Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

C-Mag

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:25 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Please explain how this is different than the white separatist groups in the western part of the country, that have been barking this shit for decades?

Uh :? ..................................Barking is Different from Beating :roll:
Gotcha... So stocking up weapons and screaming racist shit in the woods is different than smashing windows and screaming racist shit in the city?
Also, one is an "American" overthrow of the government, while the other is "Un-American"?
WTF

First of all these folks don't represent me, and I don't advocate the overthrow of the government. Second, the Right to Keep and Bear Arms is a Constitutionally protected Right. Third, violence is not.

The major differences are,
A. One side advocates violence and carries it out in the streets against Law Enforcement, the Public and destroy public and private property
B. One side has a loud and vocal majority of its 'Leadership' supporting violence, property destruction and overthrow of the Trump Presidency by any means.

Do you have the ability to conduct Inductive Reasoning ? :|

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:30 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Lol @ the hood
Just standard camo gear there. Deer can't see triangles.
Triangles are racist, bigoted, homophobic
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:47 pm

C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Gotcha... So stocking up weapons and screaming racist shit in the woods is different than smashing windows and screaming racist shit in the city?
Also, one is an "American" overthrow of the government, while the other is "Un-American"?
WTF

First of all these folks don't represent me, and I don't advocate the overthrow of the government. Second, the Right to Keep and Bear Arms is a Constitutionally protected Right. Third, violence is not.

The major differences are,
A. One side advocates violence and carries it out in the streets against Law Enforcement, the Public and destroy public and private property
So... the other side just didn't 'carry it out'?

B. One side has a loud and vocal majority of its 'Leadership' supporting violence, property destruction and overthrow of the Trump Presidency by any means.
Dems and the Left enjoy no majority whatsoever. I believe you'll find that Republicans currently enjoy the 'majority of leadership', and have just finished 8 years of supporting the overthrow of the Obama Presidency by any means.

Do you have the ability to conduct Inductive Reasoning ? :|

Do you have the ability to grasp hypocrisy?

The folks busting up cities don't represent me either, yet I'm being painted with that brush... Turnabout is fair play, and all that.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:55 pm

Aren't all you McVeigh worshipers ashamed of yourselves?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:00 pm

I know your desperate when you bring out Oklahoma City.

I just spelled out the difference for you and you don't get it. Everyone in the leadership on both sides condemn what McVeigh did. There is no question about it.

The Left/Dems/Progs whatever have elected leaders calling for coups, you have media and entertainment icons calling for violence, assassination, etc.

That's the difference. This is what I mean when I say a majority, it's a majority of the Left/Dems/Progs. So don't be obtuse. I give you credit for being smarter than that.

Why do you keep defending violence and hatred. See you throw up McVeigh, I denounce it, say that's not what I stand for. Not you, you keep defending violence reprisal as a reaction to losing an election.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:06 pm

C-Mag wrote:I know your desperate when you bring out Oklahoma City.

I just spelled out the difference for you and you don't get it. Everyone in the leadership on both sides condemn what McVeigh did. There is no question about it.

The Left/Dems/Progs whatever have elected leaders calling for coups, you have media and entertainment icons calling for violence, assassination, etc.

That's the difference. This is what I mean when I say a majority, it's a majority of the Left/Dems/Progs. So don't be obtuse. I give you credit for being smarter than that.
Surely, I don't have to post up 100+ quotes of right-wing politicians calling for a coup, in favor of their ideology, now do I? How the Constitution is oppressive to good clean Christian ideals, and holds back religious freedum becuz derpprppaprppr....
Why do you keep defending violence and hatred. See you throw up McVeigh, I denounce it, say that's not what I stand for. Not you, you keep defending violence reprisal as a reaction to losing an election.
Not defending that whatsoever. You were trying to make some kind of point that political/anti-government violence is unique to the Left. I just whipped out the most obvious example at hand that it's not.

In fact, I don't think we've had left-wing armed militias in this country, since the Black Panthers. I'm sure someone will point out examples, but none come to mind..

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:12 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Surely, I don't have to post up 100+ quotes of right-wing politicians calling for a coup, in favor of their ideology, now do I? How the Constitution is oppressive to good clean Christian ideals, and holds back religious freedum becuz derpprppaprppr....
Not defending that whatsoever. You were trying to make some kind of point that political/anti-government violence is unique to the Left. I just whipped out the most obvious example at hand that it's not.

In fact, I don't think we've had left-wing armed militias in this country, since the Black Panthers. I'm sure someone will point out examples, but none come to mind..
Sorry GCF but I think C-Mag wins. :lol:
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:14 pm

C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Lol @ the hood
Just standard camo gear there. Deer can't see triangles.
Triangles are racist, bigoted, homophobic

Happy National Pizza Day everybody!

Lock Her Up!

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:19 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Soo.... The Left is more prone to political violence, because it happens to be on the news in the last couple of months, and more prone to calling for overthrow of the government, when it's not in power?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:26 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Soo.... The Left is more prone to political violence, because it happens to be on the news in the last couple of months, and more prone to calling for overthrow of the government, when it's not in power?
Now you are getting it... took you long enough.
#NotOneRedCent