DCF Refugee Internment Camp

SuburbanFarmer

Re: DCF Refugee Internment Camp

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:09 pm

Montegriffo wrote:That's the ticket Nuke. I knew I could rely on you.
War has come to HashLand. Okee has seized our valuable trolling technology and deployed it for the enemy (thread). This shall not go unpunished.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:12 pm

Sub-Saharan Africans also developed a gene that allows them to lose less salt when they sweat. Most scientists are perfectly happy to acknowledge physical differences between the races but it is considered taboo to bring up mental or psychological differences.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:15 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Try the whole bit then he is much harsher on the Germans and the French.

A keen historian who has made progs about WWII.
God damn, that is hilarious... my sides hurt now. :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:17 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Sub-Saharan Africans also developed a gene that allows them to lose less salt when they sweat. Most scientists are perfectly happy to acknowledge physical differences between the races but it is considered taboo to bring up mental or psychological differences.
Good work Nuke. Sensible nationalistic arguments are acceptable too.Bring a few memes over here and Grumpy can post some funny cat pics too.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:22 pm

I love my race and don't hate anyone for their race. The closest I could come to that would be religious persuasions and even then I'm perfectly willing to acknowledge that not all x are bad people. It is simply my wish to not see my race out bread or overrun within any foreseeable future. While there exists no countries that white peoples inhabit which protects their race exclusively, other races inhabit nations that either de facto protect their peoples (Japan,) or by accident are not favorable to other races moving there. In fact when such things have been attempted in the past regarding in particular the white race (SA and Rhodesia,) the whole project gets overturned in the name of protecting a people that are in fact in no danger at all.
Last edited by TheReal_ND on Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:23 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Try the whole bit then he is much harsher on the Germans and the French.

A keen historian who has made progs about WWII.
God damn, that is hilarious... my sides hurt now. :lol:
Glad you liked it. If I convert just one person to the delights of the pub landlord my work here is worth while. The history series is not funny but it is really well put together. The story about Martin Weismann the German tank ace in that Normandy vid is impressive. He knocked out about a dozen tanks and assorted vehicles single handedly.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:28 pm

Triggering me with a mention of Boudicca is a smart move by Katern that's hard for me to resist but fortunately I was not born yesterday.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:30 pm

Well if I'm not needed here any more I've got racist stuff to do.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:32 pm

:lol:

Anyone else just now notice that Nuke's frog foot covers up the online badge?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:33 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:I love my race and don't hate anyone for their race. The closest I could come to that would be religious persuasions and even then I'm perfectly willing to acknowledge that not all x are bad people. It is simply my wish to not see my race out bread or overrun within any foreseeable future. While there exists no countries that white peoples inhabit which protects their race exclusively, other races inhabit nations that either de facto protect their peoples (Japan,) or by accident are not favorable to other races moving there. In fact when such things have been attempted in the past regarding in particular the white race (SA and Rhodesia,) the whole project gets overturned in the name of protecting a people that are in fact in no danger at all.
I've always known all along that you weren't really a proper Nazi. You have said some things about Jews which have made me doubt my faith in you occasionally though.