SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Montegriffo

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:09 pm

LOL the boy racers have been taking advantage of the empty motorways and some bright spark got clocked at 151 mph. That's his license torn up and if he's not lucky he could get some time in a cage too.
Fucking idiot.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:10 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:08 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:04 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:01 pm

You got taken in by a trashy baby momma, then you think you are going to be king in America because you plant seeds

Come the breakdown of civil order, if you're not killed outright, you'd just be someones prison bitch
Again, you don’t know me, fool. ;)

I think what bothers you most is that you can’t figure me out.
Dude, you made babies with a trashy baby momma, ultimate suckah move

You do realize your kids are going to grow up and understand this is in it's full context in American society ?

You do realize what they are going to think, right ?

You think they are going to be proud to be the offspring of a loveless baby momma hookup mistake ?
Having the first kid on accident with a girl you didn't want to be with is one thing, and that is bad enough, but what excuse does Grumpy have for knocking that up repeatedly with the wrong girl, long after he knew she was the wrong girl to knock up?

He's his your own worst enemy, it's like you hate yourself, either consciously or subconsciously, or both

I can be self sabotaging too and need to get out of my own way, but god damn Grumpy, you take that shit to a whole other level

Birth Control, Get Some
Last edited by StCapps on Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:17 pm

StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:10 pm

I can be self sabotaging too and need to get out of my own way,
You haven't made any catastrophic mistakes

You didn't make any mistakes actually

You're only 31

This is just the time where you are becoming marriage ready and starting to notice

It's all good, this is when I met my wife, you will too, and it will be a love affair, and your children will be proud
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:21 pm

StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:07 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:05 pm
StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:02 pm
When you jump from depression to total economic collapse and the end of America being a superpower, and you jump from inevitable to it will happen any day now, those are two examples that goes from smart preparations into SIFCLF territory and when you combine the two, that is next level SIFCLF
Didn’t jump, didn’t wiggle. Just look around you and ask what’s with all the insane police powers and money printing. What happens next?
Not the sky is falling scenario you envision, just an economic depression, far from the end of the world, or America's run as by far the most powerful nation on earth economically

The reason you are a SIFCLF are the conclusions you draw from kernels of truth, and your inability to see the big picture and assume things are always much worse than they really are
Or perhaps I’m just better informed than you are.

You know that the SBA loans are going through Blackrock? Cheney’s old private army? Do you understand how the Fed is effectively being handed ownership of America with the consent of Treasury? Or that banks are taking a guaranteed 1-2% profit plus fees on every gov-backed loan? Or aware that bill gates is pushing to administer a trans-dermal chipping program on all of humanity?

Regardless of how quickly you can rationalize all that, or puke up your freedoms, it’s coming to the point where people will lose the last fragments of hope in this government. You have a very dangerous neighbor to your south, and when we get unstable, things get weird fast.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:22 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:17 pm
StCapps wrote:

You're only 31

This is just the time where you are becoming marriage ready and starting to notice

It's all good, this is when I met my wife, you will too, and it will be a love affair, and your children will be proud
I sure as shit don't want to have loveless spite filled marriage as an example for my future children

I'm going to show them how to do it right, and that will pay huge dividends for them down the line, teach them that it possible to find true love, and that good men and women who love each other isn't just some hollywood myth, so don't settle like Grumpy
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:23 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:21 pm
StCapps wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:05 pm

Didn’t jump, didn’t wiggle. Just look around you and ask what’s with all the insane police powers and money printing. What happens next?
Not the sky is falling scenario you envision, just an economic depression, far from the end of the world, or America's run as by far the most powerful nation on earth economically

The reason you are a SIFCLF are the conclusions you draw from kernels of truth, and your inability to see the big picture and assume things are always much worse than they really are
Or perhaps your not, and your lack of wisdom keeps leading you astray into a pit of perpetual negativity, like Eeyore
/shrugs

You losing faith in America doesn't mean the rest of America will lose faith in America, America Derangement Syndrome is a helluva drug, but it's nowhere near as addictive to most Americans as it is to you
Last edited by StCapps on Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:24 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:01 pm

You got taken in by a trashy baby momma, then you think you are going to be king in America because you plant seeds

Come the breakdown of civil order, if you're not killed outright, you'd just be someones prison bitch

You do realize your kids are going to grow up and understand this is in it's full context in American society ?

You think they are going to be proud to be the offspring of a loveless baby momma hookup mistake ?
I think they’ll be pretty amazed at what I went through for their well being, and know that they have been loved through every moment.

I also secretly look forward to the day they look at their mom as a sad pet, like I view my own. Circle of life I guess. My dad did the same thing, he just married her until I was old enough.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:24 pm

StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:23 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:21 pm
StCapps wrote:

Or perhaps your not, and your lack of wisdom keeps leading you astray into a pit of perpetual negativity, like Eeyore
/shrugs
I guess if you want to judge my personal outlook by that, be my guest? /shrug

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:25 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:24 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

I think they’ll be pretty amazed at what I went through for their well being, and know that they have been loved through every moment.

I also secretly look forward to the day they look at their mom as a sad pet, like I view my own. Circle of life I guess. My dad did the same thing, he just married her until I was old enough.
Having your kids look down on their mother is not good for the kids, you should have had kids with a mother they will look up to, that would have been way better

You should have learned your lesson the first time you knocked her up, but you're a glutton for punishment, and your kids will suffer for it
Last edited by StCapps on Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:25 pm

StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:22 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:17 pm
StCapps wrote:

You're only 31

I sure as shit don't want to have loveless spite filled marriage as an example for my future children

I'm going to show them how to do it right, and that will pay huge dividends for them down the line, teach them that it possible to find true love, and that good men and women who love each other isn't just some hollywood myth, so don't settle like Grumpy
It's all going to work out, because you have grace and you are searching for it

You are going beyond just fucking now, now you want a love affair

Now you are looking for that woman, and you will find her,

there's lots of sacred woman out there, you just don't notice them in your twenties

because all you want to do is fuck

Unlike Grumpy, you've made it passed that stage, and now you understand, so it's all good, it's gonna happen

Smitty knows, JRJ knows too
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent