Another School Shooting

K@th

Re: Another School Shooting

Post by K@th » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:59 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:All fat females need to report to the chick gym to learn how to diet and increase their attractiveness so they no longer feel the need for feminism (affirmative action for undesirable women). Over a certain fat percentage, mandatory meal plans. No eating outside of the meal plan.

Then we can raise the gun ownership age to 21.
If feminists become pretty all of a sudden, will you still be attracted to them, tho?
Account abandoned.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:02 pm

Kath wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:All fat females need to report to the chick gym to learn how to diet and increase their attractiveness so they no longer feel the need for feminism (affirmative action for undesirable women). Over a certain fat percentage, mandatory meal plans. No eating outside of the meal plan.

Then we can raise the gun ownership age to 21.
If feminists become pretty all of a sudden, will you still be attracted to them, tho?

Are criminals okay because ya'll all fantasize about being kidnapped by outlaws and pirates?

Or maybe our fucked up problems are not good metrics for how to run society..

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:04 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Are criminals okay because ya'll all fantasize about being kidnapped by outlaws and pirates?

Pirates and outlaws? Hmmm.... you and your crazy ideas. :lol: :lol:
Account abandoned.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:07 pm

Kath wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Are criminals okay because ya'll all fantasize about being kidnapped by outlaws and pirates?

Pirates and outlaws? Hmmm.... you and your crazy ideas. :lol: :lol:

Yeah, can't imagine where one might get that idea..

Does this clown car circus ever end?

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:09 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Does this clown car circus ever end?
We haven't had a fight in awhile. Let's enjoy that! I was just being an ass, and I apologize.
Account abandoned.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:12 pm

An armed security guard never got the chance to stop the teen gunman who murdered 17 students and staffers at a Florida high school, authorities said Thursday.

Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel confirmed that accused mass murderer Nikolas Cruz managed to shoot up the Parkland high school without ever encountering the school resource deputy.

“He was on campus and he was armed,” Israel said. “At this point, the only thing I can tell you definitively is he never encountered Cruz.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/a ... -1.3822777

Anyone got a better solution than - more guns?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:15 pm

Yeah, the more guns in schools argument is not really a winning strategy, but neither is banning guns. Nobody gets traction after these attacks because the proposed solutions are so stupid.

I'd imagine body counts could be potentially higher with bombs anyway.

Neither the shitlibs or the neocons have a good answer to this, and it's because the causes of this disorder and social dysfunction are supported by both sides.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:18 pm

“Solutions” for human behavior are little more than tyranny wearing a smiley mask.

What’s the “solution” for too many Jews allegedly driving your nation into poverty by controlling the banks?

What’s the “solution” for wealthy land owners in Russia depriving the workers of their fair share of wealth?

Or ... what’s the “solution” for gun owners shooting up the schools?

Color me skeptical on the whole “government creating solutions for entire demographics of people” scheme.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:21 pm

DBTrek wrote:“Solutions” for human behavior are little more than tyranny wearing a smiley mask.
Down with the temperance union, a pox on reformers, all do gooderism leads to hatchetation in the end.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:22 pm

I didn't say I had one.

It's easy for me to point out the social dysfunction, the diversity tearing our society to pieces, broken homes and divorce, single motherhood, and all the mistrust and animosity between members of a community -- because I hate the ideologies that gave rise to this. It's difficult for the normies to say these things because they don't want to accept any responsibility for this.

Solutions, though? I am fresh out, man. I think we are in deep shit as a society.