How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

TheReal_ND

Re: How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:21 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Fuck of hanarchy. Everyone knows you don't breed. Thank god.
I wasn't planning on it, but spite is a powerful motivational tool... you know that!

I'll just close my eyes and imagine that 10/10 would bang picture of young Alex Jones you posted to keep me slammin' till my brood runs thick on the ground.
Umm... hetero sex doesn't work like that :shifty:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:22 am

Yeah, that's weird? It's almost like he thinks getting pounded by his boyfriend can make a butt baby or something.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:32 am

Eat crow suckers.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:42 am

I swear to god if they start breeding I'm done with this planet

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:46 am

SilverEagle wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
1. Regan's trickle down economics is a proven failure.
2. Removing Glass-Stegal did not force banks to take bad loans, however it did something even worse. It allowed banks to become mega banks by buying up brokerage firms. So an Act that was put into place after the 1929 stock market crash, was sent to the scrap heap by Clinton and helped play a major part in the 2008 crisis.
3. The American Dream Down payment Assistance Act signed into law by Bush II is what really forced banks to take on bad loans. Scraping Glass Stegal helped hide it for a while.

Dems and Reps both suck!
Boy, you have a short term memory...

Pre-removal of the GSA the banks held 15% of our GDP, today it's closer to 70%...

Also, if you remember, Clinton insisted that the banks take loans from minorities, even those that otherwise couldn't afford to.

Just do a past news search during that time, you'll see more than enough evidence to show that removal of the GSA killed quite a bit.
:roll:

Again, the removal of GS did NOT force banks to make bad loans. It was part of Clinton's polices that forced some bad lending but Bushy boys ADDP act that supercharged things. So please again tell me how Clinton did what he did without Republican help and Bush without Democrats help? As for the banks GDP %, I told you what the removal of GSA did. It allowed banks to buy up brokerage firms and it allowed the newly formed banks to grow exponentially. Those banks now have access to every aspect of the financial realm, traditional banking and the stock market. So short term memory my ass.
So yeah... about that.. without the removal of GSA Clinton's proposals never would have been passed because the GSA stopped it from doing exactly what Clinton forced through...
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:52 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Image

Eat crow suckers.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:16 am

The Conservative wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Boy, you have a short term memory...

Pre-removal of the GSA the banks held 15% of our GDP, today it's closer to 70%...

Also, if you remember, Clinton insisted that the banks take loans from minorities, even those that otherwise couldn't afford to.

Just do a past news search during that time, you'll see more than enough evidence to show that removal of the GSA killed quite a bit.

Again, the removal of GS did NOT force banks to make bad loans. It was part of Clinton's polices that forced some bad lending but Bushy boys ADDP act that supercharged things. So please again tell me how Clinton did what he did without Republican help and Bush without Democrats help? As for the banks GDP %, I told you what the removal of GSA did. It allowed banks to buy up brokerage firms and it allowed the newly formed banks to grow exponentially. Those banks now have access to every aspect of the financial realm, traditional banking and the stock market. So short term memory my ass.
So yeah... about that.. without the removal of GSA Clinton's proposals never would have been passed because the GSA stopped it from doing exactly what Clinton forced through...

Bushy boys ADDP act that supercharged things.

So please again tell me how Clinton did what he did without Republican help and Bush without Democrats help?

So I countered your point with a Fact and a Question that boxed you into a corner and you completely ignored them just to regurgitate your misguided point. You are so hung up on Republican Good and Democrat Bad, its just silly really. Both parties fuck over the average American from a different angle but to they get to the same end goal. Bigger government and more money in their pockets.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:33 am

SilverEagle wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:

So please again tell me how Clinton did what he did without Republican help and Bush without Democrats help?

So I countered your point with a Fact and a Question that boxed you into a corner and you completely ignored them just to regurgitate your misguided point. You are so hung up on Republican Good and Democrat Bad, its just silly really. Both parties fuck over the average American from a different angle but to they get to the same end goal. Bigger government and more money in their pockets.
Who was in the White House when the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act was passed into law?
#NotOneRedCent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:40 am

The Conservative wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Who was in the White House when the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act was passed into law?
Which party had the Majority of the House and Senate? Oh that's right it was the REPUBLICANS! Both parties are at fault because they are out for themselves and their Corporate donors! I hope you can see that. Oh and you still did not answer my question.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:18 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
"Obviously, [Emanuel] and the president have some differing views on the best way to make health care affordable and accessible," Spicer told reporters afterwards. "But the president also strongly believes that the health and well-being of the American people shouldn't always be a partisan issue," he said, noting that Trump also has talked about drug prices with Democratic Rep. Elijah Cummings of Maryland.

In an interview on Sunday, Emanuel recalled how during the ACA's drafting, Democrats held ongoing discussions with shifting groups of Republican lawmakers, even though no GOP members of the House or Senate ultimately supported the legislation.
I mean which end of the aspergers spectrum to you want to attack this angle from? The relatively benign or the full blown autistic?
Let's go full-blown autistic.

WTF is Trump doing letting this asshole Emanuel within 10 miles of the WH?

WTF???

Here's that motherfucker turning up in yesterday's Hit & Run blog:

Is the Quest to 'Solve Death' Selfishly Immoral?
Some bioethicists think that 75 years of life is enough for you.

The thanatophiles are out in the public square again arguing that the pursuit of radical life extension is immoral. One such is University of Pennsylvania bioethicist Ezekiel Emanuel who denounced in his review of three new books reporting on the search by various Silicon Valley moguls for technologies and treatments that could slow or even reverse aging. Recall that Emanuel is the man who at age 57 famously declared in 2014: "Seventy-five. That's how long I want to live: 75 years." Why? "By the time I reach 75, I will have lived a complete life," he asserted. So why hanker for death? Emanuel argued:

Living too long is also a loss. It renders many of us, if not disabled, then faltering and declining, a state that may not be worse than death but is nonetheless deprived. It robs us of our creativity and ability to contribute to work, society, the world. It transforms how people experience us, relate to us, and, most important, remember us. We are no longer remembered as vibrant and engaged but as feeble, ineffectual, even pathetic.
FULL REPEAL this bullshit, not invite this low life to Obamasplain his shit worldview to you in the WH.