to calling for overthrow of the government, when it's not in power?
More than the Right....Yes....the left has taken in further. So for now the left is the more extreme. However I will say that it's quite possible that when the right loses power it might act even more violently then the left currently is acting. Could be a case of incrementalism when it comes to political opposition by violent means.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:33 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
Sorry GCF but I think C-Mag wins. :lol:
Soo.... The Left is more prone to political violence, because it happens to be on the news in the last couple of months, and more prone to calling for overthrow of the government, when it's not in power?
More than the Right....Yes....the left has taken in further. So for now the left is the more extreme. However I will say that it's quite possible that when the right loses power it might act even more violently then the left currently is acting. Could be a case of incrementalism when it comes to political opposition by violent means.
Ohhhh I see now. Yes, if the metric is The Last Couple of Months, then yeah. The Left has been more prone to violence.

I was taking a slightly larger view, but I'm sure that as soon as the Right gets around to marching around and kicks a trashcan over, then we can say that they are, in fact, more prone to violence at that moment.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:35 pm

If Hillary had won, I think you would see more of a movement to secession. Conservative, more rural areas, would do what the cities only threaten to do. The violence would still be initiated by the left, though.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:43 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:If Hillary had won, I think you would see more of a movement to secession. Conservative, more rural areas, would do what the cities only threaten to do. The violence would still be initiated by the left, though.

I agree.
I do believe that folks say of the Bundy Mindset would be pushed harder to pull the trigger. They would be thinking about Waco and Ruby Ridge. I'm trying to think of analogous Right Wing activity to what the Left is doing right now, and I really can't. If someone has examples I'm all ears.

@BroGrump
The Metric is not the last few weeks, how about try the last 100 years. Go ahead and count riots, civil unrest, etc. and tell us who is responsible for an overwhelming majority of them.

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:50 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:If Hillary had won, I think you would see more of a movement to secession. Conservative, more rural areas, would do what the cities only threaten to do. The violence would still be initiated by the left, though.

I agree.
I do believe that folks say of the Bundy Mindset would be pushed harder to pull the trigger. They would be thinking about Waco and Ruby Ridge. I'm trying to think of analogous Right Wing activity to what the Left is doing right now, and I really can't. If someone has examples I'm all ears.

@BroGrump
The Metric is not the last few weeks, how about try the last 100 years. Go ahead and count riots, civil unrest, etc. and tell us who is responsible for an overwhelming majority of them.

I'll go ahead and pull that up for you, as soon as you go ahead and grab the total number of deaths related to assault weapons, along with backwoods murders, vigilante "country justice", and racial/religious hate crimes across the country for the past century.

Don't forget to toss Tulsa in the mix as well, thanks.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:52 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

I agree.

@BroGrump

I'll go ahead and pull that up for you, as soon as you go ahead and grab the total number of deaths related to assault weapons, along with backwoods murders, vigilante "country justice", and racial/religious hate crimes across the country for the past century.

Wait a minute...You're anti assault weapons? I bet more people have died from handguns than Assault weapons. Black gangbangers tend to use handguns so..........
Last edited by SilverEagle on Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:55 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know I can claim most of the Urban violence as Left Wing Violence. Hell the Lefties run all the violent cities anyway.
Hey, here's an idea, clean up your background and before trying to come and shit on my lawn.
PLATA O PLOMO

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:55 pm

C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know I can claim most of the Urban violence as Left Wing Violence. Hell the Lefties run all the violent cities anyway.
Hey, here's an idea, clean up your background and before trying to come and shit on my lawn.
What are you talking about? Detroit is a lovely............................. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't even say it.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:13 pm

SilverEagle wrote:

Wait a minute...You're anti assault weapons? I bet more people have died from handguns than Assault weapons. Black gangbangers tend to use handguns so..........

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:15 pm

How about this: I will agree to not support Sessions taking your weed if you stop trying to take my guns. Deal? LOL. Probably not. :lol: