DCF Refugee Internment Camp

Okeefenokee

Re: DCF Refugee Internment Camp

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:35 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:I love my race and don't hate anyone for their race. The closest I could come to that would be religious persuasions and even then I'm perfectly willing to acknowledge that not all x are bad people. It is simply my wish to not see my race out bread or overrun within any foreseeable future. While there exists no countries that white peoples inhabit which protects their race exclusively, other races inhabit nations that either de facto protect their peoples (Japan,) or by accident are not favorable to other races moving there. In fact when such things have been attempted in the past regarding in particular the white race (SA and Rhodesia,) the whole project gets overturned in the name of protecting a people that are in fact in no danger at all.
I've always known all along that you weren't really a proper Nazi. You have said some things about Jews which have made me doubt my faith in you occasionally though.
It comes from the same place that sees all bankers as evil, or all rich as evil. Tons of it on the left.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:38 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:I love my race and don't hate anyone for their race. The closest I could come to that would be religious persuasions and even then I'm perfectly willing to acknowledge that not all x are bad people. It is simply my wish to not see my race out bread or overrun within any foreseeable future. While there exists no countries that white peoples inhabit which protects their race exclusively, other races inhabit nations that either de facto protect their peoples (Japan,) or by accident are not favorable to other races moving there. In fact when such things have been attempted in the past regarding in particular the white race (SA and Rhodesia,) the whole project gets overturned in the name of protecting a people that are in fact in no danger at all.
I've always known all along that you weren't really a proper Nazi. You have said some things about Jews which have made me doubt my faith in you occasionally though.
It comes from the same place that sees all bankers as evil, or all rich as evil. Tons of it on the left.
I'm sure that Goldman Sachs employs the most virtuous interns.. and then kicks their asses down to the mailroom when they object to mass-raping the populace.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:42 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Well if I'm not needed here any more I've got racist stuff to do.
Always welcome here with the refugees Nuke but don't let me delay you if you have important work to do.
Cheers for the support.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:43 pm

TheReal_ND wrote: It is simply my wish to not see my race out bread or overrun within any foreseeable future.
Do you really feel there is a risk of this?
Where are the lines on race anyways.

I'm half Spanish and half German.

My Spanish side definitely seems less "white" than the German side of the family.

More taupe or olive...

I guess it makes me feel less focussed on purity of the race.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:45 pm

DrYouth wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote: It is simply my wish to not see my race out bread or overrun within any foreseeable future.

My Spanish side definitely seems less "white" than the German side of the family.

More taupe or olive...

I actually did one of those Ancestry.com geneology tests last year. Turns out that I'm more German than the average native German. :lol: :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:47 pm

Comes from the same place that sees all bankers as evil, or all rich as evil. Tons of it on the left.
That's not exactly true in my case I will say that. I typed out a whole long deal about it but fuck it it's not worth it. I will say I've never thought of them all that way. Some of that whole deal was trolling. But it gets more nuanced than that and I don't feel like explaining it to people that would have five minutes ago called me a white supremacist despite the fact I've never advocated any sort of superioty or subjugation of races.

@Dr.Y: yes. Even Dan Carlin conceded we will all be brown soon.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:50 pm

DrYouth wrote:

More taupe or olive...

Some people are calling for it.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:38 pm

Gotto go to bed now but just wanted to point out it is the 75th anniversary of Pearl Harbour today. That has to be a good topic of conversation. Probably in the mess though.
Does any one believe that the information about the deployment of the Japanese Imperial Navy was deliberately ignored by the American hierarchy in order to change public opinion in favour of joining the war? Seems a bit far fetched to me but I have heard it suggested.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:41 pm

The only thing I put faith in is faith but yes it seems like the Aussies were trying to warn us and for some reason things got put on the burner.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:04 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:The only thing I put faith in is faith but yes it seems like the Aussies were trying to warn us and for some reason things got put on the burner.
I can't remember the details, but I think it went something along the lines of;
A British intelligence post on some remote Pacific Island got news of the Japanese fleet passing by and cabled a warning/report of their movements to US intelligence. Official story was that the cable was received but not deemed important or reliable enough to pass onto Naval headquarters in Pearl harbour. My father said once that he was more inclined to believe in cock ups than conspiracies and to me that seems more likely in this case.